Canada is currently in a god awful state help make it slightly less shitty by signing this anti sharia law petition:

Canada is currently in a god awful state help make it slightly less shitty by signing this anti sharia law petition: petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-909

*pic mostly unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmGeoxUNo7E
islamqa.info/en/21923209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But shariah is good user

fuck Canada and fuck leaf posters

Will I go to jail if I sign this petition?

America no!

What do they mean by this?

lol

they study our ways

North Korea agrees.

it's already too late, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=KmGeoxUNo7E

HOLY KEK

You'll definitely be added to the list of intolerant bigoted Islamophobes and be one of the first to get rounded up once Sharia Law kicks into full gear

I signed the petition. Hell if I know why. These are last ditch efforts and half-measures for an already half-sunken country, and I can say without reservation that Canadians deserve no help nor salvation for our utter stupidity, imprudence, and self-loathing.

Top kek

kek

>they died cursing our names and livelihood

i couldn't ask for more

Isn't it illegal for none Muslims to enter a mosque?
Or did he convert?

Muslims believe that everyone was born Muslim. Not that Mahound's bootlickers are known for theological consistency, but I doubt that they would have such policies toward non-Muslims.

>Or did he convert?
He has said the Shahada.

Praise Allah!

Yes Canada is totally fucked

Did he really? Then he can piss off with his whining about being called a bad Catholic. Apostasy incurs excommunication latae sententiae.

islamqa.info/en/21923209

Seems they can't enter mecca and this is sometimes interpreted to be generalised to other mosques.

Inshallah the kaffir shall soon learn the truth.

Funnily enough, our leftist feminist bulldyke premier, Kathleen Wynne, was welcomed into an Ontario mosque only to be relegated to the back corner "with the other women". Pic related was her miserable face. I love when liberals get caught in their own stupid schemes.

>letting a dyke abomination into a mosque
HARAM AS FUCK

GET OUT THE STONES

Stop shitposting so much and maybe people will help you

Canada after we destroy North Korea, you're next we won't have any Airlines go to your shit country ever again.

>Stop shitposting
Impossible, it's all that is left

WAS THAT REAL NEWS RIGHT AFTER THE SYRIA "GAS ATTACK" THAT TRUDEAU ANNOUNCE 830MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS TO WHOEVER THE FUCK IN SYRIA OR WAS THAT FAKE????

>04/11/17(Tue)
What did he mean by this?

Tolerating her just enough to let her in the mosque.
Smart moslems... smart...

>what are timezones
Canadian education eh

WHEN I SAY HONEY YOU SAY POT
HONEY
>POT
HONEY
>POT

Anyone who even clicks that link has their IP logged on the governments servers lel

>this kills the thread
lel