Is he really that bad?

Is he really that bad?

Probably. A lot of likely-bullshit unverifiable claims are out there though.

hes just as brainwashed as the people he brainwashes

He had his harmless fatass brother who just wanted to visit Disney Land killed with VX nerve gas.

of course not. stupid western media brainwashed you guys.

No way dude he was awesome on mad TV

he looks cute. cute things aren't bad. so no, he isn't bad.

Might be, might not be. Only thing we can independently verify about NK is that it's poor.

He is pretty bad if you are unfortunate enough to live in North Korea.
The question should be: Is he bad enough to have a war over?
IMO no.

He's shitty for both Chinese and America industry. The Kims had their chance to do something with it and blew it; great potential for resources being put to waste will not do.

He is an asshole, just like trump.

I always assume there's a train of miserly generals which crowd around him, siphoning off what little wealth the country has to their respective families, and will prevent him from actually blowing up shit as that would end their gravy train.

I dont say this with any knowledge, I just base this on how every other corrupt gov. has ever worked out.

this. imagine growing up being hailed as a literal god.

milenial x1000

rich in culture > material

under rated.
t. starving child.

Why are his hands so fucking big?

I bet you he's a genuinely benevolent guy and is manipulated to do shit by those around him because he's a retard.

For some reason, he reminds me what it would be like if Mark Zuckerberg ruled a nation.

He looks pretty nice to me

BNKC

For Nazis and Fascists, yes he's bad.
For Anti-fascists, no he's not bad.

They basically loathe Fascism in general.
If you do a Nazi Salute in North Korea, you get shot or go gulag.

pic 항일전쟁 승리 및 세계반파쑈전쟁 승리 70주년 합창공연 (70th anniversary choir of Victory of Anti-japanese war and World Anti-fascist war), from North Korean-Chinese 길림신문
Also in South Korea, "Fascism" is translated "파시즘", but in North Korea, Fascism is translated "파쑈".

desu... north korea hasnt done anyone harm on the global stage. I really dont see any reason for anyone to attack it. Sure, most of us don't agree with their ideology but thats no reason for invasion imho.

People can't leave the country. There's your big fucking red flag right there.

Tourists and observers can't go anywhere except their Capitol city (which is basically like the Capitol in the Hunger Games where only the elites live).

The whole country has Stockholm Syndrome so they aren't neccessarily all miserable, its a bit like if a creep kidnapped a baby and put him/her in a basement like that Austrian guy. They would never know their life was unusual but when they got out they'd realized how fucked up they had lived so far. That's what's going to happen when North Korea is liberated.

Its like Adam and Eve eating the apple and realizing their nudity, North Koreans are going to realize the world sees them as a joke, a bunch of 4ft midgets who've never seen a basic computer much less a smartphone.

This has actually happened with defectors who live in South Korea.

He has his nukes that gurantee his security. If he just layed low instead of testing all these missiles he'd be left alone. A new liberal South Korean president is coming so he'd proabably get a decent amount of aid too. Instead this fat piece of shit has to cause trouble now he's finally going to get what's coming to him.

>[log] [B
Probably if he is dumb enough to smoke while obese.

be honest, do you frequent reddit?

I think he thinks he is some type of comic book super villain. I expect to see him on TV at some point and proclaiming that he is holding the world hostage unless he is paid...1 Billion Dollars

BNC