Please, come to Brazil

While you americucks and eurofags are giving your country with open arms to the sand niggas, we are redpilling our children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-i6fW8y4ZE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a brazillian on Sup Forums was telling me that the white areas of Brazil are actually pretty based. not sure I'd move there though.

well done brazil.

+10 respek

You fucking idiot why are you posting this online are you trying to get your teacher in trouble?

A mulato nazi kek.

this, let the man redpill the children while he still can, you stupid fucking monkey

Redpill what? They are inferior niggers that deserved to be gassed?

It was on kikebook for everyone to see.

Fucking burguer

Heil Heitor!

everyone i know that "lives" in brazil only goes like 3 months a year to their "compound"

What's wrong with this? It seems like the teacher takes teaching the children seriously, he engages them and provides a stimulating classroom experience matched to the current lesson topic.

Isn't there a town in Brazil where they celebrate confederate heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-i6fW8y4ZE

Ahhh Brazil, asshole of the planet

>some BS SJW social experiment about "what would you do if hitler came to your country"
>would you stand against the nazis
>Trump is literally doing the same thing right now
>fight the power huehues

Remember when someone would spam copy pasta about don't come to Brazil and a bunch of reasons why not?

best brazillian festival

Please stop inviting them here, it's hard enough to deal with the northeastern shitskins invading our lands.

What other bizarre towns do you down there?

South Brazil will not be safe forever. Monkies are coming.

Context???
The whole fucking staff could get arrested for this.

HOLY FUCK OP what have you done?

>80% women
wot

There is this town where Josef Mengele created a disproportionate amount of twins.
>Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

>private school

lmao substitute teacher

CHEKED!

>Brazilian education

Doesn't matter, it's a violation of our constitution to wave swastikas around.