Happy Passover Sup Forums!

One thing I've learned in the past few weeks here is that we're all Jew shills, so I'd like to wish all of you a happy Passover!

Thanks! Just got back from a Seder with my family.

Next year in Jerusalem!

Jew holidays are pretty fucked up. Like Passover celebrates that time their god killed all the first born sons in the kingdom but didn't kill their sons.
Why can't they have normal holidays celebrating the solstice or the harvest and shit like that?

my sister is going to marry a jew.
Possibly convert.....

My German ancestry cries.

Literally the worst holiday dinner of all known religions. Just look at that garbage. Haitian dirt pies are preferable.

Stay there, you kike

Who here painted their lintel with blood and is wearing sandles indoors for when it's time to get chased out of another country?

Just finished mine, thanks user.

Ya no kidding it's fucked up. It's why I'm not religious. I don't blame people for thinking Jews are evil based solely on the teachings of the religion, but it's like how the Book of Mormon reads like sci-fi, but no one believes it, and the Mormons are all eerily pleasant in the end.

Historically though, I think the Book of Exodus was written as an allegory, given the Torah was first put to paper during the Babylonian Exile, so it's more or less a veiled revenge fan-fic against Nebuchadnezzar.

No arguments here. Jewish food is fucking disgusting, and keeping kosher is torture.

Reform Jews do not keep kosher.

What do reform jews reform from exactly? Just bad food or something more important?

Reform Jews are a bunch of fucking hippies.

Most provisions of Judaism are optional. From orthodoxy and conservative Judaism as well.

A majority of American Jews are reform.

>Most provisions of Judaism are optional. From orthodoxy and conservative Judaism as well.
Then why the fuck did you Jew the Romans into killing Jesus?

Thanks! Enjoying some lamb right now.

I don't know all the specifics, but it's Judaism but super PC, so the religious roles that are normally exclusive to men are opened to women too. Also there are certain passages in prayers that name important forefathers that have been changed to also add their wives and sisters so that "No one feels left out." Like Conservative Judaism is already insanely toned down from Orthodoxy, but Reformed dilutes it even further. They don't even speak Hebrew in services.

So it's like Jewish Judaism?

Purim is when they celebrate deceiving a Persian king and deceiving him.

fuck off heebs

is pesach on sunday

Started tonight

To establish a cult for Roman slaves to join and those who we could not let be Jews to overthrow the Roman Empire. Story wouldn't work without killing the leader.

The prayers are still often in Hebrew but interspersed with English and the Hebrew is usually transliterated for those who don't speak Hebrew. We perform gay marriages, ordain gay Rabbis, and allow non-Jew spouses to attend Temple and be members.

and then shavuot is in 50 days including today?

Seven weeks from the second night of Passover.

oh shit it lines up exactly wtih easter and pentecost, also trips

I'm so sorry user.

There never was a Jesus. He's an amalgam of religious figures and archetypes. Christianity is a schismatic sect of Rabbinic Judaism which in turn was one among many Israelite religious sects e.g. Pharisees, Sadducee, Karaites, Essenes, etc. And these sects evolved from earlier belief system of the Canaanites which were in turn inspired by ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian beliefs.

shh ur gonna hurt the Christfags' feelings.

>He still believes the "Christianity comes from Judaism" meme even though Christianity existed 400 years before the Talmud was created
Good goyim, go against the religion that persecutes us most! Fall into amoral, Godless degeneracy like Sweden and California!

Alright, so which one is right?