How would you divide North America up?

How would you divide North America up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the template

I don't know why you'd add the Quebecois in with the American Reich.

blacks quarantined in chicago. spics quarantined in Northern Mexico. Indians get a desert somewhere. Whites get Dixie and the Mountain states, as well as southern mexico for vacationing purposes.

Wtf kind of rando ms paint job is that? You don't know anything about the states do you? It's ok. I don't know much about Australia. I will tell you like this though4 Appalachia, Texas, Alaska, the deep west, the pacific northwesf and perhaps the metropolises would be the focal points.

The Nature Reserve should be the new White Homeland.

And there should be a massive artificial continent right off the shore of the East Coast to make the myths of Atlantis a reality, using the power of the unleashed white race.

Everything east/south of St. Lawrence should be American clay

The rest of you stupid fuck heads should light yourselves on fire.

We tried this twice. It doesn't work out dude

How did that go last time you tried?

Toronto and the land around Toronto.

Exactly.

The Quebec people don't even want to be apart of Canada. The thought of separating from Canada, only to be swallowed up by America would probably cause riots in the streets

Canada, Cuba, Haiti, Dominican Republic and Baja California absorbed into the Holy American Empire. Wall built on Southern Border. All mud people deported.

Don't remember or care because we now have everything we wanted in the first place. Stay junior.

Have everything ruled by europe. Preferably the Nordic countries.

Calexit, and give Montana back to the indians.

THERE ARE TWO LOCATIONS IN NORTH AMERICA

TORONTO

AND THE GREATER TORONTO AREA

you should have added south western ontario. Very small region but some of the best farmland in the world thanks to deposits from the glaciers.

Good map. Have you been here before? Everything from Texas to Florida, and from the St. Lawrence to Lake Superior, is America. All land outside that is negotiable. And nominally independent territories inside it are still American.

All lands belong to the USA.

Better than you lying about those good ol' Quebec mosques, bud.

>invade Quebec
>fail and withdraw, focusing the war only on Upper Canada (modern Ontario)
>"we now have everything we wanted"

I would give one or two entire states to the native indians to live there freely, and at the same time, ask them to take part on our nation building

This would have been good to do with them

>Chicago

Sorry, you're getting nuked bud.
You're a blight upon this state.

Lots of these threads all of a sudden.
Smells like a slide thread...

>How would you divide North America up?

Keep dreaming faggot. The kikes did you guys in before even Go.

No I haven't, I do want to travel America one day though (when I have enough money)
I learn a lot about America on Sup Forums, since there are lots of Americans here
I'm glad you like my map

>skinwalkers

Delete this. There are no skinwalkers in Canadian forests

Remove Seattle and Portland first.

>Keep dreaming faggot
Sure does scare the fuck out of you, doesn't it Schlomo?

>The kikes did you guys in before even Go.
Is that why you're so scared of the NWF even though you don't even live in the USA?

I would make Texas be Texas and I don't give a fuck what happens to the other states.

That's exactly what a skinwalker would say

I have no idea what yiure talking about altistic front. I live in Houston. You guys aren't going to larp yourself into a nation you don't even serve. Your land is all owned by the fed and Jews control your ports btw.

>Remove Seattle and Portland first.
You imply that the anti-Whites and non-Whites would be allowed to stay.

>You guys aren't going to larp yourself into a nation you don't even serve.
But you think you're going to vote the White race into freedom from the Jews?

>Your land is all owned by the fed and Jews control your ports btw.
That implies that they'll be allowed to keep it.

Obviously you don't know anything about the NWF and its purpose.

The North American continent is under non-foreign control and Canada has no real independence. Sounds like 1812 war aims to me. A few militias didn't affect the course of history.

I know enough to know that you are autistic faggots in whitelandia because of white flight. Your cause is a joke. The BLM will skull fuck you faggots.

I laughed

Then I realized I'm on the east coast death camp site...

Well they kept American armies away, which counts for something

>I know enough to know that you are autistic faggots in whitelandia because of white flight
Said the person who lives in a minority White state.

>Your cause is a joke.
We should just vote Republican, right?

>The BLM will skull fuck you faggots.
lmao. What are you, a nigger or something?
BLM won't do shit. Except burn down their own cities.

>He doesn't know that the stories of skinwalkers, etc are a cover up for the massive amounts of illegal activity that takes place in Canadian forests...
Don't go walking alone in the forests up here. You'll literally be abducted and turned into a sex slave. There are more schizos in the forest then their are police in all of Canada. (((They))) don't want you to know this because it makes them look weak, and would cause civil unrest.

thanks doc.

Bureau of Land Management. How New are you to politics?

>Texas should secede!
Why do all Californians want this, anyway?
Must they secede every state they conquer?

done.

/thread

>Bureau of Land Management.
Ah. Thought you meant black lives matter, lol.

You don't get it though...when the Northwest Imperative is enacted, the BLM and every other federal agency won't be an issue anymore. They'll be too busy trying to keep the USA from completely collapsing and protecting their precious Jews.

Also, the BLM doesn't do anything other than manage land. lol

Yes, brother.

the Navajo are related to the Dene. Wouldn't be surprised if we have something similar. That's usually how these things work.

It's a /k/ meme, only partly related to the Navajo idea of a skinwalker

Enjoy rubbing elbows with your black brothers every day.

I like the fact Newfoundland is blue and Labrador is listed under Nature Reserve. Fitting

Why do you want Outaouais so bad?

>How would you divide North America up?
By race, obviously.

Laughed

Too lazy to draw it accurately

all of provincial Quebec would become sovereign in this scenario, and adopt the Maritimes.

Sounds fair

i forgot to add the Toronto crater but whatever

>By race, obviously.
It's the only way to ensure a lasting peace and stability.

Give it all to the English

JUST
Alas/k/a
boner

would just kick the jews out. i wouldnt give them shit

gross, what do you want mexicans?

You put Detroit on the wrong side of the wrong lake you dumb leaf

Like I give a flying fuck about an MS paint map of your ape containment city you fat cunt

As a Texan, 1000% this!

؜This kek

Mexican immigrants went to California, where the economy eventually crashes and the politicians sell the country for pennies to China and Japan. The rest of Mexico got pushed south to Guatemala, and ones remaining in America have restricted rights in regards to moving to the former USA
>all this explaining of future North America when really I just want an alternate end to the Mexican-American war

Topkek'd
Based Mis'sippi

thankee sah. Gotta put these crucifixes to use somehow

Fucking Leaf putting Detroit in my great state of Wisconsin. GTFO Faggot leaf!

Okay:
>California (except Jefferson) joins with Tuscon in Arizona as a African state
>North American Union is a white state with some native american reserves scattered across rural areas
>Confederacy is all the states that seceded with Missouri and Kentucky. NOVA is taken out. It is a White Ethno-state
>Cascadia forms white state with native american minorities. Comprised of Jefferson, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Southern Alaska.
>Maritime Republic is New England, The Maritime provinces and Quebec. White state with Native American minorities.
>Greater Nunavut in the far north as an autonomous region for Inuits and other natives
>Jew York and surrounding areas become separate city-state for poz containment.
>Nature reserve in the middle. Maybe with some Native lands and Free territory.

dude it was a mistake

I can't wait for some cascadia

We have the exact same crosses here in East Texas

Yes I know. You'd think they'd at least be pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

>thinking all the abos in the north are inuit

CSA sounds good to me!

As a Texan that lives under the second star from the left, That map is so beautiful!

I wouldn't you seditious foreign commie bastard!

besides some parts of la they are hardly any niggers in new africa

They can move there.

you draw a line on the middle of the panama canal and forget about

Thanks Trump!