WW3 Isn't Happening

Seriously, do all you faggots actually want a war? War is bad. People die in wars. Why is everyone here hoping WW3 will start? I hope that it does happen so you idiots can get drafted and see what war is really like. You'll all regret these digits soon enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What alternative future is there? Watch the degenracy increase?

War is the biggest reset button on society.

Kys

it' the ultimate happening

>not wanting to die in a nuclear holocaust

gtfo pussy

War is great

Mass annihilation will fix the world

>you idiots can get drafted and see what war is really like.
i'm too old
i legitimately want to see norks freed from the reign of that fat manchild.

People die anyway. Who gives a fuck?

They all deserve death let WW3 come.

>Implying any of us neckbeards are actually going to war.

If you want a true WORLD WAR, Nuke Mecca.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm with this dude. I don't want war. I'm finally happy with life, have an awesome girlfriend and things are going very well. War is a terrible thing. I did my time in the sandbox and saw shit I wish I didn't. It's nothing to be glorified. I hate that our culture does this.

I hope you get drafted too buddy

I'm actually Jewish and I find it hilarious watching Americans and Europeans die for "muh freedumbs" and to "bring democracy to the oppressed"

see. this right here is why we need a reset. we need another chance to permanently end all existence of kikes. only then can humanity move forward.

>Seriously, do all you faggots actually want a war?
Yes. What else is there to wait for?

War creates alpha males out of beta cucks and makes already current alpha males into something even fucking better. your life could actually mean something if our asses fucking went to war with north korea. We'd all be turned into something better than we are today and better yet, our home country the USA will benefit from it most of all. The war effort will drive people to work harder and support the military funding.

underrated.

Lurk more newfag.
Most of the people hoping for war are NEETs that have no purpose for living. Most aren't even draftable, for being so fat.
It isn't happening anyway, it's just dick waving that might escalate into a minor conflict with China doing most of the work.

Dying is the easy way out. It's the agony of living through the aftermath that is utter shit. Assuming it's not a nuclear strike, rationing and martial law is utterly shocking for those of us accustomed to our usual comforts. If it was nuclear, radiation sickness and cancer are some of the more horrible ways to go.

kys yourslef

Well, I live in a country that most likely will not get involved so I couldn't care less.

Yes, but not this war.

>do all you faggots actually want a war?
Yes. its literally the best scenario for us at this point. War is needed to weed out the weak in society.

>Seriously, do all you faggots actually want a war? War is bad. People die in wars. Why is everyone here hoping WW3 will start? I hope that it does happen so you idiots can get drafted and see what war is really like. You'll all regret these digits soon enough.
Because if we can't have it all, no one can.

War is fun. The worlds end is even funnier.

So WW3 and the powers that be get destroyed just like that? First of all fuckface if I don't have children at the moment who exactly am I fighting for society to be "reset" for? Do you really think that the Earth would recover from nuclear radiation in a short span of time? Plus most of the population would be dead but the kikes and some third-world shitholes. How about no war so that we can live and continue to fight the kikes and their corruption.

Well, my brother is stationed at the DMZ and skypes me everyday before he starts his day there and his buddy is engaged to our sister. All coms are out since yesterday. No e-mail or skype calls are being received. This means at the very least that they are on security lockdown (which has happened once before) or they are on alert.

>your life could actually mean something if our asses fucking went to war with north korea
Yeah if you're the 14 year old drone pilot that ends Kim Jong Un from Tulsa

If trump attacks Syria again, we will see war with Russia. that will lead to a WWIII. so at this point there is a chance of it happening. just wait son.

War is coming and they are enlisting all registered Democrats so you best be lubing up your butthole for all your muzzie pals in the barracks. After those days you'll wish for the sweet embrace of death in the meat grinder they send you to.

war has a dysgenic effect in that its casualties select for alpha males. a big reason why europe is fucked up is because all the alpha men died in ww1, ww2 and in many other conflicts throughout the years.. I do agree that war is good insofar as there is an incentive for alpha males to be successful and have more kids and as far as casualties are limited. consider something like the GI bill and increased taxes for draft dodgers

This

I dunno. I just see all the good men dying and degeneracy surviving.

>Why is everyone here hoping WW3 will start?

>I hope that it does happen so

Mfw a draft fixes obesity rates and unemployment.
>Conscription will MAGA