Potheads

Potheads are seriously the most annoying people on the entire planet
>"DUDE WEED" every five seconds
>Constantly bitch about having little money cuz they blow it all on drugs
>Think they're some kind of great philosopher while simultaneously failing community college
>Demand gas money whenever they drive you anywhere but act offended if you ask for money from then
>Go on and on about the supposed "benefits" of pot while ignoring the negatives
>Listen to shitty underground music, or overhyped trash like Nirvana
>Smell awful
>Never think their problems stem from any of their own actions
>Could probably kill themselves by jumping from their ego to their IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't believe I let this orange con me

jesus christ, what are you, fucking 17? fucking stupid high school edge lords posting on my board REEEEEEE

people mature and grow up, stfu you fucking child

i've met so many potheads and legitimately not a single one like this. you're either drawing from cartoons or townies

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe hipsters exist, you are a plebeian.

>smoke weed
>never tell anyone
>'muh potheads'
Literally only met one actual stereotype fitting pothead ever.

This. OP is projection master. Or he lives in fucking Berkeley or Portland or some other shithole cringe paradise.

You can always tell how sheltered someone is by their attitude towards weed. If you lived anywhere but Bumfuck-Nowhere in your flyover state you'd realize just how benign weed is. People addicted to weed are nowhere near the nuisance that meth freaks and crackheads are.

Work one shift as some form of security or authority in the downtown of a large city and you'll immediately not give a fuck about potheads.

My favorite part is the potheads that think weed taxes are in any way significant. A 'friend' of mine was trying to argue for this by citing the Colorado news thing recently.

Turns out each school only sees about $13,000 of it. That's like what... enough for one set of textbooks for a grade?

Trully degenerate

Weed is for niggers and white trash

>hey how about we give every school an extra $13k?
>LOL FUCK THAT MAN NAHHH THAT'S CHUMP CHANGE FUCK IT I'D RATHER HAVE NO MONEY IF I CAN'T HAVE ENDLESS RICHES

Like... Just think about it.

Is there anything worse than boomer stoners? It's like they OD'd on the herbal blue pill.

that's a problem with how city or state governments are distributing those funds, however.

I completely agree. I had no idea what went on downtown at night until I worked security.

Did you work in Toronto?

I'm convinced that it's simultaneously the best and worst job available.

>If you lived anywhere but Bumfuck-Nowhere in your flyover state you'd realize just how benign weed is.

it is benign to the citycuck because he was already irredeemable to begin with

>muh rural values
>muh lack of infrastructure
>muh lack of experience in the world
>muh pride in my ignorance

Get back to your beet fields, Mose. As much as I love the bewildered and terrified look on the face of a small town nobody as he gazes upon the wonders of the modern world, you fuckers are goddamn annoying when you can't navigate a city block without getting lost for 2 hours.

>Smokes weed
>> talks at .5 speed like a brain damaged tard

Agree with canacuck for once. Rural life is played up. Y'all sheltered.
>"Oops honey I think I left my wallet at the grocery store"
>"Forget it, there's no way I'm doing the hour and a half drive back just for that."

I can't think of a better way to keep the plebes down than via drug culture - they do it to themselves willingly.

Sadly this i used to be or still i m like a cucke dpotghead but the fact still who cares meanwhile i can watch the world burn is worth also mexico..

>BRO IT CURES CANCER 100% THEY PROVED THAT SHIT ON THE INTERNET DO SOME RESEARCH

>all pot smokers are one person
>has never smoked weed
>couldnt find it if he tried due to poor social life and reputation as a loser

sorry, OP. im not like that, but i am in a band.

Cannabis culture is toxic I gotta say.

I'm a heavy pot smoker but I try to stay away from that cancer.

A lot of guys who have high tolerance like me, can simply go about their day while high and you'd never know.

This is unironically exactly how weed smokers in my hometown and at my college are. I smoke once every week, but holy hell potheads are fucking awful.

>Think they're some kind of great philosopher while simultaneously failing community college

This is what annoys me the most. They're all the biggest pseudo intellectuals in the world. Weed culture is awful. If you want to smoke, you don't need to adhere to the pothead stereotype

You forgot the most important part OP and that is weed is a nigger drug

Found the hipster

If you smoke or otherwise consume cannabis, you are a filthy degenerate and deserve all the disapproval you get.

>hurr but it's healthy!
>muh 0 deaths
This meme won't die and you're probably a 15 year old if you still believe it.

>Cannabis and the lungs
youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4

The claim that smoking cannabis is better for you than smoking tobacco is simply unsubstantiated. Lung cancer typically manifests after age 40, and due to cannabis becoming popular relatively recently, there are fewer regular marijuana smokers than tobacco smokers that have reached that age. (Hippies were a fringe movement, while tobacco was ridiculously widespread until recently.) Of those that have, most also smoked tobacco regularly, which is a confounding variable in any study. We have found, however, that the smoke in a typical joint/blunt/whatever you stoners call them these days contains more tar and far more carcinogens than a similar amount of cigarette smoke. (This is not to say that marijuana is necessarily more carcinogenic. Tobacco contains nicotine, which widens blood vessels and may make it easier for carcinogens to travel through the body.)

So to anyone who says that smoking cannabis is safe, I say only that you're retarded for thinking that, as even though a direct connection to lung disease has yet to be made, all of the prerequisites for it are there.

>hurr but what if I vape? *tips fedora*
You're still an idiot:

>Cannabis and the Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des

The long term physical risks are far less pronounced if you aren't smmoking, that's true, but certainly not trivial. But even that neglects the further neurological dangers:

>Cannabis and Psychosis
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8

Cannabis has been linked to schizophrenia many times, and there may easily be further imbalances created in brain chemistry by protracted use of marijuana.

white potheads from private schools are specifically
terrible.

In case you're impatient or unwilling to listen to someone talk about these issues, here is some further reading material. I did not compile this list and have not had a chance to verify the reliability of these sources as I have done with the papers found in the descriptions of the videos above.

>Marijuana is a neruotoxin
sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

>But we need it for, like, cancer patients, and paper...

Shut the fuck up. You want marijuana legalized so you can smoke it and get high.

>But it's not addictive!

He said, after his fifth joint that day.

>hurr but it's natural!

So is poison oak.

>B-but what about alcohol? It's dangerous too, and plenty of people use that.

Drinking's effects are well known, and its use has been historically far more widespread among respectable whites throughout history. It doesn't come with the same kind of degenerate loser self-righteous culture as marijuana. And most importantly of all, it doesn't fill one's entire vicinity with a terrible stench, creating a nuisance for everyone around you.

The fact is that even if cannabis were completely safe, it would still be a low-class activity. I will always look down on you disgusting unmotivated stoners and everyone else should too.

the only "green" I need is a head of cabbage. Drugs are for losers.

Weed isn't the problem, the black market in it is

Only niggers smoke weed

drugs are a scourge on society and the people who consume them deserve to be locked away. Any substance that makes people intoxicated is dangerous and needs to be regulated by a (very small) government.

>babby met his first stoner in highschool and comes to post about it because the girl he likes likes the pothead more then him the post

>any and all substances must be regulated
>by a (very small) government
You do see your stupidity here right?

more money than alcohol tax genius

This applies to every other drug. As a matter of personal opinion, though, weed should be legal to sell only by licensed dealers with a physical shop, and street corner sellers should be shot with the rest of the drug dealers

Holy fuck you dumb nigger would you rather they get nothing? Neck, rope, now.

lmao. Pretty accurate.

I smoke daily. I have realized that it's not as bad as people who haven't smoked it think it is. For me it has definitely made me more lazy. (I'm will be going to a gym starting next month. I believe this will help me, I've always been a bit lazy though.) by that I mean I don't want to get out of bed or go to work or don't schoolwork. But I do it anyways, because life isn't about what you want to do. Life is about what you should do and what you need to do. To clarify a bit more, I dread going to work but once I leave that feeling is gone. If I quit smoking not much would change. I would have an easier time starting things and that's about it.

No, they really fucking aren't compared to the meth addicts who behave like human cockroaches. You people have no idea what you're talking about because the hardest drugs you've ever seen are weed and MAYBE that one kid who took his dad's oxycontin.

Meth, heroin, cocaine and alcohol addicts are hundreds of times worse than potheads.

DONTRAY DINDU NUFFIN

whats stupid about small government, libtard?

weed is for niggers

>finally try weed to see what's so great about it
>fucking nothing happens, feel exactly the same even after waiting a while

DUDE WEED LMAO

Niggers are too lazy to buy it legally though

Yes, hard-drug addicts are 10000x worse than potheads, but at least there's no "meth culture", there's very few heroin addicts running around college campuses bragging about how much shit they just did, and at least hard drug users have the common decency to die at an early age

i smoke weed every day, i have a good job, and smell like heaven cos i shower every day and use deodorant and perfume like civilized man.

Maybe the problem is that you are surrounded of filthy hippies.

First time you smoke many people don't feel anything. With the weed out there nowadays you should be getting pretty fucked up. What state do you live in?

ayy

This. On later tries it started to do "something" but it wasn't something worth redoing. It was so dis-interesting.

>Y'all
Top kek

you're a nigger for smoking it.

Basically you're arguing that smoke is bad for you and it makes you crazy or lazy. Smoke is bad for you, but there's a million alternatives. Edibles and dabs, plus a vape and the occasional joint, you're not gonna get cancer. And maybe some studies suggest it makes you lazy, but it clearly doesn't prohibit success. Having a drug that safely relaxes me motivates me more than anything.

Every student athlete, every professional athlete, every movie star, every tech entrepreneur, guess what, they all smoke weed. You're poor because your parents are poor. I'm rich and you can suck my salty balls while I rip this dab

Being an alcoholic is okay because its a thing "respectable whites" do... Man you are so far up your own ass youll never be able to get out

I don't smoke it, but I think people who earn it should be allowed to

if you think it should be legal you smoke it. thats a fact.

>Tobacco contains nicotine, which widens blood vessels

What did he mean by this?

You're acting like that's a choice undertaken by the community of meth addicts. They don't collectively choose to have no "meth culture", it's more so that meth is so wholly destructive that any such culture would disintegrate.

Potheads being potheads and extolling the virtues of marijuana is a passive annoyance at most. Crackheads being crackheads is a legitimate threat to the safety and harmony of an otherwise peaceful society.

TFW YOU ARE WOKE ON EVERYTHING AND SMOKE WEED

Ex pot smoker here. Regular use makes you stupid and docile imho

Dude, food.

>2017
>buying weed
>not legally growing it yourself

>OP attracts stupid people like flies to shit
>thinks everyone else is the problem

Itt idiots arguing about some plant that doesn't even matter. Gtfu

I'm high right now just being comfy

Adding this to my cringe folder. Thanks redditor!

It's true, but why create a thread?

kek

As a pothead I can assure anyone reading that only op is doing the bitching here

I'm a pothead that smokes everyday, and I have never acted or met anyone acting in this way. The dudeweed culture is limited to youtube channels dedicated to the shit, or around convention / 4-20 celebration degeneracy. If you've met someone that fits into that category, stop being their friend because they're a colossal failure in life. Also, grow your own weed, you could practically teach a botany class by the time you've mastered growing a particular strain, with all the obscure shit that could kill your plant in a day. it's an incredible hobby to take care of a plant, I've even started growing my own mini-garden so I don't need to worry about getting produce from the store so much.

this

Agreed. Growing your own weed is entirely different from the drug dealer 420 Seth Rogen bullshit that most people associate cannabis with. And self-sufficient gardening is a huge red pill.

Then don't associate with them. I have no one I come in contact with who is a pothead and it's not hard to arrange. Society automatically subdivides into like minded groups and if you're not predisposed to be in pothead circles it won't be a problem for you. They will always exist.

If the "potheads" pull this shit then it means you're 14 and are too young to post here. The people i know that think pot is medicinal are people that don't even smoke weed. And they're all about CBD and not thc.