Be one of the only countries without a Rothschild central bank

>Be one of the only countries without a Rothschild central bank
>Nationalistic
>Try your hardest to give your people a good life while being crippled with sanctions from western forces
>Hated, ostracized and mocked by the rest of the world, but don't care because your people love and appreciate you
>Get forced into war by a neocon, Zionist Cheeto
>Defend yourself to the best of your ability and never give up, but inevitably lose
>Tfw you go down in history as the bad guy when all you wanted to do was make your country strong and proud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be one of the only countries without a Rothschild central bank
What about Iran and Cuba?

>your people love and appreciate you

nigga, you dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=qSS572GZq2A

This desu

One of the hardest redpills to swallow is that NK is one of the good guys.

Do you understand what "one of" means?

Based

Syria too

>try your hardest to give your people a good life
didn't even need to finish reading to know you're full of shit

Fake communist failed dictatorship that cucks their people into 50s level technology thanks to retarded leader. Maybe if instead of wasting time building cold war era weaponry he gave his people education and farming equipment his country wouldn't deserve to be wiped off the map.

wtf i love north korea

he might be a dictator but x100 better than our democratically elected leaders.

Oh right silly me, they don't love him at all!

now i do

>1988
>88
>kek

Everyone secretly hates him!

You can see the anger and hatred on their faces!

Honestly Kim J would love me

We both grew up and Bern, Switzerland and I bet he still remembers our dialect.

It is truly rare to see an OP who is so full of shit.

Die under a truck.

Kill brother lol

They don't want a dear leader that they can look up to and respect! They want capitalism, liberalism, feminism, social justice, black lives matter and Burger King!

I find OP's narrative worthy of consideration. If you disagree, then debunk it explicitly please. Otherwise, kill yourself.

Which is why you
a) Nuke Tel-Aviv
b) Blame it on Pyongyang

According to american media we know that NK is objectively evil with no doubt
That media is by no means "fake news" of course since American media is free from all government influence and is not propaganda

you're alright, kim.

>all countries with no Rothschild bankers are complete shitholes

what did reality mean by this?

Get a load of this goy

What a stud, all those women want him to be their husubando!

>Be told to do things otherwise you'll mysteriously disappear like some of his father's generals
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Because (((they))) play crippling economic warfare to destroy the economies of all countries that decide to be bad goyim?

All the countries without rothschild banks are subject to sanctions and always have to spend lots on military to avoid a bankers war

>unironically supporting a shitty gook dictator halfway around the world over your own country
Let's get one thing straight: we've got our share of crooked jews -- fact -- but this is still America, and by and large the people in this country are twenty-four carat gold.

>communist
into the trash.jpg

WTF WHY ARE THEY SO TINY? ARE WE ACTUALLY SCARED OF THESE MIDGETS? WHY CANT WE JUT STEP ON THEM?

Oh yes, they're totally not serious! The mean man is just forcing them to be there, or else he'll gas them in his Shoah camps!

And Syria.

Don't worry, they are next :^)

Wait, is this Libya, Syria or Iraq?

>this is still America, and by and large the people in this country are twenty-four carat gold.

dont forget
>entire world churning out propaganda about your country without a single shred of proof
>people on a holocaust denial nazi LARP board believe it all

>tfw america and south korea both pick super tall soldiers for border duty to fuck with the manlet norks

we all know that everybody in north korea hates him, only the western people is smart enough to not get tricked by propaganda.

only the whites can think by themselves, all the other people of the world is just dumb who blindly follow their evils overlords

stop threatening america with nuclear annihiliation jesus christ.

Just because NK isn't part of the Rothschild banking network doesn't mean it's a good country. You can be free from the leviathan and still be a piece of shit, evil place.

Decades of malnutrition.

US Soldier, North Korean Soldier, South Korea Soldier.

Can you show me a video or website link that can redpill me about north korea desu?

If it wasn't a Juche style shit Communism then I would've defected years ago

If it was communist it would literally be an Asian Nazi Germany

Oh jeez, the self-hating American is the one spamming nonsensical shill/JIDF accusational memes. You're no better than people who hate themselves for being white, you know.

Didn't you disappear in 1970s? Where have you been all this time?

>Communist
>Took down their murals of Lenin and Marx in Pyongyang
>Removed all mentions of Marxism in their constitution
>Are nationalistic, promote racial purity and discourage mixing

afraid not. im just playing doubles advocate

This thank you for posting

You guys are delusional North Korea isn't even a dictatorship it's one big sociopathic hostage crisis. That place will almost be impossible to recover.

>build up aid on both borders
>obliterate the leadership and army
>rush into the villages
>set up aid and information stations near populations and allow the innocent bodies born there a second chance

North Korea isn't only politically degenerate and sitting on a foundation of obsolete technology, they are also really creepy. Entire fake cities, fake stores in cities just for pictures. Living in North Korea would be a nightmare.

He uses mortars and Anti-Aircraft guns to kill people, not gas.

based

this board was supposed to be anti-globalism but for some reason it's ok to invade a sovereign country

Sauce

No no no go fuck yourself, I can justify Hitler, but him? He is pathetic.

NK did nothing wrong.

loyal (((americans))) make me laugh. I like your gun culture and shit like that but the rest is jewish trash

Commies will be first on DOTR, just wait faggot

Faggot, your entire family goes to work camps for life if you complain about your daily rations and someone tells on you.

This

My waifu is not for lewd. I'm gonna marry a gorgeous, speckled ginger one day.

> country
> North Korea

kek

>Try your hardest to give your people a good life while being crippled with sanctions from western forces

Stopped reading

They also like war a lot, complicated people.

Just you wait for the ginger soul jokes.

This boards not supposed to be anything

>let based alt right centipede alternative media
Fuck off

>doubles advocate

It's 'Devil's Advocate', for all intensive purposes, you filthy tard.

40% of this country is automatically not worth fighting for, and god knows how many useless liberals, neocons, and (((bankers))) there are. Why should I care about this piss stain of a country? I care about my people only.

>Try your hardest to give your people a good life

this board is kinda normie tier now

LOL the communist soldier looks like a little action figure

>acting like you know shit about core Americans.

>Unironically defending communism
Get out

Cheer lustily or croak, comrade

>hurr i believe everything i see on tv

Is this bait? That guy is a terrible scumbag. He has the whole nation brainwashed to the core.

This is potentially the most based position to have on Israel

There are plenty of times when preemptive warfare is justified. For example, attacking Mexico if they refuse to take back all of their beaners would be fine.
It's the reason that counts--hence our general opposition to fighting (((their))) wars.

Your Country Will Never Be This Based

Nothing to add here.

Great - even historical post, OP.

Chapeau!

Ahahahaha, the war is gonna be over soon!

Or is it you who is brainwashed? Atleast I'm open to the idea my Brown friend.

>Oy vey, I was sent to a North Korean death camp for displeasing Adol--- I mean Kim! My entire family was starved to death! My dear mother was murdered in a gas chamber before I was even born!

> People starving
> Binge eat to point of illness

Yeah... Great guy...

>According to american media

Starving because of sanctions alone.

Nice fake photo you got there, shill.

Look at the individual faces of the pictures you post. These people are literally holding back tears they're so terrified. I know you're just baiting but I am still going to reply just to tell you to unironically end your own life.

Death camps in NK aren't real. It's all Western propaganda.

This.

North Korea is the opposite of happiness, freedom, humanity. If it gets glassed, it would be a blessing for the people there.

>autist attempts to analyze human emotion even though hes mentally incapable

USSR has gone down in history as bad guy as well.
If you side with Nazis, your support of NK will contradict yourself.
If you do Nazi Salute in North Korea, you will not be accused for Hate Speech. However, you go gulag or be shot for being Fascist.
Yes, they hate Fascism very much, that's why /leftypol/ is using North Korea to subvert you. Did you guys learn nothing from Yuri Bezmenov?
Also, the most of asia is basically nationalist.
Why I hate North Korea? Because they are pushing communist propaganda and lgbt on South Korea.
I miss Hitler very much. We need Hitler.
Tldr; Hitler should have won the war. If he won, NK wouldn't be a thing.

>anastasia

t. cant agriculture geography
t. cant refute a single point
hi shill
t. hostage negotiator initiator
hi allah albar
well shills the good news is when tje central israel bank takes over every country on earth, we will all see a new paradigm.
t. good for me, not you.

Also, siding with (((Americans))) was a mistake. German NatSoc/Italian Fascist/Imperial Japan was the only way.

Kim Jong-il was a degenerate, I assume massively corrupt. Joy brigade etc.

Kim Jong-un is a righteous man. He removed the sex depravity, executed his uncle for supplying under-age girls to his father.

Could this be why China is worried enough to allow the US to approach? If Kim Jong-un is a righteous patriot, he is unwilling to bend to China so now something must be done?