Would you die for your country pol?

Would you die for your country pol?

lol no

No, I'm a bad goy.

For my people? Yes
For my government? No

Absolutely.

not today, tomorrow, or yesterday

Nope. I'd just find a role in the new country. Dying doesn't get you anywhere, user.

No im not dying for this country

Sure

Yes any day.

Die for a bunch of degenerate, immoral, pieces of garbage?

>pass

Don't you mean Israel?

I will but not yet, I want to finish my masters degree so I can put my skills towards the fight. Then whatever happens, happens.

Based Nordmann.

Also, digits.

Yes.

Nah. I'd fight for the highest bidder.

If you let me do sniper, sure.

Yes if they let me kill all favelados afterwards.

We would use other people as human shields for our country.

Who's the sheckles going to?

I'm all about dying for my (((country)))

Nope. Not fond of dying for Kike Land.

I prefer to make the other bastard die for his.

Soldiers in every nation of WWII fought and died "for their country", and look at the fucking state of each and every one of them today.

The ideals of my country and my family yes

oy potato

>Would you die for your country pol?

Is my death for the Constitution, or just some damn lie wrapped in a false flag?

No I don't wanna die for (((Them)))

only in a defensive war

I'm not fighting to enrich ZOG in a foreign country

>not wanting to be on the frount lines throwing grenades at sand niggers

Yes, but we don't have an army

you are now aware your political views, your favorite politician and your nation are jewish owned

stay cucked trumpboi

jokes on you im already dead (boo!)

no. but i would STAY in my country and fight faggots trying to take it.

Pre-1960's America maybe, but certainly not for this present day fuck up country

I would rather die.

>dying because your country tried to fuck with everyone for jewish interests
fuck no

My talents are better used as sniper.

I have a question for you Americans. When you hear someone with Red neck accent, do you guys think they are less smart? Are you ashamed of them?

>Libertarian press
>Zionist
Why am I not surprised?

Nope - I look back on Vietnam and all of the faggots that ran to Canada got pardoned, bought Apple and Microsoft stock, and now pontificate about their liberal bullshit.

Why fight and die just to preserve that layer of scum and their progeny?

not dying for israel

yeah

I'll complete my degree and serve as an officer, likely far from the frontline due to my specialization. On the other hand, if your tanks are working, if the bombs are landing on target, and if the missiles keep launching, I'll have had something to do with it.

>t.reddit

>dying for a shithole
kek

I should amend that, if they asked me to pick up a rifle and march, I'd go without a second thought.

Seems like the smart thing to do, user. Why die in some hellhole when you can just live and have a normal life instead?

Only because of my country.

I would die for 60% of it.

Would have when I enlisted as a dumb kid. Slowly began to realize people were only dying for oil. Now I'd die for a revolution.

I wish the american govt would let me put my suicidal tendencies to good use. Put a bomb in me and drop me off in the desert to get kidnapped by isis, then detonate the bomb. saves me the trouble of killing myself and gives me the satisfaction of taking sand niggers with me.

shut up you non honorable piece of shit. larping scum.

without hesitation

wtf are you talking about haha

>would you die for your zog state so they can militarily support a sunni extremist Islamic state in toppling a secular, sovereign state

Is that what you mean? Then no. If Trump orders boots on ground in Syria, or continues strikes - all sitting command that comply are following unlawful orders and are guilty of high treason, full stop. All can and will be killed if they do so.

No.
But I will kill for my country.

>die for trump
>trump had 5 draft deferments because his pussy was infected with jew-ness

i'm glad my EAS was over a decade ago. i would never serve under this sleazy kike

difficult question
I'm not a high % anything, and democracies are shams

if the governing power paralleled my views exactly or if I were the governing power, I would
a Nordic wife is ok too

NOT ANYMORE

Fuck no. This country is infested with criminals, more and more immigrants are pouring into the country making things more diverse aka divided everyday, 90% women are complete whores, people are just getting fatter and lazier, and worst of all nobody would even respect my death or sacrifice.

100%

I already am. Little by little every fucking day :(

Come on, OP, it's not about whether or not you're willing to die for a cause, it's whether or not you are willing to kill for one.

With that regard, I am willing to kill for my country and people.

fuck no

No but I would die for Canada

>I will murder random people to preserve Walmart

yes, yes, brilliant, user. truly a deep appreciation of life

If the pope were to call for a holy war against muslims, I'd not even second guess it.

trick question because your country never fights

which, tbqh, isn't really a bad thing

congrats on not spending your entire GDP on the MIC like we do

just as soon as you peel your fat rolls off your bed

Kek. Pog

Maybe for a new country. But for this one? For (((Wall Street)))? For (((diversity)))? Hard pass.

>country
Stop right there goyim, don't ever use that word. You will die for Zion and globalism, there are no borders.

this is fine too if I get a piece of land and a piece of wharf in Constantinople (if I survive)

Fine, go die for Israel cuck!

hell no

that's what poor and uneducated people are for

I chuckled, here's a (you)

Interesting, I have the same issue when I hear Spaniards from the Southern parts (our red necks) speak, but when I hear rednecks speaking in English, I do not experience this, I even sort of like the redneckish American accent.

Gotta say, your meme layers are getting deeper.

yes, assuming someone more competent at fighting Jews (Second coming of Hitler) Becomes the god-emperor of the us. otherwise, nah.

Besides its better to make your foes die for their country, so you can live to see what you fought for.

Checked.

I wont die for my government. I'd gladly fight to protect my family and country though.

I can walk 15 minutes from my house and be in an area that is literally 90% pakis (the other 10% being Slav niggers)

fuck no I would not fight for this piece of shit

No.

I would die for the white race, and a creation of a white ethnostate.

The country as it stands now can burn in hell where it belongs.

And what is the difference between your country and your government?

UP AGAINST THE WALL NIGGER

yes, even if i have no weapon against american soldier with machine gun

Chill faggot, I've no illusions about what I plan to do, I don't even intend to have a flag on my casket, (unless whatever base I'm at ends up hit with a missile, but that's rather unlikely.) I mean, I could enlist and go play in the sand for a few years, some of the placement tests I've taken even indicated that I'd enjoy it more than being an officer, but I've got the skills to contribute in a way that will make a larger impact even if there's not much glory in it.

>Dying for a 56% white ZOG owned country

No, and I'd laugh as more welfare queens get butchered.

>Would you die for Israel pol?
Fixed and no.

nice data mining. preparing for a war, USA?

If shit hits the fan and I'm drafted, I'll use the first firearm they put in my hands to blow my own head off.

I am not fighting a war, nor am I marching for peace.

Which would, hillariously, be the most likely situation

And that attitude is why you deserve to be forced into it.

damn thats one edgy proxy cuckold

Big fat nope.
Although i would fight in a defensive war against Albania/ Kosovo and only if (((NATO))) doesn't intervene.
But in that case, it ain't gonna be me who's dying.

Only a just war, if I was fighting some bullshit war for Israel I wouldnt, but if my country were on the line, who wouldnt?