Illinois General

Hello fellow burgers. As you might know, Illinois has long been the crossroads of America, where east coast meets west. Therefore, Illinois has also long been a microcosm of the overall US, so a good insight into the health of the nation at large is to look at Chicago.
Chicago, the basic gestalt:
>Most corrupt state government in nation
>Cook County most corrupt county in nation
>Established middle class whites fleeing Chicago in droves
>Upper class whites living in gentrified neighborhoods in city and wealthy isolated suburbs outside of city
>Strangulating gov't overreach, high property taxes, difficult to buy guns, high taxes, etc.
>Influx of middle eastern and south asian immigrants raising housing prices, but constant hispanic presence keeping wages and hours low for low income workers
>Almost entirely rural except for one county, cook, which contains Chicago and its suburbs
>Cook county controls the rest of the state's politics, being one of a few blue counties in a sea of red
>Rest of state dying to keep Chicago's decadence alive
>Obongo's home state, Jewish mayor pretty much running state
>Republican businessman in deadlock struggle against dems trying to lower spending and institute term limits
>Entire state on brink of collapse, budget lockdown has enforced austerity on IL
Sound familiar?
The health of IL is the health of the nation. How do we fix the land o' lincoln, Sup Forumsacks? Is it worth saving? As a conservative student in Chicago whose school is shutting down b/c of the budget impasse, what states can I move to that aren't as gay as Illinois?

move to the South, especially Texas if you want to stay in the big city.

God damn I though New Jersey is bad. Is Illinois, outside of Chicongo, any good to live?

>As a conservative student in Chicago whose school is shutting down b/c of the budget impasse

What nigger-tier school are you attending? The only school I know of that's on the brink is Chicago State and that's barely even a school.

Time to excise Crook county like a malignant tumor.

618 here, its not too bad down in the southern part of the state.

Yea. Elgin reporting.

If you make 50k+ a year, don't have kids, and don't mind the local government using your tax dollars to beat you over the head, sure.
Northeastern. It's not groid tier, but 60% latino, 15% muslim, most of the rest of that is black and jewish, if that says anything. We're shutting down tomorrow morning for the week, and then also shutting down finals week.

southsider here
only Rauner can save us from this rat race. remember to vote for him and not Obama 2.0 in the 2018 election

collar counties

the fucking pensions need to be defunded and half the problems will disappear.

absurd amounts of property taxes are being wasted to pay for worthless niggers that aren't even in the job force or contributing anything. we have the highest property taxes in the nation right now because shitheads that did fuck all 10, 20, even 30 years ago want their gibs.

Ex resident here.

Lived in both Chicago liberal as fuck suburbs(family still there)

And Springfield (went to school there)

First off let's be clear 90% of state landmass wise is red.

Problem is 90% of population lives in blue corner that is chicagoland

And that corner is either niggers who vote Dem like blind robots or baby boomer Dems like my parents in the suburbs.

Only reason state isn't dead already is miracle that's as Rauner but no way he wins again.

I reccomend you follow my lead people and move to state can do some good. I'm in Ohio now myself.

Also as side note. I worked with a lobbying firm in the capital for two years so if anyone wants insight or stories about how capital really operates just ask

this isn't detroit, this is chicago.
How do we fix it bois?

Got any stories for us user? Also how is Ohio?

no one knows the answer

Chicago student here from the burbs. Violent crime steadily encroaching on my campus, shootings down the block from my apartment, probably the same for every college in the city. Most of the city is a no go zone for anyone whiter than a paper bag.

Trying to convince my pals from the state universities not to move here once they're done with school, I can't wait to get the fuck out of this place. Major cities are cancer for the redpilled

On phone so keep short for now.

But first of all.
It's literally like a bad tv show.
Half a lobbyists job is keeping track of which legislature is fucking which.

All petty egos, and large amounts of drugs and booze.

I was at a party at a local Italian restaurant in Springfield I helped set up. And a district rep walked in fucking loaded out of his mind. He knocked down a fucking table full of food later.

... I had to clean it up...

Ohio is pretty ok so far.
The three cities are mostly liberal, but not in lost causes way Chicago is

Amazes me how people can still be so bluepilled in a city like that

And, Dayton, and the Cincinnati suburbs are super conservative.

Illinois is cancer. Stop metastasizing your cancerous diaspora everywhere. Also, how do you deal with all the bandwaggoner cubes fans?

Bellevillenigger checking in! Where u from?

it's largely the boomers that still give a fuck about sports. spics and niggers as well as numales don't give a fuck, and they make up the majority of the city.

The only answer for Chicago is making them into their own state or Great Chicago Fire 2.0.

I live in oswego, and want to end my life. Almost everyone i know is extremely bluepilled, it hurts to see how blind they are.
I know it sounds edgy, but even the "republicans" here are all center left. Guns don't seem to exist either...

Yes the rural areas are nice.

Raised in Lake Forest and live in McHenry now.

Leaving IL in the next couple of years and I'll purchase property in WI.

I have family in the Belleville area (Fairview Heights) You guys have a cool town

Well for one we need to reopen the lot of state prisons they closed down and cut off this parolee benefits for prisoner swap shit. The next thing we need to do is quit giving bigger subsidies to these rich ass corporatized farms who haven't been able to up production for the past 20 years. We also need to cut Chicago's 3 million dollar a year plow/salt budget since they never fucking use it anyway. How many times you ever see the lot full of city trucks on the highway empty? Never. Shit is literally rusting into the ground and we're paying for nothing every fucking year. Teacher's unions need to be fucking smited so that these stircrazy meathead boomers running the sports sides don't get millions of dollars to turn high schools into sports complexes that provide no benefit over the exercise equipment we already have at parks. We need to cut the police budget out of the motor fuel tax fund as well so the state funding for that release no longer has the ability to lay off our boys in blue. Take the money from inner city spending on cultural enrichment because the niggers just tear that shit up anyway. Give CAT an ultimatum to either leave entirely or bring back production to the central counties. They reap all kinds of tax benefits while shipping the recirculating income to other places which ends up fucking us. We also need a cap on fast food restaurants because every small town or city is literally a fucking strip mall of 2 star greasy burger joints and fried chicken or Taco Bell. This could go on and on and on but fuck me if it were possible to get any of this done.

North aurora reporting in lots of Mexicans and niggers ruining a once white area

I have a friend who lives on a farm in Nokomis.
its fine if cant stand small town farm life.

I personally can't myself

False, Mchenry Co., IL fag here. I've worked as PM in large excavating contractor in city, even pulled permits for Wrigley renovations. I now work for forge shop in large Texas city. Large cities are all the same, filled with liberal garbage. Cities are the problem.

Cook County represent!

Chain O lakes, check it out. Red county, where cornfields start, boats in summer, snowmobiles in winter, decent hunting, good people, it's where the blue collar people live who work with their hands

Build a wall. And make shitcago pay for it

>The only answer for Chicago is making them into their own state or Great Chicago Fire 2.0.

THIS

Let the fire kill all the shitskins

Living in the north west Chicago suburbs isn't too bad desu. Community college is cheap but after I graduate from a big boy college I don't know if I still want to live around here.

I lived in Chicago (Logan Square, Edgewater) for years, and NEVER AGAIN. I noped the fuck out west and I'm much happier out here in WA. Fuck Illinois.

MADISON COUNTY REPRESENT!

>The Illinois Constitution plainly states that pension benefits, once granted, “shall not be diminished or impaired.” Thus, taxpayers are absolutely screwed and this is not a place you want to own property. Governments cannot negotiate to reduce pensions so state workers will be pitted against taxpayers. The Supreme Court has struck down any attempt to reduce liabilities based upon this clause in the Illinois Constitution.

lmao enjoy your CRUSHING AUSTERITY AND INEVITABLE DEFAULT

Champaign ere
Kick Chicago outta da state

Palos Hills here.
It gets worse every year. The muslims just keep coming with no end in sight, Mexicans everywhere.

I only have 1 friend that's a fellow conservative, everyone else thinks I'm literally hitler when I give my political opinion.

Everyone is fat. I honestly can't remember that last time I saw a fuckable woman.

I want to die.
Thanks for listening.

Nothing in Liberal states can be saved at this point. It will all come crashing down sooner or later, the real question is who will be left to rebuild it?

I live in Lawrenceville about 2 and a half hours east of Belleville

Does Illinois give more subsidies to farms on a state level than just the national subsidies?

Capping fast food restaurants sounds like a pretty communist way to go about it. If you don't like them don't eat there. It might be a more logical source for extra tax income than some other places though.

I live in Chicago. I keep getting ads "vote jb pritzker for governer to restore Illinois' progressive values". All the comments on it are basically "please kill yourself instead" or "I'd rather get cancer than have you as governor". Gives me hope for the state.

^on Instagram

>go to the south
Yeah I ain't doing that

Peoria?

Is the University of Chicago any good? I heard they banned safe spaces there.

God no, Just as bad as chicago in most places

The state gets money from refineries for soy and corn (lots of labs in Batavia, ADM, Tate & Lyle) production and if you can make certain percentages of growths in your production. The towns these are located in own cut a lot of deals for the businesses in terms f paying for construction and special tax permissions or zoning licenses to be overlooked. The buck is passed onto the poor man because the blue collar workers are working for these big companies in some capacity. The need for expansion of income is why we have burger strips, not because of demand. I live within 3 blocks of two Steak n Shakes, two KFCs, an IHOP, Arby's, Tasty's, Wingstop, Popeye's, Taco Bell, 2 Dairy Queens, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Papa Murphy's, Godfathers, China House, Asia Buffet, Wendy's, 4 McDonald's, 2 Burger Kings and probably a dozen or better food trucks and aybe a dozen sit down restaurants. They're almost all empty all the times except Steak n Shake and Wendy's. Usually you'll only find 2-5 people working at any time. Despite this the service is shit tier and slow at any given one of these. There are maybe 4 or 5 owners for all these restaurants and they all branched out from other places. It's something that's been forced onto us that is not needed. Central Illinois is a good place to sneak in some tax credits.

Southern Illinois here,ake Chicago it's own state and Illinois would be great again

Interesting! I got admitted for the fall. How's financial aid?

Well, as long as the school doesn't close down or go private, you should be okay for getting your grants (except the map grant). What's your major?

Can confirm far north/northwest suburbs are pretty comfy but wouldn't go out of my way to move back. Living in IA now and it's much better out here desu.

Indiana here. FUCK YOU. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, ILLINOIS. We have too many Illinois people moving to Indiana because of our low taxes and lax regulatory laws. But those dipshits STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT. Please, take them all back.

>t. Friendly Hoosier.

They stay blue pilled because it keeps them from realizing just how bad things are and that they are part of the problem. Ignorance is bliss.

I know, I'm really sorry Indiananon. It's like some of these white flighters don't realize why they're white flighting. My dad just recently moved there (he's super paleocon tho) and he was talking to this guy who "burned out" his new yuppie neighbors. They were being a pain in the ass about bumper stickers and political signs and shit. Literally, him and other people in the rural area fucking molotoved their house, and the cops didn't do shit about it.

To add on: Holy fuck liberals are almost worse than niggers. Because they move from place to place, systematically driving the prices of shit up, then inviting niggers and spics in, destroying it with bigger gov't, then leaving again, and they still have the gall to say theyr'e not racist, because they don't realize they're running from nonwhites.

same

ayyyyy another palos hills fag