How Quick Will Best Korea's Soldiers Surrender?

Other urls found in this thread:

proxy.cm/north-korea
discord.gg/3mAQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This won't be a cake walk

They'll be a lot more loyal than Saddam's men.

Pfft surrender ok good luck enjoy all those american deaths we give you

bullshit you guys are a blip.

Bye bye Kim Jong!!

Wow

That Flag

Kim, is that you? Why are you shitposting? ruuuuuun!

Your mom is blimp

kim post tits

They are probably going to surrender for a bowl of rice.

Does North Korea love Emily Jean?

I say half will surrender half will fight to the death

Meaning shes fat lile all ameircan

How much you wanna bet its like a North Korean general

NOT QUICK

THEY WILL FIGHT LIKE HELL, THEY WILL FIGHT UNTIL KIM TELLS THEM MONO E MONO TO SURRENDER

BE PREPARED FOR A FUCKING SLAUGHTER

>surrender

Kim, its late, i bet you are tired, go to bed.

lol? does north korea even have food and supplies that would last a month during a full scale war? Lol no the Republican Guard would put up a better fight.

We're nuking Pyongyang. It's the only way to be sure.

Easter?

Larp

No way you'd post more than once
False proxy

I respect your gumption. May your death be an honorable one. May the one true God, white Jesus, grant you a quick and painless death. We will meet on the field for the first time, and God willing in the afterlife. Nothing personal kid.

Guys I feel like these are the last days to stock up on this rare, better get one whilst you can

Just disarm and destroy your nuclear weapons and no one will get hurt, Kim.

I agree i will be sad when star spangled banner is gone maybe they can adopt leaf since there country a FUCKING JOKE LOL

ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW!

The NK army will probably fight like the Japanese
Tooth and Nail

>won't be a cake
They would be baked to a crisp before they have a chance to surrender.

Is this just a proxyfag or is this actually Kim

R A R E
A
R
E

Iraqis weren't brainwashed to believe in Saddam, they feared him. SK worship their fatty… just like Republicans worship their fatty president

whew

Ah-bloo-bloo

Most likely kim or one of his generals.

Im not kim

Supreme Leader tier shitposting.

SEVEN DAYS FROM THE FIRST LANDING

It's Kim. He comes here once in a while just to shitpost, nbd.

lol
they wont surrender

Enjoy your last days as a country, it has been a great run.

Replying to myself for the screencap

It wont

You have absolutley zero understanding of there culture.

Every single one of them would rather die than surrender.

Surrendering to ANY other nation/people is the MOST shameful thing they can do.

Give up there people and give up there land to an invader is how they look at it.

They will fight Intel the very last person,

Far more honorable than you fucking lanklets that bend over for refugees and SJWs all day and night long

What are doing here Kim?Go home and wait to be invaded!

This finnaly someone gets us
Wanna join the goodguys now

>tfw you will never see NK flags ever again on Sup Forums after next week

The last japanese warriors from WWII surrender in what, the 70s? i'd say around 80years

they have been brainwashed for their entire life. They will not surrender. Shoot on sight.

한국 사람 이엥요?

dood ur on Sup Forums you're already a baddie by that standard.
if worst comes to worst they'll ban your ass from all boards and THEN shit will get real.

kys

In this time line
I would not be surprised if the Great Leader
Was here shit posting

It doesn't mean Pyongyang isn't going to end up as a crater. Bravery can be stupidity, my North Korean Friend. It won't be easy but you must realize we will win in the end.

Hi Kim, are you ready?

it's a Proxy
now you all can be Kim ADURR
proxy.cm/north-korea

pretty quickly

>there
>Intel

Keep going, we're definitely listening.

I think most NK know they are being duped and it's all bullshit, they just have no means of resisting. More NK would try to escape to other countries if their family wouldn't be killed as a reprisal.

>proxy.cm/north-korea
Neither port is up

Nuke Tel Aviv so these kike shills don't forget it. If North Korea is atatcked, it will be the jews fault.

>한국 사람이에요

일본어의 절반

Japan said the same thing, faggot.

>everybody ITT not realizing that NK can be defeated without a single boot on the ground and likely will be

Not before they level Seoul with artillery.

What North Korea lacks in technical and mechanical might they make up for strength of will in their soldier. Want to know one reason why there is no power visible overhead at night? Because they have underground training facilities where they conduct actual business in terms of state secrets.

Their army is ruthless and they will kill all those who attack it. North Korea was prepared to die in a blaze of glory during the Korean War and have been preparing for the long nap ever since, shamed they were not honorably defeated on the battlefield. They want revenge.

Check em' boys.

They drink powerful kool aid there. Might fight to their last breath.

mass supuku if dear leader dies, he must be captured for this to work.

>Implying we'll even deal with NK personally.

We're just gonna drone your fucking nuclear arsenal, weapons depots, decapitation strike on your leader, and then let China with it's 150,000 troops on the border come in to "keep the peace" with humanitarian aid while they actually take over from the inside-out.

The plan is to knock the military on their ass, and then let China take the reigns of their failed experiment and keep it in check. You WISH America was invading you.

Instead you will get the Chinese who have less scruples about human life than even most totalitarian states.

Pretty much. I think the days of american/western intervention are long gone now.

Mate you just said if I tried to defect you would torture and shoot me. Make up your mind

Trump wants war. He's trying to bait Korea, he wants to scare them into making the first move so the US is 100% justified.

Paul?

North Korean user is all the American propaganda about North Korea bullshit?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just like all the people in the middle east that ran and joined ISIS, The Taliban, And al qaeda

Just like the Refugees in EU that are rampantly killing and raping everyone.

Like i said you retards know absolutely nothing about there culture and how they view the world and there nation.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 반갑슴니다

so we get to nuke another 2 cities?
does this mean we get another round of weeb cartoons 20 years after the fact?

Fat Leader confirmed half Japanese

wow , this is probably kim...
Salutations from long chileland , home of the migthy earthquackes

discord.gg/3mAQa

JOIN KEKISTAN AND FIGHT THE SHILLS

again with the goodguy shit.

>normie dudes get drafted
>mfw qt Korean refugees
>this raises the possibility of me obtaining a gf more than zero

If youve seen it other places you know its true

Who are you? I was talking with one of my friends and he concluded that you were a member of the North Korean diaspora in Japan who is visiting.

My theory is you were born of a concubine to a high up in the regime. What's your story?

>all of our military bases have been annihilated from the air
>all of our practically non-existent infrastructure (i.e food) has been annihilated from the air
>our northern border is a bunch of mountains which a million foot soldiers would hardly be capable of surpassing
>plus fucking CHINA is on the other side
>our southern border has about a billion guns aimed at us
>Japanese and American ships are constantly bombing the fuck out of us

You don't even need boots on the ground, that's the thing. The days of mass army mobilization are long gone, you will never see a ground war like Korea or Vietnam again, let alone WW2

Kim will have a million NK soldiers standing around picking their asses while they get shelled into oblivion.

So much western media is making it into NK at this point that shows that all of their propaganda is bullshit, I think they would give up quick enough especially as all their infrastructure would be btfo'd so they would almost instantly be out of supplies.

Yes it will

You are the biggest faggot.
go role play somewhere else

Yeah and if your chimp sized brain knew anything about that you would know like 90% of japan didnt want to surrender and felt great anger towards there government for surrendering.

Do some research for once in your life you fucking pleb

I swear to god Sup Forums really is filled with a bunch of fucking retards larding as intellectuals.

Go back to slurping up all that CNN and FOX news propaganda

Not nuking Jerusalem.

They'll put up a good resistance right up until the meth runs out.

back in the missile thread, where you were being just as retarded.

repeating yourself doesn't make you right.

Not high up but i live near hotel with koryolink hotspot i finally saved up Sup Forums pass after stealing bitcoins so now i post

Middle east =/= North Korea. I think you're the retard who doesn't understand the cultures of the world, buddy.

>every single one of them would rather die than surrender

Let's give them what they want shall we?

>So much western media is making it into NK

You know they heavily censor the media so there people dont get poisoned by western/hollywood shit media.

And thats why there government always propagandizes the values of family and nation above all.

There brainwashed to love there people and nation over everything else

Unlike you donkies

Just send them mexicans to cook their meth

Lube up faggot!

You literally don't even know the difference between there/their/they're

Do you know who else doesn't know the difference between there/their/they're?

3rd graders. Underage b&

Go to bed you industrial cock inhaler

>he thinks they'll get a chance to fire

Get MIRVed faggot