Say goodbye to the fat cunt

Who's ready to say goodbye to this fat prick once and for all?

If the rumour is true, I welcome the attack. Let's wipe this shit hole of a country off the map once and for all and unite Korea under one flag.

What happens when the brainwashed masses find out the truth?

he dindu nuffin...ya'll razust

Sadly, I think DJT just softens this guy up to make him a bit more reasonable.

Kim is eternal you may kill his body but his sprit will live on in all of us

Unless you kill all of us then you an asshole

Fucking chaos, it reckon it will be similar to what happened in Japan during ww2

When the soldiers approached the women, they hurled themselves off cliffs thinking they were going to be raped.

Truck of peace for you soon

it's happening isn't it?

praise kek

>This is the last time you will be able to save a limited edition flag

Trump will launch the attack only so when he reaches 100 Days, he can say he has been a forceful leader by waging all these military attacks.

I'm pretty sure most of them realize it's all bullshit. They're just too fucking scared to not go along with it.

Y MAI HEAD SQUEAH?

>"Villains" who did nothing wrong

>When the soldiers approached the women, they hurled themselves off cliffs thinking they were going to be raped

Considering pic related is an average Jap woman they were probably right

>Say goodbye to the fat cunt.

Trump is finally getting impeached?

their lives are completely controlled. they have no access to the outside world. they are brainwashed by fake news and shills.

I've been to Japan and trust me when I say this. Japs are either hot as fuck or ugly as fuck. There is no middle ground.

Enough information slips through to "red-pill" enough of them that rumors spread. Have you ever talked to someone who has escaped or seen any interviews? They know it's fucking bullshit. They just don't have a choice.

>unless you kill all of us

That's the plan!

>Let's wipe this shit hole of a country off the >map once and for all and unite Korea under one flag.

Ya, and if it joo so happens to trigger WW3 (China front), well at least we are free.
You can't take our freedom fat kid. Freeeeedom!

Also, sage

>le WW3 meme

Who the fuck wants to go to war with fucking America, you dipshits? No fucking body. NO FUCKING BODY. You want to know why? Because we would nuke their fucking asses back to extinction. Even if we didn't nuke them we would DESTROY THEM. China might have a billion fucking slaves but they would fall in 7 fucking days you retarded reddiniggers. Russia? Holy shit. We could us weapons from the fucking 40's do CC their bitch asses. Just fucking kill yourselves. China will get buttfucked. Russia will get buttfucked. North Korea will get buttfucked. Any challengers will get buttfucked. Period.