Brit/pol/ - Święta Ziemia Edition

Today’s Articles

> Brexit to trigger UK farm policy overhaul and EU funding gap
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-farming-analysis-idUKKBN17C0WI

> Sky Views: Am I allowed to be bored by Brexit?
news.sky.com/story/sky-views-am-i-allowed-to-be-bored-by-brexit-10832334

> Pro-Brexit group unveils plan to cut net migration to 50,000 a year
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/09/pro-brexit-group-unveils-plan-to-cut-net-migration-to-50000-a-year

> What threat do the Liberal Democrats pose to the Conservatives?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/threat-liberal-democrats-pose-conservatives/

> Libor: Bank of England implicated in secret recording
bbc.co.uk/news/business-39548313

> Tory election spending: MP admitted to police some claims were wrong
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/10/tory-election-spending-johnny-mercer-mp-police-some-claims-were-wrong

> What I said about Syria in June 2012
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/what-i-said-about-syria-in-june-2012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dKSJN3WWR3E
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtu.be/CJsuw6DOC80
youtu.be/fsPY_TDd5Fg
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/10/trump-man-aggression-towards-women-us-election
youtu.be/izOdvBmTDh0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html
youtu.be/KiRyiVgWj6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election
youtu.be/lx7kFpU8IbQ
youtu.be/_2rT6LXAusA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IF YOU LISTEN TO HIP-HOP, FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

youtu.be/dKSJN3WWR3E

Property Red-Pill

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

>singing about ho's and illegal activities

>intelligent hip hop
Thanks for proving our point.

North Korean embassy.

I wonder what happens when the kids next door accidentally kick their ball over into their garden.

Whatever do you mean?

youtu.be/CJsuw6DOC80

Here Ludacris describes the self-aggrandizing fact that he has women of ill-repute in different Area Codes, thereby elevating his status among society that values Vagina acquisitions by men as a high marker of success.

He also has a loyalty card at B&Q's gardening section.

>Święta Ziemia
What are you up to OP? (Ciekawy jestem, to pytam.)

>BASED Rightly So, remembers yesterdays legendary thread.

Testing
!
:
;
/
\

Fuck, lads how do you do reverse meme arrows?

I'll admit to mainly only knowing how embassies work from the first Bourne movie and that episode of The Simpsons when they go to Australia, but wouldn't that mean they'd technically have to go into a leafy slice of the United Kingdom that is dedicated to emulate the totalitarian dictatorship of North Korea to get it back?

؜

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some say he's still on tag to this day...

Nie znasz historii klubu marzeń miasta z morza?

؜

{120540814}

??

؜>tfw to intelligent to help the struggling anonymongs

There's a black man walking around outside.

>Coming up next we have, Gary and Tracey, on the show.
Gary is on the run and went into hiding when he had an affair Tracey, the local Big Dealer's sister .
She says she is Pregnant with Gary's kid.

DNA results, lies, betrayal and a story of a football in a garden;
>Don't go anywhere we'll be right back.

youtu.be/fsPY_TDd5Fg

=reverse:(TRUE)
pls

In the archives you'll find a tale that begun yesterday around these comfy hours, with a football in a back garden.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/10/trump-man-aggression-towards-women-us-election
>You do need to challenge sexist behaviour wherever you see it, especially if you see it in the mirror.

You need the Starkey Swan-Crane-Style Attack on Penny.

=[Gyaku
No.

Shit forgot the bracket.

Fuck.

youtu.be/izOdvBmTDh0

=[Gyaku]
Test

[moonspeak]
Ale dworzec pkp, co sprzedaje jadło rodem z walaszkowych animacji naprawiony? bo w sumie miasto spoko ludzie latem i zimą mili (szwagier z gdyni, teraz na sobieszewie się jebani lansują domem), torpedownia też fajna i hipster fest też...
[/moonspeak]

Rused.

Hah, I don't need you to tell me!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4399076/China-deploys-150-000-troops-North-Korea-border.html

What is YOUR estimate on when we go to war with best Korea?

youtu.be/KiRyiVgWj6g

When China gives the OK.

Here you go retards

Norks have 6,000,000 people who are trained in military service, in the event of war they wouldn't go down easy. Drone striking a few towel heads isn't the same as fighting people who will be shot if they give up territory.

This didn't make it any clearer.

؜Don't fucking tell them you twat.

؜

؜>>

>25 percent of gdp

fucking kek

If you lads want to know how a cult works, head on down to /ptg/ to gain knowledge

For fucks sake, I did the copy and paste into pastebin thing and that question mark in a box symbol didn't even show up.

Dumb cunts still can't do it... they're an inferior breed, unlike us tripfags

؜So how's it feel to live life with a double digit IQ?

Even with the webm explanation you still can't do it.

Fucking kek.

Join us

#

((()))
((()))
((()))
((()))

>trip jews

For fucks sake, I did everything the webm said, the fuckjng box with a question mark isn't showing up.

Get a trip

؜>1. make sure you copy all of it like it shows in the webm
>2. paste it into notepad++, sublime, microsoft wordpad or whatever program you have, pretty sure the symbol doesn't work with the basic notepad
>3. copy and paste the symbol into the response box
>4. delete the 2 arrows that show up, don't press backspace more than twice since then it probably won't work
>5. click on whoever you wanted to respond to

You copy and paste the post into the reply box and figure the rest out from there retard

I just copied it into the reply box and it worked

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you and your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it

The symbol doesn't come up for me, if I copy and paste I get this:
>120544019 (You) #

What program are you using? Try sublime or microsoft wordpad (new rich text document).

If you truly are that hopeless...

I'm just copying it into the reply box like said, because I'm on mobile.

>not following clear instructions
>hurrr why isn't it working Xd

I'm done.

>because I'm on mobile
daft cunt

>implying you can get notepad++ on mobile

>tfw too smart to join a gang

Yo, shits too quiet.

because it's 5 in the morning

>Too intelligent to respond to tripfags

This place is a fucking cesspit. I came here earlier only to find Pubes the Tripcunt making "OMG WHOZ DRINKIN LADSSS SO FUKED XD" and immediately left.

I think I prefer being called a shill by a legion of Americans to the puerile narcissism that exists here.

Tripfags are the worst of the worst.
You can only imagine how bad their home life must be

It's nearly time for Jobseeker's allowance, lads.

What date?

They fucked mine up last month and gave me £25.... Twenty five fucking pounds. To last me a month. Tried to sort it, but no luck.

I meant more on this syria norks lark bruh. Feels like a farts brewing.

I went there for like 5 days and wanted to kill myself. Never again.

we're fucked lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

The post was a satirical one aimed at poor, hopeless and pathetic jobless scum like you.

Look in the archive lad.

What a coincidence.

>tfw neoliberalism will not be destroyed in your lifetime

I guess it's sort of good news that Brexit will disproportionately disadvantage the working class, that way a Labour government is more certain.

>I've come for the job

youtu.be/lx7kFpU8IbQ
Turns out electing someone who openly advocates support for anti British terrorist groups and surrendering sovereign British territory makes you unpopular, who knew?

Your posting on Brit/pol/ at fie thirty in the morning. You don't have a job I go to.

>I've come for the job

>You don't have a job I go to.
Well of course not, who'd do his job if he was at your job?

What's worse:
No intention of getting a job and taking the dole.
or
No intention of getting a job and paying your rent with odd jobs for people you know.

My phone's keyboard is shitty.

I mean that if you are posting on Sup Forums at five thirty in the morning you probably don't have a job to go to.

Retired, lad. I have always been an early riser. Just waiting for the newsagent to open. I like to do the crossword before I make breakfast.

>not getting a job while on the dole

Every six months you are without a job they have a special meeting with you to assess why the guck you haven't found one, often you'll have to do a work placement and several workshops.

>No intention of getting a job and on the dole
You really can't get away with this anymore.
They just send you on courses and make you go in every day.

You're better off just getting a job.

>Retired
Jesus Christ, NONCE, you got your help the aged money I send?

>I've come for the job.

He's not retired. He's larping.
Either a doley or receiving autism quids.

Lads, I hate communism so much but I keep watching lefty/pol/ videos and finding them funny, what's happening to me?
Exhibit A: youtu.be/_2rT6LXAusA