Why didn't Trump publicly consider possibility of false flag?

Looking for honest discussion here.. Why did Trump not consider why Assad would gas children RIGHT now of all times? What would be the negative in being skeptical, raising a question and being wary of false flags?

Wasn't Trump skeptical of perpetrators of 9/11? Wtf is going through his mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/theLemniscat/status/851441405914472450
politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What makes you think he didn't?

Trump met with the Chinese president last week to discuss trade and North Korea, among other things. Honestly, I feel that our administration felt that they needed to display some show of force at this time and the gas attack was a golden opportunity that they pounced on. Regardless of who was responsible for the gas attack, it was a lemon that we can squeeze to make lemonade.

because his kike son in law influences Ivanka, Trump's favorite little princess, who influences Trump himself

Because if Trump comes out and says "LOL its just a false flag attack" he will look like a fucking conspiracy theory moron and lose even more credibility than he already has.

sage

Who gives a shit how he looks? It's the truth and he's the fucking president. And his alpha ass base will back up him. PROVE ME WRONG.

what do you think?

It was an accident.

>Wasn't Trump skeptical of perpetrators of 9/11?
I highly doubt that since he was trained by the 'perpetrators' at Fordham 'Jesuit' University. You wanted an honest opinion son but sometimes ignorance is bliss.

>Be Donald
>Everything from Climate change to Obamas nationality is a conspiracy
>Fall for the first potential conspiracy that hits while in office

The train has crashed everyone.

I say this only slightly critical...
the generals are telling him what to do. He is far from a military leader and doesn't trust the state department but will do whatever the generals tell him. When they got rid of Flynn, they removed the Russia or isolationist elements he had.

because it would make him look weak, and further the rumors about Russian influence

Trump is a vain creature. He literally cares more about his image than he does about plunging the world into WW3.

This is what you get when you shill for a clinical narcissist

I talked about it in my recent threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Trump was such a weak pathetic idiot to let Flynn get sacked. What a pushover..

Please stay in your containment thread, user.

OK, here is the red pill: No matter what everybody here says, Trump is a very smart man with rich life experience. Whatever the hell happened, Trump is in on it.

So the correct question is not whether Trump is being conned by his advisors or not. The correct question is whether what he is doing is good for the country. Unfortunately, this is hard to judge, as we don't have the information that he and his advisors hold.

Pretty sure Trump knew it was a false flag. For one thing, every Army private who has sucked up a lungfull of CS riot gas in the gas chamber during chemical warfare training knows pic related. It was a false flag in the fact there was no actual gas, and Trump's generals would have told him this. Trump also knows this. So he takes the opportunity to spam some cruise missiles at a random Syrian airbase nearby after earning the Russians. Tomahawk cruise missiles are great at destroying structures and vehicles and such, but aren't really effective against an airfield. Trump knows this, Putin knows this and Assad knows this. The average American does not know this. But 60 cruise missiles being fired at a single base sure sounds impressive. So everyone involved wins, except the rebels. Trump gets to look tough and kill the Russian puppet narrative, Putin gets to posture rattle his sabre at those mean old Americans and Assad gets to call for a strengthening of resolve. And the MSM and American public eat it up. Bill Clinton did this shit through most of the 1990's. Somebody would piss him off and he's drop.son cruise missiles on them.

>tfw I thought we voted for a guy who would demand to see crime scene pics from Sandy Hook and deleted 9/11 investigation reports.

we got jewed pretty good.

this is what cognitive dissonance looks like

Nah, that train is picking up speed. It's just some of the passengers are jumping off.

red pill is easy to swallow, but doesn't let people hate trump. ah well.

twitter.com/theLemniscat/status/851441405914472450

What contradiction do you see in what I wrote?

Trump is the president now. He would be crucified for even suggesting that

Someone explained to Trump how much money Wall Street banks and Texas pipeline companies will make once a puppet government is installed in Syria and the Qatar-Turkey natgas pipeline in built. Maybe they are cutting Trump family in on the deal?

because he was in on the false flag. needed an event to fool neocons into thinking he was on their side.

>Trump would never do anything stupid
>Trump attacked Syria before he had all of the information

Apperantly he did

politico.com/story/2017/04/donald-trump-bashar-assad-syria-chemical-weapons-237083

However all ((intelligence)) told him they were certain what is he supposed to believe? He could have stalled ofc, ask permision from congress, ask permission of the UN, that was the right move

I feel as if it was a slap on the wrist to syria while the neocons would have liked him to take out assad. With the swift retaliation, he keeps the neocons from plotting for a bloodier response. We have to wait and see.

Genie Energy has the exclusive drilling rights in the Golan Heights. once Assad is gone they'll be able to drill. guess who sits on the board of Genie Energy??? lovely people like Jacob Rothschild and Dick Cheney

same shit different day. Trump is no different

I never implied that he didn't have all the information he needed. As a mater of fact, I implied that he did.

Is it "stupid"? Maybe it is really what's best for the US, I can't know. The alternative scenario is that Trump does not care (for whatever reason) for his country's best interests. These are the only 2 scenarios I can see -that was my point.

if you think trump didn't have all the information then buddy I don't think you have all the information

>However all ((intelligence)) told him they were certain what is he supposed to believe?

FUCK! This is what I was afraid of. The intelligence community cannot be trusted at this point.

Hi Alex

Exactly.

>OK, here is the red pill: No matter what everybody here says, Trump is a very smart man with rich life experience.
this is literally a blue pill

you could always get a poo surrogate. OP's wife probably has a few eggs left. drop a few fertilized eggs in a poo and see what comes out

digits confirm

no, it is fucking obvious.
Trump _is_ smart, with a rich life experience. To believe otherwise is just arrogant delusion.

The only other leaders on the world stage so much as suggesting this were Putin and Assad himself. If Trump went ahead and said it, the "muh Russia" meme would become a thousand times worse. John McCain would be openly calling for him to be forcibly removed from office. In normies' eyes, he would be a puppet, a babygasser, and all these other horrible things.
Then, in the midst of all this, another chemical attack happens, again committed by "Assad." And another. And perhaps another. At some point, Trump would be forced to do something, perhaps even bringing us into direct conflict with the regime. The neocohens set a trap, and he took the middle ground.
It's all fine for a private citizen to advocate for something based on principles alone, but when you are president, you must consider every possible consequence of your actions. People criticizing this move before seeing how it plays out do not understand pragmatism.

Because he is the weakest president we have ever seen. His election almost qualifies as a revolution, but every revolution has a counter revolution. The threat of him being removed is real. He needs more allies and quick