Who does Sup Forums hang out with? I hope they're decent people

Who does Sup Forums hang out with? I hope they're decent people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujRJtRhdlqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i used to have friends.

Haven't had any real human contact since I dropped out of grad school to become a freelance programmer.

Communicate with my employers online. Order delivery food. That's about it.

they hang out with /mlp/

literally no one

One of my friends is a woke nigga who frequents this place. The rest are all kinda normie tier but they find my rantings about the holohoax and Hitler funny so they keep me around. Most of them have GFs tho so your picture does no apply to my group

Jesus man. Where is your family?

Hello darkness my only friend

i use this website to fill the void for my lack of meaningful interaction

I'm 26, I have two friends. JUST

no one
>tfw too enlightened for friends

the fucking boys

You guys.

I'm 26 so Most of my friends have moved to different states I still keep in contact with some of them through group chats and things like that I'd say I really only have 2-3 friends left in this city I really hang out with on any semi regular basis. Used to have more but when I realized I typically had to be the one to initiate contacting them or planning when to hang out I slowly drifted away from them.

you guys

You guys of course.

None you weirdo. Im a loser and use Sup Forums as a friend simulator.

a "teacher" who is a disgrace to the word and a single mom I wanna bang eventually

>tfw pol is my only friend and can't even get (You)s

>tfw have lots of friends and put myself in plenty of situations to make new friend if I wanted to
Why is everyone itt so shit at life? Are you all beta losers with no skills or personalities? Doesn't anyone here have hobbies? Fuck this is embarrassing to read. Grow up you stupid nerds.

>uses Sup Forums
>has a social life
Pick 1
You have to go back normie

(You)

I'm 25 and have no friends

STOP
T
O
P

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

>me
>myself
>I

I fucking hate "people"
Individual friends, however, are a necessary evil. I have acquaintances at work, and that about does the trick.

I don't really talk to my friends anymore. I was the center of attention, people really got along with me and I've still got friends constantly messaging me about coming out to clubs or to catch a bite to eat. However as much as I appreciate that, i have no interest in it. I can't small talk for starters, I ave to put on an act, I'm anxious and depressed. I just want to go to the countryside to live off the land with a beautiful wife beside me. That, my family, internet access and vidya is all I really want in life at the moment.

before I tried to redpill them I had friends
still have some
also my waifu
but she's a chink and the lot of you would gut me for marrying her.

>tfw can't even natsoc right

I'm a racist and one of my only friends is a 32 year old black woman

Me 2 m8. Just being myself.

friends are for weak beta numales

No friends

seriously sort yourself out
not even joking around
what level of autist saves those pics

>Humiliation

I am at the latter end of purging all blue pilled friends from my life. To all you guys reading this, meeting other people your age at church has really helped me. They may be kind of cucky but they hate homosexuals, trans shit, muslims, so it's definitely a lot cozier than what I'm use to. Plus they are all clean, non-degenerate types which is refreshing to be around considering I use to be an atheist marxist.

I feel you, I cant natsoc right cause I'm fucking brown, so half of you would hang me even though I fully support your cause

not niggers

Jus b urself man

My closest friends growing up were fucking geniuses. Of my five best friends, four went to Ivy League schools and got full rides and grants and shit. One of them is a rising star in fucking quantum physics and is getting published regularly, and he's only 25. The guys I hang out with now aren't quite the 1% of 1% anymore, but they're all extremely well educated and well spoken and extremely human people.

Meanwhile I'm some neanderthal asshole who barely managed to get a math BS and is currently joining the Marines. Supposedly tests show I'm reasonably smart myself, but a lifetime of being surrounded by some of the most gifted people in the country kept that from going to my head.

you guys fugg?

I will shout "I love you user" when the bombs drop.

here u go buddy ily (You)

Can anyone explain to me what OP's pic is? I don't get the joke.

cool, yeah, i've been thinking of maybe checking out a church, be around solid white folks with standup morals, may be something there

what denomination did u go with?

I love both of you

That requires some serious waste of posting.

It's a reference to a scene in Xavier: Renegade Angel

(you) for you.

i've been considering going to church again for these reasons, can't decide protestant or catholic though. i'm not a true believer and i can't be fucked with the nuances of the trinity or other dogmatic questions, i just want to meet girls who still want to have a family and live in the country. what do? catholic or protestant? my family is traditionally lutheran but my parents are blue pilled atheists and i only go to church on the holidays for the choirs.

Not because you're brown, because you're a fucking retard that follows ideologies without understand shit. There's a difference between general and universal you idiot. You can be black or brown or Jew or Arab and still be a perfectly good person. Stop being a self defeatist you faggot.

Be fluid like water with social groups. You are shielded from your enemies by the crowd.

I hang with gym chads, stoners, skaters, local neighborhood people, coworkers, people from uni, some high school friends, all family members, and some qt's.

I know what is coming my way or going on.

>purging people you could help just by talking to them
Loser

Not everyone here would agree with you

>A literal vegetarian, grey ace pansexual commie girl who acknowledges that they are ignoring facts when I debate them
>A nice quiet nerdy girl
>A leftist guy who blames Australian abos for global warming
>An international fencer who got caught smuggling a swastika back from the Philippines
>A cute abo girl

I'm an Australian btw just on holiday

>well crafted post with opinions Sup Forums would agree with: 0 (You)s

>obvious bait shitpost espousing some liberal bullshit talking point i don't believe at all: tons of (You)s, FUCKING LEAF, shareblue, CTR, JIDF, fuck you shill.

THE (You)S ARE INTOXICATING. STOP REPLYING TO CANADIAN LIBERAL BAIT THIS IS WHY CANADIANS SHITPOST. IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE US ATTENTION WE WOULD FUCK OFF

It's slightly more complicated than that.

Thank you, user.

All sorts.

From garbage to grossly rich.

If you start looking out for it, you might notice that not everyone here is very smart, and there are others that aren't being serious.

FPBP

Haven't had a full conversation with anyone in real life for about a month also, feelsbadman

there is a real lack of quality "real talk" in my life with friends. they're decent ppl but everything is so jokey and throwaway, no one can handle adult convo much. sucks not bein stimulated

My mum when she brings me tendies and my tulpa

>Who does Sup Forums hang out with?
You guys

>I hope they're decent people.
Guess again.

I don't know whats true anymore

>tfw I'm stupid and I'm not even serious

Fuck off leaf no one asked you.

me too user. i barely remember what it's like to talk to a person my age. there's so much new lingo and slang. it's been years.

here

This, high school was so fucking fun. I'm glad I never knew life would immediately go to shit right after, so I was able to enjoy them fully.

here's your (You) little buddy this way you don't have to an-hero tonight

>tfw I'm a Chad who pretends to be normal with a very large group of friends
>slowly redpilling the normies

M8 what's the point if you're not into spiritual questions, go to a dancing club learn tango or something

>mfw 25 and no friends online or irl for last 7 years

JUST beeing myself I guess.

؜

furries, leftists, and you guys

i lost all my friends slowly over the past year, now i got no one at all, thats why im on Sup Forums

what up no friends bud

childhood friends are somewhere between the blue and red pill. hang out with them all the time.
other friends are 17 year olds from school. i get away with blaming jews for everything and being a racist in general while they still look up to me.

how would you push the former group towards the red pill? i got one of them while we had nothing to do and only had british reality tv. just kept saying "good job tyrone" and calling people cuck. need more strategies

I'll be your friend

it's been so long that I don't even miss them.

You guys are my only friends

>how would you push the former group towards the red pill?
don't, let them find out themselves or else even if it works, they'll be ignorant drones spouting out what they heard from you with no real understanding.

26 here I thin I have one friend ... yeah that's all, no gf of course.

Wow I could have sworn I was the only one who saw that show.

It's okay, keep beeing you.

Jason, and this weird guy John

not really in the mood for solo chat this morning, but link ur favorite discord and maybe we can get some people in there

Nobody, faggot.

It's weird what things we start thinking about when the world it's about to be over.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujRJtRhdlqs

So much this. I knew it was going to be less fun and not as great but i didn't know how lonely it would be. Good thing i didn't know either

Sauce on show

Hello me

I used to have liberal "friends". Now I only talk to my parents and conservative gf. I don't really need anyone else desu fampai

I have one friend but all we do is drink because we're both alcoholics

This