What will happen to me if I listen to satanic music Sup Forums...

What will happen to me if I listen to satanic music Sup Forums? I like pic related too much but the fact that it's literally satanic music makes me feel uncomfortable. Will I become a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

؜this

Satan just don't go around telling everyone "Hey, look at me, i'm satan, let's do some satanism, praise Evil".
Do you think he's dumb like you.

its not satanic, the full title is 666, the apocalypse of saint john. its a musical interpretation of the book of revelations

>؜ (OP)
>

this

Idk man every time I come here you guys make me more and more paranoid about hidden satanist messages and I barely trust anything anymore

its literally a Christian album you retard

This is hidden satanist messages
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

Roll the dice on whether you're one of the one hundred million people or so who won't go to Hell, out of a hundred billion who have ever lived. Then look into who founded (((Christianity))) and (((Islam))). Joy Of Satan is cringey as fuck, but it's a concise summary of who is and isn't on your side in this issue.

Holy shit not only is the music bad but the video is literally the epitome of degeneracy
alright junglebro I trust you, makes more sense mainstream music would have more subliminal satanism than anything

THE LEADING HORSE IS WHITE

I listen to lots of heavy metal but I'm a devout orthodox christian so I'd say that as long as you don't take it to heart, it's fine to just enjoy the music for the melody.

>Satanic music
It's fucking typical late 60s psych-rock with some quotations from the book of revelations.

The band's lead member is Vangelis. Damn does this mean Blade Runner is satanic too?

Both the music and the video are good.
What u talking about.

its not even satanic lol

pretty much all modern music is satanic

>666
>typical

You forgot the word "mainstream" between "modern" and "music."

surprised this hasn't turned into mu yet.

This isn't a satanic album you edgelord, it's the complete opposite. One of my favorite albums of all time though, Vangelis/Aphrodites Child are legends. Surprised to see this shit posted here.
>HERRRRRE AAAAAAAAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

THE SECOND HORSE IS RED

Yeah it's one of my favorite albums too, I'm just paranoid about this whole satanism shit that I'm seeing it everywhere

Sup Forums is 10% truth obscured by 90% autism/satire, so there's your problem.

THE THIRD ONE IS AAHHH GREEN

>666
Emperor Nero