There's too much LARPing going on. I'm sure a good few of us are annoyed with this "happening" bullshit

There's too much LARPing going on. I'm sure a good few of us are annoyed with this "happening" bullshit.

Just hit up a few friends stationed at Osan and Kunsan, both currently at work. Surprise surprise, not a damn thing going on.

Time to move onto something else.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off with your slide thread, shill

>1 post by this ID, the OP, right as the thread was made

It's like the autism meme isn't even a meme.

>1 post by this ID

look who's talking, shill...

Oh shut up

Let's cut him some slack, eh. It's his first time on Sup Forums.

LARPing/trolling aside why the fuck would Osan/Kunsan be alerted that we're about to surprise bombard a nuclear facility in NK?

Are you actually that retarded?

Anyone sit and think why would the US Navy launch a SURPRISE raid at 10:45 in the morning Korean time?

(OP)
>1 post by this ID
Fuck off with your slide thread, shill

>Literally the first comment, doesn't even take the effort to see that there is no other post.

Jesus dude.

The job my friends do (what I used to) allows for us to know if shit's hitting the fan. Obviously, they can't tell me *what's* going on, but they always hit me up when fecal matter hits the rotating oscillator. You'd be surprised how much information is spread that doesn't need to be, and how quickly it gets around. Airmen are just as dumb as Marines and Soldiers.

This has to be a bot

Post more pics OP

Mmk. They're all from one of my deployments to Qatar.

>deployment
>Al Udeid

kek.

Ummm no sweetie

chasing down U2's?

No, just random runway check.

Thanks OP. Oldfags know when truth is spoken

This is now an OP post's pics from his time in the military thread.

Let's see those aesthetic sand castles taken with a potato camera, friend.

One of the Qatari pilots drove this fucker to work once a week or so.

On it.

Actually had a Samsung S4 at the time when I took these.

looks like the outskirts of Vegas

Fpbp Kek

Change of pace real quick. Black mold in my AC. Some random dude from ABC or CBS or one of those stations got a hold of my e-mail somehow and asked if he could have pictures of the black mold at Al Udeid from the AC units. IIRC it was on TV.

It's from the top of the Control Tower looking back towards the non-airfield side (where we all lived).

Sand storm.

Take that back, that was some crazy fog we had one morning that grounded all the jets for a few hours. A KC135 mistook the main taxiway as the runway and almost landed on it due to low vis.

If this is what I think it is from the thumbnail:

One day right after a crazy rain storm, all these red Lambos and Ferraris, ranging from super cars to SUVs, pulled in and parked on the street. No one ever got out (that I could see) and they stayed there for about half an hour then took off as fast as they showed up.

Qataris are fucking weird.

That looks healthy. Hope you made sure to breathe in all that good stuff, lest we be ungrateful.

Not too far from sea so not surprising.

Yeah, the LARPing has really gotten out of hand over the years

Speaking of the Persian Gulf, don't ever go swimming in it unless you want the mega flu.

what else are you gonna do with all that oil money but stage a red porsche flash mob

Little bit of Afghanistan action.

Build gaudy towers.

couldn't be less sanitary than some of the beaches here in LA

>implying that's not a missile silo

More of the 'stan. A Turkish plane that carries mail crashed due to left landing strut failure.

Fuck I can't keep up hiding breads. Imma just have a pint in this one and wait for all this to blow over

OP is a faggot who's friends are Probably Security Forces. I'm currently adjacent to Korea and can tell you it's lit AF right now

Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and clean in Doha. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. However, I was warned not to swim in the Gulf, but thought it was but a ruse to ruin my day. All 5 of us got sick.

Fake news don't listen to him lads

Middle Eastern deserts are so fucking aesthetic, all they need is a sunset and it's prefect.

>(((a few friends)))

Base ops and ATC. But I do have some SF friends there, just haven't contacted them. But thank god this cool dude dropped by to say something.

unless the guy himself was taking a plunge it mightve been best to take his word for it lol

Even more of a pussy than I originally thought.

Airfield Management and Being a controller aren't the same things. Quit trying to think they are

Last one. Girlfriend wants snu-snu. Been a pleasure bullshitting with you fellas.

This was the morning after the club in France got shot up, I wanna say October 2015 or somewhere around then.

Check out this hot shot.

I never said they were, cool guy.

Go finish your CDCs.

thanks for dumping some scenes man

chkem