BBC, CNN News Caught Staging FAKE News Chemical Attacks In Syria

A leaked CNN video and a Truth Seeker RT documentary details the multiple times the corporate media has staged fake news to get the West into war

youtube.com/watch?v=blg9XVBUEZg

>In a video leaked online, Danny appears to be falsifying a video broadcast for CNN. Prior to going on air, he requests colleagues to fire weapons to dramatize his Live report with Anderson Cooper. Though he denied any wrongdoings in an interview to CNN after the video went viral, his reliability as a verified news source was called into question.

alexanderhiggins.com/bbc-news-caught-staging-fake-news-chemical-attack-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=blg9XVBUEZg
youtube.com/v/blg9XVBUEZg
youtube.com/watch?v=FnjfuKVCHFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delet this

so sleepy now
guys it's late
time to go to bed

Feeling sleepy gonna go to bed guys I just read ops post and it was nothing. Man am I sleepy now I'm gonna get some rest good night guys

I'm so sleepy

nothing happening here

Let's get some rest

wewewewewew the shills are out and about again. That or ironic shitposters.

Bump

what is this shit? I never understood this meme.

Really just seems another fake blow aimed at our media corps. Why don't we just let this rest and also take a rest ourselves?

Sleepy bump

hahahahah RUSSIA TODAY...THE SAME RUSSIA TODAY THAT CLAIMED THE AIRSTRIP WAS BEING USED AFTER...BUT WE BTFO 20% OF THEIR CRAFT ALREADY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RUSSIA TODAY NARRATIVE=DELUSIONAL JOKE FOR RETARDS

some shill faggotry to try to kill happenings

Youre tired. go to sleep.

so sleepy. Lets go to sleep

guys, its fucking nothing

forced meme probably started by shills and further enforced by le epic memers

since Sup Forums is famous now this is what we have to deal with, paid shitposters

Doublethink
They think If you ignore it it disappear
Typical r/The_Cucks

Well if Russian State Propaganda say its true, it must be.

just another reason to go to war in the middle east for Oil... just like Iraq's WMD's.

shills visibly upset with this thread, why?

who can watch this and not feeling stupid? this is an insult to people's intelligence... at least the MSM here is trying to hide their lies.

HERES MY WAKE UP BUMP !!!!!
you guys need to spread this #bbc#fakenews#caught

......zzzzzZZZzzzzz....

..zzzzZZZZZZzzzzz....

It's crazy actually, to think that some poor bastards sit somewhere shitposting all day long for a cuck wage. Who pays them? Shlomo?

I'm so sleepy. I'm going to drink a warm glass of milk and lie down in my comfy bed. Good night anons.

4am here, I'm going to sleep and I'll worry about it in the morning. Goodnight pol

Zzzz

This. Obviously their news is legitimate. Therefore we should always side with them.

Jes comrade RT is truth.

Wtf pic related they make you sign in to watch it?

fake news today

good night, comfy sleepy time

>RT

This is the same state-run news that said that the man who leaked stuff to Christopher Steele died of a heart attack in the back of his car before there was ever any autopsy performed.

How did I miss this broadcast when this happened originally?

Brush your teeth before sleep user.

buh buh muh syrian narrative.

>we all know ((american)) politicians our the good guys

Assad is a war criminal, just deal with it. He'll be removed from power and nobody but Putin and you losers will lament it.

GOYYY VEIGHHH

gases

Sarin won't necessarily kill upon contact and you can take an antidote slightly before or after exposure.

Get ready for WW3...brought to you by Donald Trump

Based RT.

Well my entire unit just got put on 6 hour standby.

I quit drinking and am running on the home tread to sober up. Trying not to scare my girlfriend. Got my BOB packed and I'm ready to go.

We're field arty btw. The Master Sergeant said he's never seen it this serious before.

I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.

God bless you aIl and may God bless America.

Russians faking a fake news story, lame

You know how if you see someone yawning (or think about yawning) you're more likely to yawn?
It's the same shit with sleep rhetoric. It's a shitposting technique that works even if you know it's happening

United States and most of its high ranking politicians are the war criminals. You hold other countries to ransom, and if they don't comply, you just destroy them. How can you, with a straight face, go around accusing others?

b-but the publisher is russian not jewish! why would you trust their hard video footage of hoaxes?
Real Americans only watch jewish sources like CNN!

November 18th, 2016.

Fuck off.

aircraft =\= airstrip

Russia isn't gonna do shit. We have military bases encircling their entire country. I don't think Putin is that stupid.

DEATH TO AMERICA

It's a sham to make Trump look bad. Who wants to bet?

>muh ww3 meme
They do it for pennies folks.

Hello, alphabet soup.

Go sleep on it, it'll make more sense.

Isn't everything better after a nap?

It's been a long day guys. Probably time to get to bed.

Yup. YT is now flagging 'sensitive content' just like Twitter. Enjoy our first amendment while we have it, boys!

Even with the antidote youll experience nervous system disruption, you just wont drown or choke in ur own secretions, and lose control of ur diaphragm like what would normally happen. Also if its real sarin and they did use the antidote they are going to die 20 or so years earlier than expected. Theyre at huge risk for nervous system dosorders (alzheimers, parkinsons, MS, seizure disorders, dementia)

Now that you mention it, I am feeling pretty tired

kek
It works pretty good in signalling that a thread is worth paying attention for when they keep overusing this meme.

Here m8

>youtube.com/watch?v=blg9XVBUEZg

remove the watch? & =

youtube.com/v/blg9XVBUEZg

Voila, no need to sign in

>fake shilling to make people think shills are shill

layers upon layers

hmmm, maybe that will make more sense in the morning

>not embracing the meme
You're a tad tired aren't you m8? It's getting late, wouldn't a nice comfy bed be great?

love how the shills try to explain this shit as "muh mannequin challenge"

like what the fuck, that doesn't make any fucking sense at all

>RT
>Russian television propaganda

fuck off vlad

Private companies can do whatever they like... is what we'll be saying when the digital commons is completely censored.

to be fair, jewtube is a private entity and your first amendment rights do not apply while in/using their site.

They could also just be that stupid.

This is an answer for , too.
We are fighting for Trump and TPTB need for us to not be doing that--we are foiling their plans, we must be destroyed.

Bump for justice

Will watch tomorrow, it's very late and nothing happening tonight. Hope for good happenings after some sleep

Can't sleep, just woke up.

I'm pretty destroyed. Going to go take a nap. That should make everything better

Look you faggots. I'm going to sleep. But not because you want me to. Because it's after 11 and I gotta get up at 7 to go to work. Also I'm drunk and tired. Go fuck yourselves. Goodnight

I can barely keep my eyes open to watch this.

No, you can't do that, because that's me and I'm doing that. Go to bed, you're drunk

Faking civilian deaths isn't funny BBC

I'm trying but I left my charger on the porch.

The point is, the antidote only keeps you alive, it doesn't enable you to just walk around and act normally. And if they aren't incapacitated they aren't exposed, because one drop on you skin will disrupt your entire system.

welcome to the fucking fold, nigger. everyone on Sup Forums is a chatbot shill nigger working for the CIA

I just woke up from a nap. I feel very energized and have a huge truth boner.

You don't need to charge your vibrator. A dead vibrator is just a dildo. Now go fuck yourself and get some sleep

Wow, this is almost hard to watch. I'm worn out from such a long and difficult day, so I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

its a multi-part meme.

it began when podesta told everyone at the DNC to go to sleep and be back tomorrow for an announcement.

Then it was revived when shills kept telling us that the wikileaks were nothing of value and they specifically told us to go to sleep.

That being said, assanged is still captured.

Why would they waste an antidote on 4 grunts when they could have just worn fucking gloves.

>ywn get paid to post on Sup Forums being a shill

feels bad t.b.h.

I can't wait until we teach meme history in school. Honestly, though, I can't wait. I'm gonna catch some zzz's. You should too

The Media is just the agitprop office of the deep state now.
People are better off with samizdat nowadays. It's one of the reasons so many are here.

People need soviet terminology to understand what is going on in the first world today.

What's it like being the hacker known as Sup Forums?

(((you)))

Get some rest sleepyanon

>The Media is just the agitprop office of the deep state now.

very apt statement.

the fact that every single anti-trump liberal rag, and every neo-con shit hole ALL praised trump for giving in and bombing syria prove the media all answers to the same deep state agenda: more war and more destabilization to prop up our stagnating economy .

shilling isnt real people are baitin-

youtube.com/watch?v=FnjfuKVCHFw

Bump to upset 5-eyes

Why would anyone care about what people on Sup Forums think? We don't talk to anybody but ourselves. Our memes don't go anywhere but here. It's an echochamber. If we do know anything important, better to let us tear off into some wild conspiracy than accidentally let something slip. Shills are a myth