Millions of people in Korea are going to die because Sup Forums thought it would be funny if Donald Trump was president

>millions of people in Korea are going to die because Sup Forums thought it would be funny if Donald Trump was president

Hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb07IYAZG08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha dump btfo

RIP in peace bucketheads

LOL yeah

fuck drumpf desu

k

>Noone in Korea is going to die because Sup Forums is never right and nothing is going to happen
Ftfy

If millions of NKs die tonight, I guarantee Trump was not the deciding factor. Agendas are set in advance, actors are picked. The show goes on. Get comfy.

Most would've starved anyway so no big deal.

What has Korea done for me?
I don't listen to Kpop nor do I care about their assless women

Rotten cabbage smell will be the worst.
Germans might get hungry.

This is why I put him in office lel

No one is going to die. We are immortal energy. All of us. All of us are immortals!!!!!

Did you think I memed him in for 8 more years of berrach pussyfoot hussain obongo?

cats are for cucks, people are going to die either way

Good.

You're right, it's kinda funny.

;^) shabat shalom

yes

It was bound to happen eventually. The more nukes Kim gets the more death there will be.

>millions of people in Korea are going to die

oh noooooo

JUST A PRANK BRO

Millions of people die in Korea every time Fatty Kim fires a dud. Being shelled instead of dying from starvation is more like a mercy killing than murder.

Fuck Blumpf and FUCK Sup Forums people.

millions of people will be liberated by freedom rockets and capitalism bullets in korea*
FTFY op

Can anyone confirm if this is happening or not? I am so confused

My unit just got called up on 12 hour standby.

Got my BOB packed and ready for this shit. Talked to the Master Sergeant and he says he has never seen it this serious before.

I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.

I've been traveling for the last three days. The fuck is happening?

We live in the best timeline. Holy shit lol

My fucking reality.

fuck drumpf

Top KEK

is he /ourgoy/?

It's ok Achmed. I heard that British girls are sluts. You could probably go proposition one right now and nobody would charge you with a crime.

>never seen it this serious before
You guys were called in to clean the heads because someone shit all over the toilet seat?

Stop being such a fag. Praying for The Happening is a long standing tradition of Sup Forums.

I'm happily sitting here sipping a pepsi. You may feel better if you grab one yourself, friendo.

>goy
>implying

She is perfect.
Please don't be a tranny.

I love nip hatred for korean dogs. Something about dai nippon typing angrily in english just tickles me

This. Double yous dont like and sevens are the most powerful

Thanks kosherbro. Could the widdle-biddy-attacky-poo on the Syrian airbase have been your doing as well?

>Not knowing Best Emma
Shes a hate filled goddess

Boohoo so you'll miss a few Starcraft 2 games get over it.

If millions of Koreans die I'll be back on the Trump train.

Where will Kim Jong Un get his Dominoes pizza if he goes to war?

Nips don't post here. These are American English teachers or active duty reserves usually.

>*neocons behind you*
>PSSSH nothing personal kid

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

Yep

>so much win

I meam, how many boards have destroyed a country? Sup Forums trumps anything Anonymous or Sup Forums has ever done if this happens.

This is just the first 3 months. We have 4 more years.

Agreed. All is forgiven if Trump gives us a great NK happening.

>korea
The more die the better

>liberal logic
How do we keep women away from alcohol while they're pregnant?

fucking proof why are there so many threads with people saying it will happen with no proof

Good.
Burn gooks burn.

Oh, good, I was hoping this would happen.

Well, you never know. There's quite some nips who speak engrish and hang out on engrish forums

_theDinald
Fuck off. Your kind aren't welcome here.

>people

They deserve it.

>engrish forum
Moot left years ago, this is a filipino turtle rape victim support forum.

I love this timeline.

sauce???

you're fucked yankeeee

checked

Not really. They usually don't speak English. Their boards are different and they don't really care about Gweilos

Best Emma

>non-interventionist, isolationist president
>has started 2 wars after three months in office

It's on every news station you fuckin cuck

People are moving into position. North Korea has said fuck it. China has said they aren't holding the lease but don't hurt their little brother. Assad said fuck u I don't care about Korea what about this far news bullshit. Putins sitting up north wondering why all his allies are being fucked with, while being accusing of rigging our elections and already fighting a proxy war against America in Syria, Putin hates sand Niggers and blacks, he doesn't understand why the white world has let them take over. He had an ambassador assassinated.

He doesn't like NK personally but he won't let America wave is false flag cock around anymore, especially now that China and Russia are commie buddies

Theyll clean up Europe then come at America.

>Technocratic expansionist radical traditionalist a fucking white male US president
Youre confused as fuck

everyone in north korea is already dying

>t. Cuckland
I don't support what the Don did in Syria but when it comes to little fat man it's basically like SK and Japan having a crazy neighbor that shot their dog, waved a rifle in their face while begging for money and used their back yard as a target range. I don't like being the world police either but fuck if you are going to be the police at least do your fucking job right?

good

I'd actually be ok with death if I were a NKian. Hell, I'd be ok with death being brazilian, and Brazil has like a fourth of the shittiness factor of NK.

>Brazil has like a fourth of the shittiness factor of NK.
You realize DPRK has no negroes right?

And free healthcare supposedly

Tell me this is real.

You didnt say please

Jews and Mexicans are next queer. We saving the earth boyo

youtube.com/watch?v=hb07IYAZG08

South Koreans will die also.

No

I'd rather die than live in some commie place.

>People
>Koreans

that's contradictory right there

You dont say? Wow the japanese and Chinese will be devastated when they hear the news

>gooks
Tell me when Trump kills an actual human, I might care then.

>millions of people in Korea are going to die
ftfy
>millions of people in the United State are going to die

Millions and millions and millions of people's live habe been saved for to subverting the course of tyranny in nork thanks to Donald Trump. I'm happy.

North Korea will not exist anymore but we will lose California!!!!!

Kys fgt

>implying
If they reach anything with those dogshit rockets it'll be alaska Washington or oregon.

>tfw no qt gook girl
Melt in peace, lass.

Nice google meme faggot

All of the sudden I engage in homosex? How would you know how to spot a homo?

The only thing that would make me happier is if Lil Kim took California with him when he dies.