Can anyone honestly come up with one instance where the government, law, and society favors men over women?

Can anyone honestly come up with one instance where the government, law, and society favors men over women?

How about everything?

no

pre-1960 Earth

the draft

I see what you did there.

Kek

Not since the 1960's.

Watch Mad Men for good feels brother... the golden age of masculine superiority

Mad Men is goat.

It's not about favouritism. The problem is that governments in the past have been made up of a higher number of males than females. Men have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a woman but get to make up more laws regarding their rights.

Sharia Law

The only "rights" I see women bitch about are abortion and birth control, two things that could easily be solved if women would keep their legs closed.

Personally, I don't really have a problem with women, abortion, and birth control, but I'm also not lying to myself about WHY it's a big deal.

Women just wanna be able to fuck whoever with no consequences.

Girls need to keep their legs closed? Are you fucking retarded? You probably spend 90%of your time thinking about fucking girls. Why is it a problem if a girl feels the same way? Women are being raped and left mentally scared for years, all while a large group of men are trying to reduce those rights. What benefit does it bring? Would it not be just great to fuck girls and l not worry about potentially ruining your life with a child?

>women should be allowed to be sluts

I feel the same way about men, to be honest. Stop having casual sex and spreading diseases.

for a woman to get pregnant the male also has to agree to unprotected sex.

No shit, see People don't treat sex with the reverence it deserves.

My god, men spend more time chasing women for sex than women do. A big part of this growing hate for women is rejection. You're only pissy because their not fucking you. Women have just as much right to fuck as men do you're just to fucking deluded

Washed up roastie detected.

Please, tell us how you'll be first in line to fight in WW3 when it comes, because "muh equality".

hold on bro let me laugh at this roastie rly fast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a dude...

What's wrong with equality?

prostate cancer fundings, most of them go to men

it's like Santa Claus

>Women have just as much right to fuck as men do
true, but I think sex belongs into marriage, no matter your gender

Saudi Arabia? Are you stoned, OP?

Fucking is too good to wait for marriage. Fts

>Fucking is too good to not wait for marriage
ftfy
if your only argument is
>but it feels good
just marry early

Casual sex with random partners is like feeling good from eating junk food.

Sex within a committed relationship is like feeling good from eating healthy.

You can get your rocks off either way, but only one is a fulfilling, long-term way to channel your natural sexual urges into constructive outlets.

>no matter your gender

All 23 genders?

didn't want to say sex again because i just said it before, but no, there are only 3

>just marry early

My nephew married at 18 and is already divorced at 22

not that early, at least get your life somewhat sorted out before you do, it's not that hard to keep yourself in check until you've managed to do that

That just makes your entire spiel all the more embarrassing and shame-worthy. I'm getting second-hand autism from you.

companies favour men for results and women for quotas

probably based on results desu

but user, why would it be like this when the average man doesn't even favors men over women. We sacrifice ourselves for our women, An Accident? save the women and the children first! They are our queens and shiet.

>Women have just as much right to fuck as men do

nonsense. women are the filters of humanity. they're meant to be picky. they can't be sluts as nature decided it, they bear children.