ITS OFFICIAL:

ITS OFFICIAL:

Republicans are caving to the Democrats on the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story,amp.html
cbsnews.com/news/trump-immigration-executive-order-wall/
archive.is/D4WkY
thehill.com/latino/327916-dems-winning-fight-over-wall
breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want that nice cheap labor.

No surprise there are kikes on each side.

Actually using Brietbart as a news source?

>no wall
feeling really conned right now

Mexico is paying for it.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story,amp.html

The republicans would be conceding to the will of the American people.

finally. that shit was the embodiment of racism and evil

no surprise and good. we need to make our society hostile to the illegal. a wall just provides an easily avoidable obstacle.

I hope that isnt what the wall will look like

That looks like a car can break it

They're still doing prototypes for it now. The final design will be selected on June 1st.

Brietbart posts the same news as everyone else they just have a different narrative.

Clown........

Trump is on the fence with the syria shit and the neocons are being babbies.

"IT'S OFFICIAL" = spam.
Do not reply to spam.
Do not reply to threads that drop a link or headline with no further work.
All threads exhorting you to watch a certain discredited and failing cable news network are viral marketing from that network, and posting in a viral marketing thread could get you banned.

Good cuz that looks like fucking shit

>No anything

You just don't want to accept it

Trump is going to need all the Mexican conscripts he can get for WWIII.

Better get ready for the Nu Americans.

>implying the GOP can override an executive order
They'd have to go to congress to actually follow through with this. Also post a link instead of this click bait shit

cbsnews.com/news/trump-immigration-executive-order-wall/

archive.is/D4WkY

Mexico is paying for it.

He can't fund the wall with an EO. Congress controls funding. He can only do what's already apportioned in a previous fence bill, which won't cover the wall.

And millions of people will fight for a government that actively goes against the peoples will. Crazy huh?

what a difference one week makes

Congress passes budgets that the president is by law bound to spend with the taxes that congress set.

If the congress says no funds for wall, that means no funds for wall.

But haven't you heard?

Assad is gassinating little innocent babies!

RRRRREEEEEEE

Do the democrats and the RINOs REALLY want to bring on revolution faster than necessary?

I hope everyone one of these traitorous fucks gets strung up in front of the White House as a warning to future generations not to fuck with the will of the people.

Seriously, this would be a good start.

Trump's impeachment hearing...

It comes down to a vote where Congress needs to have 2/3rds majority vote in that case. And if they decide to cut funding to it, it just means we get a shitty fence instead.

>he thinks the president sets the budget
Trump voters, everybody.

Remember when Obama came in and McConnel declared that they were going to obstruct him and make him a one term President and then basically rolled over for everything Obammy wanted? I seriously cannot stand that faggot.

I never said that dumbass. I said that since he signed an EO on it, the bill would have to go to Congress to be overruled. I'm well aware that he doesn't set the budget.

The tears from DRUMPF supporters can be used to make the mud bricks for the wall now!

>m-m-muh 4-D chess!!!!!!
Trumpniggers still won't admit they got conned, guarantee

Or nothing.

What ethnicity is responsible for 50% of all murders?

>implying we won't at least get a mine field out of this

>hasn't committed a crime
>impeachment hearing
pick one.

>Set the budget to 0
You can get some free mines and volunteers to place them?

Observe the conned Trump fag as he deflects and ignores reality!

Republicans control both houses and they'll increase their majorities during the midterms. The wall will happen. Homeland is taking bids now.

You don't know what either of those words mean, little one. gtfo.

Please, tell me.

idiots this is just 4d chess how can he build the wall without the support of democrats? to get the support of democrats he needed to bomb syria. to bomb syria he told assad to gas his own people then bombed an empty airfield so that the democrats start to like him so they vote for his wall, your all fucking idiots that dont understand 4d chess

I'll pick the impeachment hearing.

I'm very confident he could get volunteers, even to build a wall

I'm sure we've got some mines laying around in a warehouse. I'd volunteer to bury them.

Shill. They have a direct line to the WH.

What source is appropriate? Some billionaire's blog?

Can we at least get 100% e verify and draconian punishment for circumventing/cheating it.

What ethnicity is responsible for 50% of the american population?

Your subtlety has been noticed

Yeah, let's placate people who were never going to vote for the wall by bombing people we need to be working with to get rid of Islamic State inside Syria. Genius!

There already is a fence

the kikes. That's one of those words that """shills""" aren't allowed to say, right?

REPORT:
>pic related

>Neo-con wars

>No wall

Welp, the Jews win again.

>the swamp
>doing things
lmao

it's supposed to be our government anyway

>"""shills"""

What does that even mean? Did your shill manual get parentheses and quotation marks confused?

If Trump doesn't build that wall he doesn't get reelected.

lock her up!!!
>nwm guys she will die in 30 years time anyways so its not worth it
drain the swamp!!
>ops i filled my administration with kikes and neocon businessman, sry guys haha
undo obongocare!!!
>nwm i got cockblocked lol
build the wall!!!
>lol no money for it, was just a metaphor anyways top kek
no more unnecessary wars!!!!
>sry just bombed syria, rip beautifel babies, btw happy passover chag sameach!!!

Where's the link faggot cause I'm not see this on their site anywhere

republicans dont want a wall. they like corporations exploiting migrants for cheap labor. going back, republicans have always been the one to grant amnesty to migrants. labor unions were the ones to oppose immigration historically, and they were always with the democrats.

The swamp is terrified of losing theirtseats. Whether they like it or not, Trump is the Republican party.

The_Donald plebbitards decry all those that saying anything negative about Trump are "shills" now.

He's not. The Democrats aren't a threat, they are purging Berniecrats.

Then you're fucking blind, its the top story right now

Democrats get immigrant votes. It's why California hasn't gone red since Reagan.

Top kek

It is the very first story.

For those of you that don't like breitbart this is the source article

thehill.com/latino/327916-dems-winning-fight-over-wall

Yes, I understand your talking points. What I don't understand is why """ """ is used.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/10/gop-leaders-dropping-border-wall-funds-says-report/
however
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-wall-20170410-story.html

>i-its 4 diddly cheese MAGA

Yep. 100% guaranteed. He will also go down as most hated president in history. The voters will turn on him like a woman scorned. His approval ratings will go to 5%.

He will and you can bet your ass that Republicans will aswell because fucking over your president and key constituents for a bunch of retarded swing voters is generally an incredibly bad idea and would cost Republicans a lot.
Also, who are you alt-righters supposed to vote next? A Democrat? Or wait for your ultimate demise?

I really want the wall, but whos worse: Spics... or SAND NIGGERS... these are the tough questions folks. We've had a steady flow of immigrants for a while now, and disrupting that flow could leave room for the slave trading warlords of the middle east...It's not like canda is going to fill in the gap....

Also why the USA will turn Blue and fall soon. Trump saved NOTHING

>be a republican
>realize that you and your rich corporate masters make money from illegal Mexican labor
>quietly cut funding to the wall and blame democrats
>confidently realize your idiotic republican voters are too stupid to realize what happened and too stupid to turn against you.

Republicans care about getting elected and that's why they will support the wall.

Don't worry all those CNN watching moderates who think he's Hitler will come out and vote now!

This. Democrats only (((care))) about immigrants because spics, muslims, and niggers vote 90% blue. 1 immigrant voter is basically 1 democrat voter.

You forgot
Muslim ban!!!
>haha got blocked oh well let's move on

Democrats care about blocking progressives more.

>being this retarded

Back to r/The_Donald !

I really want the wall, but whos worse: Spics... or SAND NIGGERS... these are the tough questions folks. We've had a steady flow of immigrants for a while now, and disrupting that flow could leave room for the slave trading warlords of the middle east....

revolution

If the Wall funds aren't in the budget, it's over.

You're an obvious shill. Here you mock the wall and suddenly you think Mexicans will cause America to fall.

it means you're a retard and a newfag like the rest of your the_cuckold friends

>>he thinks the president sets the budget
I don't think that proves people who voted for trump are automatically stupid. It may be the case (and quite likely is) that a lot of intelligent people voted for trump, simply because they wanted some hope in their mundane lives, and his lies and deceit provided that.

You can't ridicule people for being hopeful and optimistic, can you?

Bush had 25% at his lowest and he was hated by everyone. You can't go lower than that without starting a nuclear war.
Texas isn't flipping fast enough for Dems to permanently win. The white vote and fertility developments decide things from now on.

Spics since they have a chance to be Christians at least

Yeah, that's what I figured. You're a retard who thinks people use "" "" here.

> Establishment Republicans in the Senate, like Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), are also teaming with Democrats to stop the border wall, with McCain worrying more about the sentiment that Mexicans have towards America.

> “There is a lot of anti-American sentiment in Mexico,” McCain said during a Senate hearing with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary John Kelly. “If the election were tomorrow in Mexico, you’d probably have a left-wing, anti-American president in Mexico. That can’t be good for America.”

Border security is going to make Mexicans mad, Sup Forums. So we can't have border security sorry.

I can't believe I voted for that conman

Trump must fight 24/7 for that wall, and do so publicly.

If the wall goes bye bye so does the Republican majority, paul ryan, and the establishment faggots. Maybe even trump in 2020.

I wont forget

whoops double post, my bad...

And Republicans will do anything to make their base motivated even if it means doing something they disagree with.

for to put right wing in there

Ahahaha. "Day of the rope"? Don't make me laugh.

you're an autistic redditor who thinks people choose their words in an attempt to """fit in"""