This can't keep happening

There really needs to be reasonable restrictions on guns. No. 'Da gubment' isn't taking away your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/RKBA/gungrabberquotes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another dindu on dindu crime. imagine my shock. BLM burning down neighborhoods in 3...2...1...

I'm literally crying right now. liberals salty they can't blame whitey.

>trump succumbs to the jews
>the school shootings start the immediate week after

>(((gun free zone)))

Come get them faggit

>How many children have to die?
>All of them.

The second amendments allowed pretty civilians to own cannons. It's a joke that automatic weapons are illegal, let alone arguing for anytime of semi to be banned

Get the fuck off this board

You should buy a gun and kill yourself

*private

STOP DRINKING THE LEFTIST KOOL-AID. user.

I own a pistol. I don't even have register it in florida.

Fight me faget. You'll lose because I have a firearm.

Top kek

Why not encourage women to own guns?

Oh wait, they off body carry in their purse and kill kids with NDs.

and liberal are the ones who want to bring dangerous people into our communities. We need guns to kills those fuckers when they get out of line...

since 1998 background checks have been instant. it's the duty of the individual to follow the law, and to do something with their firearms if they are not eligible to possess them. 'Da Gubmint' can't do anything about the guns I have while not allowed to, otherwise why isn't every nigger in chicago disarmed by now?

I hope BLM gets after it. I'm from Baltimore and the nigs here rioted after a drug dealing nig died in the back of a paddy wagon. He had a genetically weak neck and was flailing around in the back and snap his neck. Most the officers charged in his death were black but nig nogs cried racism. They rioted and only burned shit in or near the ghettos. Our stupid nignog mayor said to "give them room to destroy" fucking retard. Officers go to trial and all get found not guilty because the black judge knew they were just ploys by the DA to try to get sentiments from the nigsnogs to get elected mayor.

There is already a law that doesn't allow you to own a firearm if you have been convicted of domestic abuse. It's been a fucking law since the 90s

>guy legally not allowed to get a gun where he lived
>gets a gun illegally
Laws don't stop criminals.

In most states you don't have to register guns. Like all except 5

In leftist wonderland
>"My wife sure is a cunt, and I'm thinking it's time to get rid of her"
>"Fuck all my baby killing guns are gone, guess I'll just have a wank while Abdul plows her"

Reality
>"My wife sure is a cunt, and I'm thinking it's time to get rid of her"
>"Fuck all my baby killing guns are gone"
>*beats wife to death with hands/blunt object and supplys Abdul with some more kebab meat*

you do know fucking sweden is banning assault trucks right?

it literally NEVER STOPS.

Its actually retarded

>we need the government to take weapons away from people
>no, the government isn't taking weapons away from people.

How can you not see the retarded double think here?

I didn't know that user. This information should be spread from sea to shining sea.

'domestic abusers' aren't allowed to own guns here or in commiefornia, good thing criminals follow the laws

hah come to NY and say that, they're a step away from outright banning semi-autos.

Can't get one if convicted of domestic violence, faggot. You can stop with that argument now.

>No. 'Da gubment' isn't taking away your guns.

This level of demonic passive-aggressiveness and blatant deceit, can and will be punishable by death. You can count on that.

>Nigger commits another crime

>How will the left spin it?

i know!
BLAME GUNS!

>california
>gunsa are banned over there,

seriously dont blame the guns.

Every nigga gots a pistol.

Yet another gun free zone keeping guns away from its zone.

Sounds like a plot synopsis for one of the episodes of The Wire.

I don't understand the mindset of you guys. How can you be numb to dead children?

False Flag

How about no blacks can own guns? Gun crime murders would no longer be major concern.

This is fake news. California has strict gun laws that make gun crime impossible.

FAKE NEWS

Shooter was legally barred from owning or possession of firearms.

The opposition would abuse the shit out of any concessions. No deal.

>"give them room to destroy"
wow

Haha you're never getting rid of the guns
americans arent cucks like the people in my country

Checked

also a Baltimoron here and can say I'm so glad i got away from that nigger infested hole.

can confirm our niggress mayor definitely said to give them room to destroy

>How can you be numb to dead children?

I think you should ask that of people who kill children. What do you think?

If he was actually a convicted felon, I'm pretty sure he legally wouldn't be able to have a gun.

>Take California's guns

Haven't they already? Or atleast cucked them so bad even our gun laws are more lax in comparison

The guy was black, the rules don't apply to him.

red pill me on why gun control works in Japan, but won't work in the US? Are Americans just too stupid to implement it properly?

Ban Islam then we can talk about woman rights.

[ ] take the guns away
[x] let women die

t. /r9k/

>take away the guns from domestic abusers

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW

And besides

Those gun laws really worked Mrs. Feinstein

Gun control is not effective in the US due to vastly different cultures and also demographics, see

No

Let women die.
Don't call it a grave, it's the future they chose.

Take guns away from niggers.

Japan's society is based on frugal culture, ours is based on consumption culture and you guys are the most consumption based culture in the world. Our culture is far more competitive but a side effect is that the disposed are more likely to get violent.

It is a constitutional right that any American may own and operate a firearm. Japan has no such rights that I'm aware of, what's more I'm sure their firearms were confiscated post-war, and citizens never attained them again. It "works" because they have no rights for them in the first place, does that make sense?

Are you too stupid to understand what constitutional rights are?

is there any actual source that has it quoted? not stating you're lying, but to use to spread on my facebook feeds to piss off my liberal friends even more.

doesn't this imply we need to take the knives away from domestic abusers?
and baseball bats?
you know a pizza roller could also be used for abuse.
no one is safe unless we just kill everyone.
just to be safe

>what is a tiny island
>what are differences in culture

Are you retarded, or are you just pretending?

Oh hey look even people who have only committed misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence already permanently barred from owning firearms, just like felons. Unlike felons though, expunging it from your record doesn't reinstate your 2A rights.

Looks like there has already been legislation done in the past by the same whiny blob of crybabies and it didn't stop a criminal from committing the crime the law was intended to prevent.

Welp looks like we just need to ban all guns then.

Its pretty simple. Don't let niggers teach, and dont let niggers on school campuses

Even a misdemeanor crime of DV strips your 2A rights even worse than a standard felony.

Read about the brady act.

How about no since most of the population doesn't want more gun control.

Japan has organized crime that has all the guns, and has always denied peasants and the lower class access to weapons anyways.
It was real easy to keep guns out of the private sector in Japan because they never had guns to begin with. The Yakuza got a lot of their weapons initially by stealing from military bases in the immediate post ww2 peacetime.

The US has had guns since Jamestown. Our culture was built on gun ownership. Guns are everywhere, if we stopped making guns now and the military never lost a single weapon, we'd still have enough guns currently circulating to keep the black market gun running for the next 50 years, and that's a conservative estimate. More than likely gangsters would still be murdering each other with antique hi points by 2120,

Shut up, pussy. Grow a pair.

I think it's reasonable to ban niggers from having guns.

Posting the same thing over and over with no new content is spam and has always been forbidden.
If you are not a bot watch "In Search of the Second Amendment" and "Aaron Weiss Addresses City Council."

>When the MLB doesn't allow your audience at a game because niggers

>Take away all the guns
>gun deaths disappear

Thanks for piecing that together for me.

unlike European nations, like Brittan, where yes gun crime is low, but things like stabbings, domestic violence, and such are higher than japan, something liberals don't like admitting. is that overall crime is very low in japan. than and there was gun control laws in japan long before ww2.... before ww1... before the the 1900's... before the 1800's.. example during the 1500's japan had a "sword control law" that was put into effect that made it only the noble class could own swords, crossbows and such.
>General Hideyoshi Toyotomi, which prohibited the ownership of swords and firearms by the non-noble classes. He decreed: "The people in the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, short swords, bows, spears, firearms or other arms. The possession of unnecessary implements makes difficult the collection of taxes and tends to foment uprisings... Therefore the heads of provinces, official agents and deputies are ordered to collect all the weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the Government.
so there were not as many guns, or overall weapons in the civilian circles like the united states.... where there are more guns in this country than population.

japan is surprisingly very safe. actually japanese cities account for 9 of the top 15 safest cities in the world. the official homicide rate in japan is around 1.2 homicide cases per 100,000 population. robbery is nearly as rare as murder. japan's robbery rate is 1.4 per 100,000 inhabitants. did banning guns cause this

you have to take into account the society for japans overall low crime as a whole. japans culture promotes self discipline and control. calmness. hell they kill themselves for dishonoring their family. japans desire of self discipline and success is so strong in the society they have the highest rates of suicide because of it. they have a forest dedicated to killing themselves. they would rather kill themselves than dishonor their ancestors.

domestic abuse

school shootings and wife beating are the same thing

women and children first

We prefer not to base our lives on false dichotomies

It was a black person committing a crime that has a serious overrepresentation of black people. If anything, chances of death increase by having a black person in your house than having a gun in your house.

Why don't we ban black people?

rev up those political agendas, we've got a school shooting

Indeed we do.

BAN ASSAULT LIGHTNING

It's literally niggers. Race is the largest determiner for violent crime.

If you took all the guns niggers would just commit more assaults and stabbings.

Children die every day.
I see no difference.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>shitlibs literally up each other's asses

Wow I
Actually care.

I remember when that shit went down, I'm not sure that's an exact quote, but it certainly is an accurate paraphrasing.

>men can't kill their wives/partners with their hands, clubs and/or knives

Hint: they kill them just fine without firearms

it's ALMOST AS IF no one is preventing women from owning firearms
>kys

No. There needs to be reasonable restrictions on who can live in a civilized society.

America never had a gun problem. She has a negro problem.

All that has to be done to reduce American crime rates to Japanese levels is to

>administer blood tests to the population
>identify individuals with more than one-eighth sub-Saharan DNA
>offer said individuals free train rides and showers

Instantly libshits will argue this image is misleading because it only accounts mass shooting deaths and not overall gun deaths.

The man was a criminal and had a domestic assault charge. Why the fuck can't California inforce laws? That man should not have had a gun.

>How can you be numb to dead children?
How can you function if every bad thing in the world hurts you?

Even if you're a bleeding heart, this world is full of strife and suffering, thousands die a day. If that constantly bothered me I would have killed myself long ago.

I just don't get why America doesn't require gun licenses like every other country. You need a license to drive a car, why not a license to carry a gun?

>Most the officers charged in his death were black but nig nogs cried racism
Not an argument.

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/RKBA/gungrabberquotes.html

SHALL

Because rednecks don't like to fill in paperwork.

Owning a gun is a right, driving a car is not.

Probably illegally bought in the fist place which means gun laws won't do shit.
>would be perfect if somehow 'fast and furious' law related

Where can I move that I don't need a license to own a gun?

owning a gun is a constitutional right