Do the 17.4 million Jews need all this land? (Greater Israel)

Or are the lost tribes of Israel going to return and that's why they need to expand the territory?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
darkmoon.me/2016/greater-israel-myth-or-reality/
theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/the-jewish-state-what-it-really-means-and-why-the-rest-of-the-world-should-be-terrified-at-the-mere-mention-of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Filthy go, delete this thread

This map makes me cringe every time.

Seems overkill for the ashes of 17.4 million Jews

Israel today has roughly the same population density as Rhode Island, the second most densely populated state in the USA. Greater Israel with all of the current Jewish population and no non-Jews would have roughly the same population density as New Mexico, 45th in ranking of population density of all the USA states.

Holly shit is this real?

the last thing we need is every muslim chimping out because the jews kicked them off their land.

They don't have the population & Logistics to make it happen.

Also the "Greater Israel" plan is connected to Agenda 21 & 24.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Can someone fill me in on where the Greater Israel meme came from?

bible, koran, torah.

jews have had this plan for thousands of years.

It's biblically defined.

Kikes are greedy. They'll grab as much land as they can.
Their scriptures.

>The bible
Lol it doesn't matter here.

It's Genesis. What's your point?

As comparison, about 100 million people live in the area currently.

sources:

for the population: darkmoon.me/2016/greater-israel-myth-or-reality/

for the area: theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/the-jewish-state-what-it-really-means-and-why-the-rest-of-the-world-should-be-terrified-at-the-mere-mention-of/

Don't you guys accept the bible, at all?
Because I've seen a lot of muslims bringing up the authority of the scriptures against us. That's low

Germany tried to expand, Sup Forums loved it.
Israel tries to expand, Sup Forums wants to gas them

plz take cyprus with you, were good goys
bonus 2 million turkroaches in the north for target practise

ur israels bitch, stfu go suck zionist saud dick and drink camel piss GOY

No, I didn't mean to take a stance. The focus was really supposed to be on the second part, which nobody has responded to, do they plan the return of the lost tribes. Or do they plan to ramp up their breeding. Or do they simply enjoy a more sparsely populated country then what it is now.

Well, the problem is you're thinking of Jews as a coherent hive mind.

The only Jews that really will lay claim to greater Israel are the ultra Orthodox. The ultra Orthodox also don't recognize the current state of Israel as legitimate as it doesn't operate according to halaklac law. Likewise, the secular and less Orthodox Jews don't actually have any interest in conquering a bunch of shitholes that their children will have to fight for as the Orthodox opt out to go study.

It makes sense. Replace Saddam Hussein with an ally who will stop refugees and not permit Isis by keeping the peace. Also trans Syria pipeline.

>Germany tried to expand, Sup Forums loved it.
probably the dumbest thing they did was expand and piss everyone off.

now the jews are doing it and its no different since the muslims have enough power to control europe and kill all the faggots enabling this.

Ok, I just read the scripture. It doesn't actually say anything about a Greater Israel.
It says that the land would belong to Abraham's descendants. And it already does. Those people in that area are descendants from Ishmael. Meaning that it already is the case. Not that Jews would take it over.

Ishmael isn't considered a legitimate heir in Jewish literature.

They'll have barely enough room even once they drive all the dune coons into Europe.

Maybe Diaspora Jews from around the world move there and we are rid of them

The top Jews in Israel jew the lesser jews that they are going to make a greater israel but really they are just going to farm as many shekels from them as possible. They don't really care about greater Israel if it's going to cost them a lot of sheckels so they divide and conquer and get everyone else to do it for them. once they get back the dome of the rock, they will build the synagogue of satan and then the rapture will come.
fucking jews man.

Some people may not like it, but it is the case, "Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation."

It is up to Europe to get balls and meet refugees with a machinegun. Also the Israelis will start out as peacekeepers and enforcers of a safe area. There won't be refugees because it will be a safe place.

>17.4 million
>implying the 6 goyillion so called victims haven't been making shitload of secret jew babies and sending billions of infiltrators in society and underground to build their zionist antichrist utopia with jew/reptilian tech powering superweapons and land battleship war machines. All manned by their near infinite golem supersoldier clone armies who will arrive from space and beyond the antarctic wall.

Muslims are reprobates.
They don't believe in jack shit but sex and violence.
Literal nigger tier.

Don't use memes as argument.

this

i mean how do we know they dont have underground cities and shit

You're like the new Barneyfag

seriously starting to believe that greater Israel is a legitimate theory to describe what's happening geo-politically in the middle-east.

try to convince me it's real or that it's wrong.

The Yinon Plan in 1982

That isn't what nation means in this context. Greater Israel is defined as the land of B'nai Yisrael, or the land in which the nation of Israel dwells. Nation means roughly family in this context or people, and the Ishmaelites are a nation upon themselves separate I.e., they're goyim.

>Don't you guys accept the bible, at all?
They think Jesus was an islamic prophet, and a ton of stories were copy pasted from the bible and changed to be more islamic. In fact, at one point in the koran, Allah tells mohammed to consult the people of the book (jews), for help if he doesn't know if the stories he made up make sense or not

It's partially real.
I believe they'll grab the relevant land, not all land just because it's in the books.

The war on Syria was caused because the kikes wanted the Golan Heights

You are right. It is not enough land. The U.S. and Europe should give funding to Israel to occupy all Muslim lands West of the Khyber Pass and including Africa for better administration and Muslim suppression.

jews will lose in their plans and asians will take over

im calling on all white men to have asian babies the yare the future

"In line with its overarching goal of bolstering Muhammad’s prophetic claim, the Koran’s version of the story of Joseph is essentially all about Muhammad. The focus of this story, which occupies the latter section of the Book of Genesis, is subtly changed in the Koran to transform it into a commentary on Muhammad’s prophetic message and the cold reception it received from the pagan Arabs of Muhammad’s Quraysh tribe."

>They think Jesus was an islamic prophet, and a ton of stories were copy pasted from the bible and changed to be more islamic
Pretty much. Their escathology is very similar to christianism too.

"Abraham, the father of what are fashionably known as the “three Abrahamic faiths,” is presented in the Koran as a pious Muslim, another proto-Muhammad like Noah. Allah tells Muhammad to invoke Abraham in response to the attempts by the Jews and Christians of Arabia to convert him to their religion: “And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters” (2:135). Allah directs Muhammad to underscore the unity of the messages of all the prophets: “Say ye: ‘We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma’il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)’” (2:136). Muhammad is directed to warn the people that those who turn away from “the religion of Abraham . . . debase their souls with folly” (2:130)."

he's including diaspora jews

yeah they can fucking try to take lebanon. Try. Hezbollah will bake a fucking hooked nosed pie with the remnants of dead kikes.

I don't think you actually disagreed with me.
There are several nations that represent the Ishmaelites and they are family or people but not one nation.
The Jews are also their family. But they have their own nation. Separate.
But in total they control the area that God promised to the family of Abraham.

"What’s more, Muhammad and the Muslims are “the nearest of kin to Abraham,” as Ibn Kathir says in his explanation of Koran 3:67: “This Ayah [verse] means, ‘The people who have the most right to be followers of Ibrahim are those who followed his religion and this Prophet, Muhammad, and his Companions.’”

"It may seem strange that Allah tells Muhammad to consult with the Jews and Christians if he doubts the truth of what he has been receiving: “And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers” (10:94). But asking Muhammad to check with the Jews and Christians to assuage his doubts is perfectly reasonable in light of the Koranic assumption that his message was identical to the one they had received from their own prophets."

The River of Egypt in Genesis 15 isn't the Nile but Wadi el Arish, in the Eastern Sinai pretty much where the border is now.

Why do you think they were so willing to give up that land back in the seventies?

It depends, the land of Paran is where ishnaelites rightly dwell, but you can also claim that the land of Israel no longer belongs to Ishmael's descendents as the Israelites were instructed to clear the land of Canaan

I just don't understand why we don't give it to the jews at this point. As in full on war, no holding back like in Vietnam. Simply create a nuclear falseflag and have a full on invasion. Literally every recent president we've had has been directly, or indirectly working for your picture.

Tired of the fucking games, we should just get it done.

The moment that the US invades Syria the jihadist 'sleeper cells' inside the USA will probably awaken and open warfare against jews and jewish targets inside the USA begins.....

Do we really want this??

whats not to want when we're talking dead muzies AND kikes? 2 birds one stone

The scriptures say that Israel belongs to the Jews and that the Ishmaelites would inhabit the land east of them. That seems about what has happened to me.

Explain?

they are a patient bunch taking a bit of each of their neighbours and then quietly sending settlers in those areas.

it's literally reverse hitler. he took land from neighbouring countries where germans lived. but they take the land and then colonize it and when the settlers are in it's over nobody has the will to force them to give it back.

the way i see it they could be really looking long term ad in 300 years their size will have tripled and no country will question it. either too afraid to say anything or too blind to even notice.

Mohammed copy pasted a bunch of bible stories and made them islamic, what I said before in this thread

Jew here. We don't want their land. We gave back more land we currently occupy for peace. We'd even give back to Golan if Syria does what we want.

Jordan is ruled by Hashemites. The Hashemites descend from Issac and Ishmael. They are Hebrew and Arab so the prophecy is fulfilled. The only reason Israel even exists today is because Jordan sold it to us. We would never invade Jordan.

Pls stop your tinfoil bullshit. It's creepy the way you obsess over us tbqh

The US supporting Israel will be our undoing as a legit world power, mark my words, there is no way to support Israel and have a long term moral policy. And no world power can last if people see it as baseless

Then why does the Israeli flag symbolise the two rivers, with Israel between them?

you won't give back the Golan heights and i don't blame you, it's your country's Achilles's heel.
You're quoting scripture to justify your actions but were the crazy ones got it.

Say again nigger?

sorry mom I did drugs

Is there a source that says it doesn't mean the Mediterranean and the Jordan River?

The design is derived from the Tallit. It has nothing to do with land. I just want peace but Assholes on both sides are ruining it for everyone. fuck jidf too btw

Stfu you creepy tinfoil hat wearer

The Mediteranean is a Sea. If the top part was a sea, then the white above it would also be blue, not white. Two rivers, symbolised by two blue stripes.

Man look at that bombing zone

That wouldn't look good on a flag

Yes, please educate me about my own religion. You're all experts on Islam too I presume ?

Wow, geniuses everywhere!

Not even the most hardcore settler would admit that Israel should spread to those rivers

This legit. Fuck them both glass the whole middle east

Yes. Genesis 15.

But see this about the river of egypt.

if we gave the juden their land will they stop ruining western society?

he's talking about your flag kike. not your volcano demon god.

They couldn't even hold Lebanon

don't worry bro if the jews try to take your precious oil I'll come fend them off

I already went over Gen. 15. It's not about Israel. It's about the descendants of Abraham.

Oh, thanks for that link...so they are between two rivers than? Wadi Al Arish and the Jordan. Well, that explains the Flag. Thank you.

Doesn't matter if you believe it (((they))) do and that's what counts

christian land

What I wanna know is how their going to get that piece of Saudi Arabia, probably the only country that can go toe to toe with them in the region

If they got this land would most jews fuck off and move there? Cause if so i say fuck it let's give it to them. A jew free America sounds good to me

top blue line in the Israel flag is the Euphrates river and the bottom one is the Nile

>the river of egypt

>not the nile

>it's not talking about the nile goy just this random ass river nobody's heard about.

And what is Israel but the country of Abraham's descendants kike lover.

This Anti-Semitic meme has to die.

(((you))) have to die

I didn't say it was talking about the Nile in my post.

And Israel is the descendants of Abraham. That's exactly right. Through Isaac. The land to the west of them is inhabited by the descendants of Abraham through Ishmael.

love you too

Let them do it themselves. I don't give a fuck about any of their problems.

I meant East.

Israel can barely control the West Bank and couldn't civilize the Gazans, who in their right mind thinks they have legit plans to occupy half the Arab world? There is a reason they built a huge wall.

No
But I would love to see them try and take it from Jordan's cold dead fingers

never change pol

so slippery