Michael Jackson came under major criticism for his anti-semitic lyrics, in his song They Dont Care About Us

>Michael Jackson came under major criticism for his anti-semitic lyrics, in his song They Dont Care About Us
>Kike Me, Jew Me

maybe he was /ourguy/ after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us/doctor-found-guilty-in-michael-jacksons-death.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing#Value
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
archive.adl.org/presrele/asus_12/2662_12.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html
ipwatchdog.com/2009/07/01/michael-jackson-and-the-beatles-copyrights/id=4363/
youtube.com/watch?v=jDRTghGZ7XU
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1229622/Killed-curse-Michael-Jackson-What-drove-father-Jordy-Chandler-gun-head.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=macaulay culkin pizza underground
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't kike the mike.

>Why, why, tell'em that it's human nature.
Im not gay but,
>that voice

jackson was a based guy who spoke too much truth so the media destroyed him which unfortunately also destroyed his mental health

Examples?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

they turned up the heat about him being a kiddie fiddler after he started referring to kikes in his songs. the raids happened soon after.

holy shit it's real

i never knew that

>jew me
>kike me

based michael jackson

Child molester got what he deserved!

if MJ is red pilled in anyway, it's because his father using him as a puppet or because Quincy Jones put ideas in his head
MJ was a perpetual child, he didn't mentally advance past the age of 8, don't make his wacky ass come off as some genius

maybe /yourguy/

now fuck off

fpbp

Jackson occasionally admonished and advised the groupies and prostitutes sent to pleasure his siblings. One Jackson fan recalled being selected from the audience to meet with Jackie. Backstage, she was handed a scrap of paper with an address to the location in which they were to meet. Michael approached her from behind and warned her that his brothers did not treat women right and that his brother only wanted to use her for sex. Changing the subject, the female fan asked for the pop star's autograph, which request he obliged in addition to writing, "Please, don't go".

MJ was too innocent for this world.

Being that ((they)) protect their own pedos im inclined to believe the direct opposite, maybe he was drugged compromised and blackmailed then gave ((them)) a bug fuck you and this is where the accusations began.
Tldr mike fought them and ((they)) won.

All I want to say is that
(((They))) don't really care about us
>"propofol mishap" my ass

Michael Jackson named the Jew and paid the price.

Unfortunately they did :( let it be a lesson lerned

Well he wanted to be white so bad he must've been somewhat red pilled.

his battle with the (((media))) and his downfall after that is one of the saddest stories. even if you believe that he was a naive child, he got so fucked up after those early 90s scandals that he was never the same again.

at least he fought back
1987 - Leave Me Alone - a song lashing out at the media
1995 - Scream - a duet with his sister telling the media to stop fucking with him
1995 - Stranger in Moscow - a plea to the media that theres other problems in the world and to stop focusing on him

>Weird sound effects when he says "Jew" and "Kike"
>...........

thats probably the (((edited))) version after he apologized

>was also a pedophile

Sounds like Sup Forums to me.

You're retarded he literally fucked kids the dude is a scumbag piece of shit

>he literally fucked kids
proof? ill wait

They found fucking video evidence

I'm not proving shit bitch it's true, you can play mind games over the internet like a piece of trash. It happened, he did it, you're a dumbass if you believe otherwise.

(((They))) found video evidence huh

kids are useless, practically exist only to be fucked. like women.

you're a woman, aren't you?

Bleh, Razorfist made some good points in favor of Jacko's innocence IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

>being this naive
Wrong. He wa stage first big celebrity to name the Jew and the ruined his reputation.

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
They had to take him out...

Patrick Macdonald of The Seattle Times criticized Jackson, stating, "He may have lived a sheltered life, but there really is no excuse for using terms like 'Jew me' and 'kike' in a pop song, unless you make it clear you are denouncing such terms, and do so in an artful way.

Fucking Shlomo's everywhere, man.

>I don't need proof, its true.

>On June 17, Jackson issued another public apology for his choice of words. He promised that future copies of the album would include an apology.
Bruh....

Never convicted.

a theory says that he was a pedophile victim himself and wanted to help other kids by bringing them to his ranch but the pedo jews didnt like that so they had to plant him some evidence bribe some of those kids so they would snitch on him

from the bottom of my heart I know michael was a good guy

The Jews knew he had too much power & influence - after their smear campaign failed, they just paid his doctor to kill him instead.

>Reminder that all MJ pedo allegations are the result of him naming the jews in one of his songs.
This.

Also because he owned half of Sony music division and refused to sell
The (((Music Executives))) did there best to try and runi and tarnish his reputation, since he was so powerful & influential in uniting people together through his music. He was wealthy enough to not be beholden to their kikery, so when that failed, they just killed him via his Dr.

nytimes.com/2011/11/08/us/doctor-found-guilty-in-michael-jacksons-death.html?_r=0

These kikes also had a lot to gain from him dying... The rights to his music and image, which they now exploit via holograms no less.

>Michael Jackson owned half of the Sony music division.

>The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing has varied in reports. In 2002, Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million.

They tried to force him to sell his half of the catalogue by spreading false rumours about his sexual life. He refused. Eventually he was killed.

It may be worth mentioning that Jackson had invoked the wrath of organized Jewry years earlier with the song 'They Don't Care About Us':

>The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, just a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

he is /our nigger/

he is /our nigger/

Jackson condemned conspiratorial Jews as bloodsuckers.
>Jackson's 1996 Hit song "They Don't Really Care About Us" includes the lyric: "Jew me. Sue me. Kick me. Kike me."

>The singer also once stated, ON TAPE: "They (Jews) suck - they're like leeches. I'm so tired of it. They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars, and everything, end up with, penniless. It is conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

In case any of you ever wondered why the medias tore apart such a great "afro-american" celebrity apart.

He also pissed off jews again when he told them he would remove the "offensive" part, but then sand it uncensored on TV.

archive.adl.org/presrele/asus_12/2662_12.html
> Mr. Jackson had assured ADL last June that he would re-record the song to eliminate the offensive lyrics.
>"We were outraged to see Michael Jackson perform the song with the anti-Semitic lyrics on a nationally syndicated television show," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "We had taken Mr. Jackson at his word that the anti-Semitic lyrics were deleted from the song."

Pic related, Chandler admitted his father made him lie to get $.

>Dad "suicides" later
lel

MJ knew they were grooming kids, hence why he set up Neverland Ranch, to be a shelter where he could let kids escape to

'Slowly, over a period of many years I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters,' he writes.
>Interestingly, the only safe place he knew was with Michael Jackson.

'I was shattered, disgusted, devastated. I needed some normalcy in my life. So, I called Michael Jackson,' he recalls. The pair had been introduced by Spielberg.

'Michael Jackson's world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place. Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.'

>He insists in the book that Jackson never abused him or tried to touch him sexually.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483502/Corey-Feldman-told-cops-molested-named-abusers-did-nothing.html

Here's more:

This is the power of the enemy:

>When Michael passed last week, he died in debt to the tune of approximately $500 million, at least if the reports we are hearing turn out to be accurate. What seems to have started Michael’s financial decline was when in 1993, he paid the family of 13 year old Jordy Chandler, $22 million dollars to settle the lawsuit they had pending against him. From that point forward he was not really viewed the same, his last album was a failure and yet his taste for expensive things and his ability to spend became legendary. But did you know that in 1985, Michael Jackson paid $47.5 million dollars to purchase and ATV Music Publishing, which happened to own the copyrights of more than 200 songs written by the Beatles’ John Lennon and Paul McCartney? While Michael Jackson will likely be remembered for many things, perhaps right now we should focus on what he did that made him the icon he was. There will be plenty of time later for the sordid details, and the unsavory side of the pop legend, but there were aspects to Michael’s life that demonstrate him to be almost a Renaissance man; namely Michael the inventor, Michael the King of Pop and Michael the shrewd businessman who say the value of owning perhaps the most lucrative copyright portfolio of all time.

ipwatchdog.com/2009/07/01/michael-jackson-and-the-beatles-copyrights/id=4363/

it explains a lot, it's why he literally made a sanctuary for kids and why all of the children who grew up around him never had anything bad to say about him.

There was one allegation by an "anonymous" kid who said he had a spotted penis- but that was an isolated case which we never heard from again.

I think if he was really a pedophile people would be speaking out against him post-mortem- especially if the narrative is that "they're afraid of retaliation"

>when that failed, they just killed him via his Dr.

Michael Jackson, among the most famous performers in pop music history, spent his final days in a sleep-deprived haze of medication and misery until finally succumbing to a fatal dose of potent drugs provided by the private physician he had hired to act as his personal pharmaceutical dispensary, a jury decided on Monday.

The physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter nearly two and a half years after Jackson’s shocking death at age 50. The verdict came after nearly 50 witnesses, 22 days of testimony and less than two days of deliberation by a jury of seven men and five women. The trial had focused primarily on whether Dr. Murray was guilty of abdicating his duty or of acting with reckless criminal negligence, directly causing his patient’s death.

Dr. Murray, 58, faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license. He sat stoically as the verdict was read and did not react as he was led out of the courtroom in handcuffs.

>tl:dr; MJ was killed by music (((execs))) to get access to his massive portfolio of music rights

Michael Jackson owned half of the Sony music division.

>The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing has varied in reports. In 2002, Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million.

They tried to force him to sell his half of the catalogue by spreading false rumours about his sexual life. He refused. Eventually he was killed.

It may be worth mentioning that Jackson had invoked the wrath of organized Jewry years earlier with the song 'They Don't Care About Us':

>The New York Times reported the song contained racist and anti-Semitic content on June 15, 1995, just a day before the album's release. The publication highlighted the lyrics, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me."

He's dead after they got his doctor to kill him, which he is finishing his short sentence soon, while they now make shekels from using his hologram image.

>Hologram Performance: (((Slave))) To the Rhythm
youtube.com/watch?v=jDRTghGZ7XU

Both Corey Feldman & Mcully Culkin spoke about how MJ protected them

He wasn't a pedo. He was actually the complete opposite of a pedo and trying to save kids.

As a kid, it's widely known Michael Jackson was abused. He had a miserable childhood and suffered through most of it. It's suspected this abuse lead to various psychological issues.
Michael Jackson knew other famous kids were going through the same shit he went through. He befriended them to protect them and to prevent them from being abused like he was.

Macaulay Culkin said Michael Jackson never abused him and so did Corey Feldman. Corey Feldman admitted to being abused as a kid and actually said Michal Jackson fucking protected him from further abuse (and said he regrets MJ couldn't protect Corey Haim in the same way). Corey Feldman fucking idolizes MJ and it seems like he is trying to become him because growing up MJ was the only person he could trust.

Man, even MJs house makes it clearly fucking obvious. It's named after Nevernever land. A place abused kids run away to in order to escape from adults.
How much more obvious does it need to be.

I'm not saying MJ was perfect though. He probably did still feel like a kid and had serious mental problems. But being a pedo was not one of them.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1229622/Killed-curse-Michael-Jackson-What-drove-father-Jordy-Chandler-gun-head.html

>15 heart attacks in the back of the head
>Pure coincidence

Stupid kike.

He was a patsy. Abused as a child by jews. Didn't go along with their plan so they tarnished his reputation.

He spent his time singing, dancing and playing video games alone to get his mind off the abuse.

Neverland Ranch was a haven for children to prevent their abuse which is why child stars who knew him all say he was really cool and protective of them.

MJ would "buy time" with these kids and basically just let them run free and enjoy the childhood he never had. It was the only thing he could do given the power of Pedophile jews in this country. Basically a Schindler's List type situation but saving children from the pedowood sex trade.

Immediately after MJ started wearing nazi regalia and saying "kike" in his lyrics suddenly all the allegations came out about him to ruin him.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who knows how vast the global sex market is. Pinning it all on a single guy is what ((they)) want you to do.

MOTHERFUCK

Framed by ((((((Evan "Chandler" Charmatz))))))

Is there an unedited version all I can find is one when the words jew and kike are distorted out

>yfw you realize Macaulay Culkin's band name
"PIZZA UNDERGROUND"

youtube.com/results?search_query=macaulay culkin pizza underground

Finally a good red pill thread.

MJ did his honeymoon at Mar-a-Lago.

See pic here """"Chandler""""

>Macaulay Culkin's band name
>"PIZZA UNDERGROUND"
Pic related

"""""Chandler"""""

C - handler

Child - handler

.....What is this?

Rachel Chandlers instagram feed

>deleted his own work just to appease some butthurt jews

whacko jacko

>edit your songs or enjoy the (((suicide))) goy

>(((Rachel Green, Ross Geller, Monica Geller)))
>(((David Schwimmer, Lisa Kudrow)))
>Created by (((David Crane and Marta Kauffman)))

Not claiming there's any direct connection there. But if it is a REAL coincidence, it still shows how deep the (((hole))) goes.

Saint Michael of music when

he turned white for us man... /ourguy/

>BASED

that, and he made sonic music which entertained autists everywhere and gave us the popcorn eating gif from Thriller.

eternally /our guy/

One of the many victims of the jews.
Rest in peace, you glorious motherfucker.
>still hum smooth criminal to myself sometimes to this day

>Name the Jew
>Get destroyed
Same mistake Malcolm X made. Truly a shame.

>666
illuminati confirmed.

The pedophile scandal was one of my first redpills. I stopped trusting the media after that. I never really made the jew connection as I was young. Maybe black folk and whites will come together for this common enemy one day.

>Maybe black folk and whites will come together for this common enemy one day
MJ was a unifier, had to go

Dave Chappelle got shut down for similar reasons - He was bridging the gap between the two groups and helping relieve racial tensions & calling out (((Holy-wood))) for the weird shit they try and make you do...

Can't have that!

Blacks seem to have a knack for finding the jew once they get educated or famous. I wonder why.

>Chappelle
God I miss that man. The magical camcorder skit still kills me to this day.

>Everybody's dyin', tell me what's the use of tryin'
>I've been trapped since birth, cautious ‘cause I'm cursed
>And fantasies of my family in a hearse
>And they say it's the White man I should fear
>But it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here

>Everybody's droppin', got me knockin' on Heaven's door
>And all my memories of seein' brothers bleed
>And everybody grieves, but still nobody sees
>Recollect your thoughts, don't get caught up in the mix
>‘Cause the media is full of dirty tricks

>calls out the jews
>all of a sudden he's a pedophile

This was my true first 'redpill'. I realized something was up.

It's been so long, yet literally nothing has changed.

>Killuminati
Shakur another example of a guy that had to go!

Y'all ain't never just tripped and pictured
And just looked at the whole situation
'Cause once u look at it
You know
(You really do)

>They don't give a fuck about us

Some say they expect Illuminati
Take my body to sleep
Niggas at the party with they shortys
Just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips
I gotta deal with brothers flippin'
I don't see no devils bleedin'

I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and the only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do
bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
I made a G today But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kids. I gotta get paid,
Well hey, that's the way it is

>blacks naming the Jew.
Uh no. See: every educated black guy besides the 3 mentioned in this thread. Malcom X became redpilled after being religious and visiting the Middle East, where he saw a Jew nesting for the first time as it really was.

Michael had a lot of white blood in him and was raised a JW, which teaches suspicion of institutions and government as being ruled by (((Satan))), inherently red-pilling him since birth.

His advocacy of the family unit I think was a real problem.

Yep. He was trying to get black men to treat themselves and their women with respect.

Can't have that!

you're so fuckin blue-pilled it hurts

>>>/Reddit/