Remember when it used to be okay to beat up minorities on United flights?

Remember when it used to be okay to beat up minorities on United flights?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SportsPlusShow/status/851477116189278208/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I keep seeing people saying he was a doctor just because he said he was, but where's the proof? Anyone could lie about that to get the staff to change their mind.

Someone had a video of the guy saying he himself was a doc before the nigger pulled him out of his chair. It was self proclaimed and he said he had a meeting to attend or something.

I don't care if he was going back home to diddle his kids, shouldn't have happened.

Too soon.

He could've been a fucking retired person, but he shouldn't have been fucking beaten and thrown off the plane after the company fucked up and refused to find another flight for their employees. Don't even try to justify this, you shill.

When you're told to get off the plane, you GET THE FUCK OFF THE PLANE! Doesn't matter what his job was. Sure, I don't think he shoulda got ruffed up, but he should have listened to them when they said to GTFO. Not sure what he expected.

Why should he have listened to being thrown off the plane? He paid for the ticket. Besides, he wasn't TOLD, them getting off the plane was supposed to be entirely voluntary. I guess we know what United does when do you don't voluntarily submit to the boot.

mobile.twitter.com/SportsPlusShow/status/851477116189278208/video/1

That must have been an awkward plane ride the rest of the way... but seriously this is no different than when a police officer tells a black guy to put the gun down and they don't. This guy deserved an ass kicking.

>police comes to user's house
>Alright user, Tyrone has to fuck your wife now
>user says okay
When did Sup Forums become so totalitarian?

>comparing criminals who committed a crime to passengers who were forcibly removed entirely due to a companie's fuckup
ebin

At your home is different you fucking retarded leaf.

Enlighten me on what should of happened then?

>Airline asks four people to leave
>Chinese guys says I can't, I have to make this flight
>Airline says alright, we'll ask someone else
That or up the voucher, or change the voucher into actual cash. Or don't get the security to beat him up.

He payed for a plane ticket so technically the plane was his rightful home for the duration of the flight, as well as the time just before and after the flight during bording/unbording.

Keep raising the reward til people take it. Or find the smallest people and let them sit on each other's laps if they are willing to. I would accept that if it's a cute girl.

Offer more money until someone accepts. I'm sure a couple of people would accept a $2000 compensation.

United was just jewing over ~$2k, but it backfired and they will end up losing millions from this.

The legality of this is interesting.
Any lawyers here?
I wonder if it's legal to pick 4 random passengers.
They all payed the ticket, they all have the same rights.
Besides, there's the mental distress angle. They obviously were upsetting him beyond the reasonable, and ultimately fucked him up.
If he sues I'd guess United would have to settle for much more than 800 bucks.

The "I just made a million dollars" face?

This is very very funny

you are too
jk you're not
you're just a faggot
leaf

if we was a solider for isreal we'd all be suckin his dick dry.

You're a fucking tool.

They just give you a bunch of small vouchers you can't combine. It's not even real money. It's a Jew trick.

>united airlines forcefully removes someone from their flight
>man was warned force would be necessary if he doesn't comply
>this is completely in their right as a company to do so

>b- but his human rights!

when did Sup Forums become so libcucked?

>"The Jew is using the black as muscle against you"
>tfw the Illinois Nazis in the Blues Brothers were right

But he did eject at the very end.

Didn't have a right to be on the plane. Just because you're on the plane United doesn't have to fly you anywhere. Next thing you know pol will be wanting bakers to have to bake cakes for everyone.

honestly fuck chinks. If we treated them this way when they came to buy houses we'd have no housing affordability problem

Not in Leafistan bro. Tyrone always gets to cuck first.

>Sup Forums become so totalitarian?
because fuck chinks. they need to be kicked out of the planes out of the airport out of the houses and out of the country

>forcibly removed
seems like appropriate way to treat a chink

They did ask everyone on board and no one wanted to leave

Good comeback, can't answer the question so attack the person who asks

No, this isn't legally interesting at all. You don't have any "right" to service. Your only "right" is that you can sue for breach of contract once you deplane.

Can I see an example of this? I work for an airline, we can use as many vouchers for 1 ticket as you have. I've also been given vouchers for 2 other airlines while traveling and this wasn't the case.

That sounds like the kind of thing you'd get with mileage or status rewards or some shit, not for volunteering off an overbooked flight.

Fuck that. This isn't a terrorism situation. You shouldn't be okay with people getting assaulted by airline companies just because they're trying to save money.

>I wonder if it's legal to pick 4 random passengers.
It wasn't random. Their contract of carriage outlines how they pick who they throw off. Unsurprisingly, it's not going to be someone from first class, and unless they're disabled or a minor it's going to be in order from who paid the least for their fare.

Based United
Airlines can remove anyone they want from the flight for any reason.

Oh so you wouldn't care if it happened to you and you lost several hundred dollars since it wasn't fully compensated? And or an important interview for a high paying job.

Fucking faggot cuck.