Daily reminder, if Trump doesn't build a space elevator, he's going to get primaried by Jeb

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launch_loop
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-III.pdf
nss.org/resources/library/spaceelevator/OrbitalRings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, Gotta wake up the normies

Yeah lets waste trillions of dollars in something Muslims will constantly target.

Implying terrorism would become relevant when the world fractures the chains of the global elite.

>build 40 trillion dollar orbital ring
>????
>profit

Precisely

tfw one away

That feel when the space elevator drops the cost of entering space per kilogram exponentially, and opens us up to infinite resources

WITNESSED
KEK WILLS THE SPACE ELEVATOR

Yes, Muslims can target out solar satellites in orbit. Allahu Akbar in space!

I miss space elevator threads learned about some cool shit. science is at a point where actual prolonged life is near as shit.

Religious zealotry knows no bounds, be they borders or atmosphere.

Implying terrorism isn't all created by the CIA.

>tfw I get the same post ID as someone else

We could do it for a few hundred billion. Maybe $50 billion if we built a launch loop first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launch_loop

Ron Paul says it's happening.

My boy Kaiba had this shit figured out in the 90's.

Numbers confirm

Paul Birch had it figured out in the 1980s.

A truly ascended thread.

IM UNIRONICALLY READY

Dank.

If he wants to build a space elevator, I'll volunteer every waking hour for the next 4 years. And blow him.

This is your body on space elevators

We got some number magic going on here.

Every damn time we try to talk about space elevators.

Every. Damn. Time.

Kek will that the Space Elevator be built.

SPACE ELEVATORS ARE NAZBOL

All political parties unite behind the Space Elevator Party.

THAS RIIIIIIIIIITE

It's a landslide. Everyone is joining. Nazis. Black Israelites. Ancaps. Noam Chomsky. It's on.

SIEG HEIL, SPACE ELEVATORS

Greens, too. But where are the Commies?

One moment, let me find them

Space Elevator Will Not Divide US

Dub sevens... but...

Fuck these degenerates. Interracial gays are the only people we will exclude from the Space Elevator Party.

It will unite us. To hang the bankers. And build a new, free, prosperous future.

waste of good digits, race mixing faggot
>wait
>tfw even race mixing fags are on board with the elevator

Who the fuck is the guy on the left?

Who cares, he wants the Space Elevator. We'll allow it.

GAS THE (((BANKERS))), BUILD THE ELEVATOR

WHY IS THIS DEGENERACY ON HERE?

All he has to do is hire Willy Wonka, and boom...space elevator. There really is no reason not to do it.

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty."

Fine, I made a meme of my own
>tfw space elevator is the first thing that causes you to make any OC

Wow that's a big cock

checked

Yeeesss keep it up with the space elevator threads.
Any physics fags interested in it, read here:
>orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-III.pdf

Fuck space elevators, I want teleporters

They put things in the water that turn the frogs gay. And make them love BBC.

So you can teleport to a country that isn't shit?

Ruger Sp-101

this fucking space elevator thread again
>saged and hidden

Except Hitler sucked banker dick. Got all his cash from the Bush cartel and industry from Ford pretty pathetic desu

No, so I can teleport shits out of my country

Get out, shill

>omg guyz im so smart and cynical
Just read it faggot
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-III.pdf

The Space Elevator Special.

Yeah, Hitler was a Rothschild. We need to get rid of the bankers (The British).

He actually caught a Rothschild let him stay at a fancy hotel and then let him go in exchange for more money.

Anyone remotely aware of physics should be reading Paul Birch's space elevator journal entry.

You can use a space elevator to send the mudshits to Africa at less than $20 a pop!

Hey man, I'm not fond of reading either, but at least make an effort to understand the massive implications of this, ya fucking cuck.

Can't let the commoners get rich off of cheap energy.

We can't let India on the space station, they won't poo in the space loo

Fucking anglo-dutch heroin slinging interdimensional east india companies

Wouldn't anything just fall back to Earth unless you built an elevator several thousand miles tall?

The CIA sells drugs.

This design has a rotating ring that provides tension to keep the tethers up.

Still doesn't change the fact that gravity isn't that much weaker in low Earth orbit. You wouldn't be able to dock anything.

We have to keep fucking memeing this. Eventually it will make it's way into the discourse.
Read here if you know physics:

kek

The point isn't docking things; the point is being able to get things out into space cheaply. You can also use it for cheap transport of materials, cheaper than shipping is as of right now.

>Still doesn't change the fact that gravity isn't that much weaker in low Earth orbit.

It is somewhat weaker. And you're out of the atmosphere, which is a big part of the difficulty in getting off the planet.

>You wouldn't be able to dock anything.

What?

And then we can fucking mine asteroids and do cool shit for way cheaper and eventually get off this gay earth

Memes will build steel beams (tethers).

>gay earth

Earth is heteronormative. It's the bankers that run things that are homos.

So then you build the worlds most expensive attic?

Anything trying to dock would have to slow down too much and would just fall back to Earth. You could maybe launch stuff from it but it would still be a big rocket needed to accelerate to a velocity fast enough to escape being sucked back into the atmosphere.

>Anything trying to dock would have to slow down too much and would just fall back to Earth.

What in the world are you talking about? Of course you can stop at the top of a fixed structure without falling back down to earth.

>You could maybe launch stuff from it but it would still be a big rocket needed to accelerate to a velocity fast enough to escape being sucked back into the atmosphere.

You mean a very small rocket, since you're already outside the atmosphere. And the Orbital Ring itself could eventually be used as a sort of launch loop.

Colonizing a new planet would be pretty based though

Pretty profitable, too. Access to materials we don't have very much of here.

That is in fact the idea

At 100miles above the surface of the Earth, low Earth orbit, gravity is still above 9m/s^2. To escape the gravitational pull you have to get going somewhere around at a velocity of 10-11km/s and reach that speed before it falls back into the atmosphere which will require a tremendous amount of acceleration.

Tell me more about this space elevator and might you have a spot of guacamole? I've a chip but no dip.

Yeah, you would use a rocket from there, with a drastic reduction in the amount of energy needed compared to taking off from the surface.

nss.org/resources/library/spaceelevator/OrbitalRings.pdf
>bet you're too lazy to read

20% GDP growth, end of climate change, prosperity for everyone on the planet.

tldr Utopia.

itt: people who don't know how gravity works

I will not fall for the fucking leaf's bait.

ITT shills who can't say anything coherent to criticize an awesome idea.

Was pol even politically incorrect back when he posted

What is wrong with people like you?
Just fucking read it:
>nss.org/resources/library/spaceelevator/OrbitalRings.pdf

>What is wrong with people like you?

They're paid by the bankers.

I feel like Canadians wake up every morning and walk to their local banks for a hearty breakfast of Jewish semen

kek

>the cost for the system estimated by Birch in 1980s money was around $31 trillion
Yeah I see that totally happening