SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

SPICER SAYS THE GOAL IS TO DESTABILIZE SYRIA
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/851606185178521601

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then he corrected himself immediately after

can't believe I voted for this conman

Freud explains.

Drumpf LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

reality check for all you redditfags from /r/The_Cuckold:

Drumpf will NEVER, I repeat: NEVER EVER EVER GET TO 1237 DELEGATES, EVER

HE HAS NO PATH TO VICTORY according to Nate Silver, YES that's right: THE Nate Silver who predicted EVERY SINGLE STATE IN the 2012 election

there is LITERALLY

no way

that he can ever EVER WIN

and guess what, now that he's been outed as a NEOCON, he will lose ALL his support and he will NEVER get re-elected, once again according to THE Nate Silver, that's right you STUPID, UNEDUCATED DRUMPF supporters, THE Nate Silver, I don't expect you to have heard of Nate Silver from your pick up trucks in Alabama where you fuck your sisters, but NATE SILVER has NEVER BEEN WRONG and he won't be wrong this time either when I say that DRUMPF IS STUMPED ONCE AND FOR ALL

HE CANNOT

I REPEAT

HE CANNOT

GET

TO 1237 DELEGATES

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIM ALREADY EVERYONE IS SICK OF HIM, YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR BERNIE BUT YOU MADE A MISTAKE AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE WE WARNED YOU BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN

This timeline sucks. It's a constant tease of happenings mixed in with ham-fisted parody. Can we go back to before the tomahawks?

Hillary would have started the War before she even got into office.
Trump was going well, until he bombed Syria because of an obvious false flag.

You Yanks should have put in Johnson. He can't bomb Syria if he doesn't know where it is.

Im still surprised that the orange nigger thought we trusted him lmao. Was only a matter of time with donny goy

>tfw it's time to destabilize the Trump presidency

>filename
lols

He's about 6 years late desu

But that destroys the narrative...

Thats how fruedian slips work

>>tfw it's time to destabilize the Trump presidency
#FireKushner

>filename

gauranteed yous. have one on me.

Ride the tiger mother fucker, this shit is happening and you will witness the horror.

Stand proud! What are you? A fucking normie?

>a fucking hack who was wrong about everything explains
topkek read a book nigger

Didn't take long for the Deep State to fuck him over did it?
Martin Armstrong is right, only the coming Crash and Burn can correct things.
TPTB won't allow change.

Maybe if you didn't talk down to people like they were retards and talked them like normal people then maybe you liberals could have convinced more people to voted for Hillary.
Instead your strategy was to call anyone who didn't vote your way a racist and sexist and talk down to them in a condescending tone.

>responding to leaf bait
wew lad

>You Yanks should have put in Johnson. He can't bomb Syria if he doesn't know where it is.
The Deep State would have fixed that.
And how long would Johnson have lasted against Deep State?

In my KB's I've talked about this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Shill please leave

>the retard who continuously links his own posts
pic related tripfag

thats some wew tier pasta there

>trumpcucks are this desperate they have to pretend to be shills to make these idiots believe there's a bogeyman out to get them

>convinced more people to voted for Hillary.
Yea, and at this point she'd have 100,000 American ground troops in Syria and another 100,000 on the border of Russia in Ukraine.

Don't I feel silly now.

Here is the classified email from WikiLeaks he was calling plays from. wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Sean Spicer signalling to the newfags there is two or more opposing factions in the U.S.? God bless him for trying but all this will do is make them shitposts more about stories written by news organizations on the left who are now suddenly credible sources of information

>:^)

>It's dickz
>also you wanna fuck your mom

Thanks Freud! I thought they had me..

He's just going to keep going back on promises and empowering establishment fucks until there's simply no resemblance to the guy we voted for, other than the bluster.

His real slip up is saying "US" instead of Israel