"I agree with everything Trump does because I voted for him" - Bill the white haired cultist faggot

"I agree with everything Trump does because I voted for him" - Bill the white haired cultist faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqAUebq6Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy is legitimately retarded not in a "I disagree with him" way but like a real mouthbreather. It says a lot that this is the kind of guy r/the_donald looks up to.

We know he is a culttist. Boomer got called out long ago. No idea why molymeme has to "debate" that guy even.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wrVvTdJLB4g
He was a Jebhead. Why would you ever trust cocaine Milo?

He looks like he's from hunger game
What a fag

He looks like he's from hunger game
What a fag

All the signs of a Cult are forming.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Yeah, that guy looks like a total fag. Fuck Trump

He makes PJW look smart and tolerable.

"i agree with everything Obama does because I voted for him" - every liberal ever

Everything is a fucking analogy to this guy.

Respect to Stefan

Jesus reddit

He looks like a straight up villain. Probably rapes his kids.

He looks gay

>calls someone a cultist
>posts a Molymeme video
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>120530016
Cool it Thunderfoot

Go away you cuck shill.

It is true, and I am not a shill nor is anyone else who disagrees with you. Calm it

" you know you can't just look at what Trump does. You have to look at it whole picture. Like everything he does is just apart of a puzzle!" Bill Mitchell every time he try's to explain some stupid shit Trump does.

Not an argument.

I just so his debate with Molymeme, he was obnoxious, he was just repeating how it was all 4673534D chess, and that Trump will put America first by being a globalist nation.

Reddit is literally a dictatorship.

lmao this guy looks straight out of hunger games

I thought he made a few good points. Like when he said the united states is a bag of water and the world is full of sharp pointy things. It's kinda true if you think about it.

>D&C shilling
Why do you keep degrading and humiliating yourself like this for your corporate slave owners, faggot?
Would taking a horse cock up your ass be less painful and more spiritually rewarding?

Not comrade Jimmy
youtube.com/watch?v=DrqAUebq6Ic

calm down bill

Holy shit what happened to milo faggonopolis? did he finally catch the nigger aids?

Saw him for the first time versus PJW the other day. Kind of annoying.