WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DADDY THOSE POOR KIDS ;( MAKE THE BAD MAN GO AWAY DADDY :(

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DADDY THOSE POOR KIDS ;( MAKE THE BAD MAN GO AWAY DADDY :(
>"DUUUUH ok, whatever you say sweetie"
>*starts World War 3*

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEAUTIFUL BABIES
U
T
I
F
U
L

B
A
B
I
E
S

I'd give it to her in every way.

I can't believe I voted for this conman

Is Ivanka the Antichrist?

>Being this obvious of a shill

This is why women shouldn't be let near politics.

If that sarin attack only killed 18+ civilians, no one would have cared. Trump would have had some strongly worded letters drafted, and that's it.

BUT OH. THE CHILRENS.

MAKES ME SO ANGRY. THE CHILLUNS.

Fighting wars based on emotion is a losing proposition.

Ivanka needs to get the fuck out of the white house and go raise her jew babies.

nope, she's the whore of babylon.

there needs to be nepotism laws in regards to presidency, she has an actual office in the white house, this is absolute insanity

because you didn't?

this is obvious b8 but check out the redditors that reply:
we have a reddit problem guys.

Y
O
S
H
I

L
O
O
K
I
N
G

B
I
T
C
H

Drumpf, his retarded daughter his anti christ son in law, and their kike masters will never beat my boy Assad!

Makes sense. Still would fuck her though.

In my recent threads I've talked about this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Why didn't Ivanka tweet her anger at ISIS for killing innocent Christians at Palm Sunday Mass? Where was her sympathy for them? How can we get her to respond as to why she ignored the Palm Sunday massacre in Egypt???

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

17:10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.

17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

>a woman upon a scarlet beast

Ivanka atop her ruddy orange daddy.

She's a kike. She hates Christians.

Fuck off cuck

*pickpockets your wallet*

more proof that religion is cancer

and all the fedora memes in the world won't change that

>Is Ivanka the Antichrist?
The Whore of Babylon. She actually fits the pic.

>Ivanka will never call you daddy

>World War III

We blew apart 20% of Syrias jets in one missle launch, all we're doing is getting rid of shitholes that are a blight on the planet, like NK, they will both be gone soon, so keep your head in your ass, like you did when He won the election, you sand nigger sucking cuck

b-but how could BASED assad get cucked by donal drumpf?

Has anyone noticed that since Trump and his family has government bunker status he's all for WW3 now?

>We
You, stupid motherfucker, are sitting on your mother's couch and shitposting. Tis other motherfuckers who are risking their asses and dying for your zionist masters.

I hope someday some terrorist you imbecile are supporting who came to your country because the US blew his home into pieces and murdered his kids will blow your stupid hick ass all over some skyscraper.

>Sup Forums trolls Sup Forums

the entire middle east should be unironically glassed.

every religious and atheistic sect, organization, group, whatever from that shit region and up to several hundred miles around it is an absolute blight on humanity and an afront to western civilization.

Has anyone ever noticed.....

her nose?

Well my entire unit just got put on 6 hour standby.

I quit drinking and am running on the home tread to sober up. Trying not to scare my girlfriend. Got my BOB packed and I'm ready to go.

We're field arty btw. The Master Sergeant said he's never seen it this serious before.

I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.

God bless you all and may God bless America.

Well she did convert to Judaism so it was bound to happen

After he gave his word that that would never happen.

Before or after she went under the knife?

>I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.
>God bless you all and may God bless America.
Were the gibs worth it?

kek

Bitch looks retarded, look at that blank stare

Ivanka Trump is the greatest military strategist in history you cuck.

awe, is ewebody scawwed? de big bad ww3 is comin to get u?? aweeee, it's ok lil guy, getcher blankey, i won't let de scawwy gooks/ruskies/icbms get u...

I can't believe I voted for that conman

The world is at the mercy of an insane kike bitch's ovulation cycle

Congrats Sup Forums, you've all been cucked by the jews yet again

Jews go first and foremost then when for mecca then nuke muslims

more like

daddy imma women i love women pls gib women free healthcare childcare and STEM degrees and scholarships pls xD

who said anything about missiles?

For the first time in my 2 years of supporting Trump die-hard, I'm actually posting in agreement with a "Drumpf" thread.

Trump literally launched missiles at another country because his daughter saw some sad pictures

>It's another shariablue thread
>sage

All fields

>I hope someday some terrorist you imbecile are supporting

Can you really call someone an imbecile, when you can't even grasp the English language?

tbqh id start a world war if those beautiful fake tits convinced me too

>then when for mecca then nuke muslims

Are you drunk?

>my son was killed, that gives me the right to kill 20 civilians in some random foreign country
And they wonder thy White people dominate the world despite being only 12% of Earths population.

LISTEN TO ME EVACUATE NOW BEFORE THE WAR

The US projects 48% population loss in the first 12 hours of the War. Get out of the cities

Get out of the cities GET OUT GET OUT NOW

Hell yeah they should
No religion is better than anyother
They all see the others as inferior
and a willing to kill everyone else
to prove it.

Turn those sandy dunes into some
huge fucking waterpark or something

Does anyone have the shoop of this with Kushner and Ivanka?

announcing sages is against the rules

Do you have any mean-spirited anti- /r/the_donald memes?

How is this faggot allowed to spam his schizo threads in EVERY.SINGLE.THREAD without getting banned?

FUCK

I'd cum on her tits; never spooged on 10k worth of merchandise before.

Thanks m8

Fucking leaf

More plastic than a blowup doll and half as useful.

>Check out le based black guy! He hates liberals and is wearing a maga hat XD XD. Centipedes, roll out!!

There was one were they keep trying to convince liberals that they are not racist that they basically become liberals themselves,
over-representing non-whites.

Fucking reptilian bitch

Start paying attention to her eyes

Why is Murdoch Murdoch so cringe worthy?

How good is your Russian you monolingual faggit?

wahhh cant accept reality wahhhh

hahaha

jesus christ almighty not this fucking thing again

>cunt.jpg
perfect

Wrong girl, retard.

>565x648
What the hell is this

trust me goy its 1000% true sources

Because we can't just put them in asylums like in the good old days.

Witnessed

>*teleports behind you*

Ivanka is the new Helen

ASSAD IS A BRUTAL DICTATOR MUH REGIME MUH ISRAEL MUH IRAN GREATEST ALLY GOOD GOOYYY

ASSAD IS A BRUTAL DICTATOR MUH REGIME MUH ISRAEL MUH IRAN GREATEST ALLY GOOD GOOYYY
its the one i saved

>the US project
Ok, LARP just drove to innawoods. What do?

ASSAD WAS A GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ JUST GETTING DA COUNTRY 2GETHER

DIE FOR GREATEST ALLY GOY
MUST DESTROY CHRISTIANS IN MIDDLE EASY BY SUPPORTING ISIS

>mfw the libs and MSM are eating this up

Why is the United States so fucking hyped for war?

Even our pussy liberals want to kill Middle Easterners.

I feel so out of place...

I would fuck Kate Balduan so hard

N E O C O N S
E
O
C
O
N
S

AIPAC=endorsed HILLARY AND TRUMP. knowing americans are retards who wouldnt vote for RAND PAUL or someone non-interventionist in the democratic side(was there one? ;s)?) they have their good goy president in place. ready to fullfill orders from the worldwide military industrial banking complex

GOOD GOYS