Please tell my wife

please tell my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-united-drags-passenger-0411-biz-20170410-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-concussion_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=mfUCtkOdUzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That your a degenerate?

TELL MY FATHER

TELL MY MOTHER

I DID THE BEST COULD

it was the jews all along

The friendly skies of United!!!

You were born a woman

haaaaaaaaaaaa

...that I just won the lawsuit lotto.

This guy is going to be rolling in United hush money.

I NEED TO GET HOME

if i dont survive tell my wife hello

given how he acted when they attempted to remove him, I doubt it

>entire incident viral video'd
>"hush money"

What is he gonna do, sue the airline for the city of Chicago busting his lip? If they give him anything it will be the opposite of hush money, it'll be a pathetic attempt at getting some good social media PR.

You do realize he was screaming because he's from the DPRK right? The initial reports sent out to media claimed he was a doctor since he's asian and there would be no reason to question the validity. His flight path was enroute back to North Korea but he was intercepted before he could leave the country.

That "plain clothes cop" is the CIA, cops don't randomly get on flights or hang around airports in plain clothes. This was planned and he had been under surveillance for trying to remove classified intelligence on Trumps military plan of action in North Korea this week.

He was a sleeper agent and now he's going to disappear.

>what is he gonna sue

Nigga, it doesn't matter anymore. This story is exploding and United Airlines knows that they'll lose more money by those who boycott than giving him an apology and a million.

Could have said the same thing about the girls in leggings, they didn't get shit.

This story will be lost to history as soon as another video of some cop breaking a nigger's nose goes viral, give it a week.

>how he acted
Yeah, because refusing to give up a seat that you paid for, is completely unreasonable. Obviously a "misunderstanding".

Fuck I just watched this the other day

KEK

What was the win situation for him? Staying on the plane? How likely did it appear that was going to happen?

By acting the way he did he forced those around him to act.

man it's been forever it seems like since a cop popped a nig nog. i enjoy watching them chimp out, i don't live near any so it doesn't affect me it's just fun to watch.

come on cops get on it

He acted well.

He should've stabbed them for violation the nap

>forced the cops to slam his head on anothers arm rest

B'okay.

That would be funny as fuck

Do they let monkeys in the cabin?

He freaked out on a plane, it was completely justifiable.

That all she had to do was follow the damn train CJ.

You're a foreigner, so you probably don't know how our country works. This dude is going to get a massive payout and have his dick figuratively if not literally sucked by UA.

if he WAS a doctor he had a pretty legitimate reason. kick some other faggot off not the guy who saves lives

United overbooked, United can sure as shit offer increasingly more money until someone gives up their seat instead of dragging a paying customer off

Fuck United. I'd rather get my pussy grabbed by DRUMPF on Air Force One than fly United.

Dude will be getting a $3-5m settlement just to hush up after the PR bomb hits. Made the smart move.

They do though. They're just not covered because the media is busy with syria.

I knew that I had seen that bastard somewhere

>He freaked out on a plane, it was completely justifiable.
>freaking out justifies police brutality
fuck off cuck

>noko
Wrong field?

libertarian and ancap retards think this is completely fine, since corporations should have total power over their customers. if he didn't like getting beat up, he should've chosen a different airline!! muh free market will fix it! XDDDD

>police brutality
>removing someone violently thrashing around who hits their head

They didn't slam his head into the arm rest.
They were pulling him to get him off his chair. He resisted them pulling, but suddenly lost his grip, so the police threw him a lot harder than they intended.
He hurt his lip, but not much else. This fucker seems mentally unstable. Have you seen the other video where he gets back on the plane and mumbles something like "just kill me, just kill me, just kill me"
And did you hear how he screeched when they tried to move him?

>removing someone
>slamming their head into an armrest, bloodying their nose and giving them a concussion

>what does violently thrashing mean

Why do chinks scream like fucking sirens when they're being attacked?

>h-he fell
kill yourselves cucks

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-united-drags-passenger-0411-biz-20170410-story.html

Win situation:
>get off the plane
>find the other 3 people who got kicked off the plane
>everybody gets their invol checks for $1350
>split the cost of a rental, drive to Louisville
>get there 4-5 hours late with over a thousand dollars in your pocket

t. Airline employee who has had intelligent customers actually do this after being denied boarding before

and sure it's still not great, but literally tens of thousands of people have been fucked over harder than he has just in the last few weeks due to how the weather has been lately.

Still laughing hard at anybody thinking he's going to successfully take the airline to court over a City of Chicago employee busting his face.

yep

that guy is for sure mentally unstable though. find the video where he gets back on the plane. dude was chimping out. not saying the airline didn't fuck up, they did, but the guy was acting like a retard

DR. CHINK I'M CIA

He easily could have been delirious. He just woke up from being knocked unconscious.

because chinks arent human

He got knocked out by aggro nigs on a plane full of people, what do you expect?

I applaud this Asian man for not giving up his seat that he fucking paid for.

Kudos to him for not being a KEKAROO

mate when people get knocked out they are groggy and confused. they don't start running around like a lunatic telling people to kill them. maybe that guy has a rare condition, that when he gets knocked in the head he acts like a mental patient for a while?

that's probably what he should tell his friends and family anyway because he is acting like a toddler/mental patient in the videos. embarrassing.

they should have killed him for wasting their time. funny thing is, they would have been within their rights. ultimately it's your choice to fly with them.

if you don't want the airline to kill you, you can always pick the airline that suits your needs.

frankly he disrupted the entire movement of the day for everyone else, they did the right thing. if they wanted to kill them, I wouldn't mind either.

How should he not be able to take them to court? He was violently assaulted for refusing to get out of the seat he paid for. Just look at how pissed everyone is, you can't just ignore that.

pretty obvious that everyone else was ignoring him. they sensed he was unstable... really embarrassing for him to be seen like that. people were having a hard time watching it, but in the end an unstable man has no place alongside well behaved passengers. I think the company was simply looking out for the well behaved members of that particular flight, and they needed to make sure that the gook wasn't getting in the way of their experience.

He didn't accidentally get knocked in the head while playing a sport.

Rabid niggers publicly raped an old asian man in public, just consider for one second the mental state that would put you in.

Come the fuck on. He may have overreacted, but the mall-tier police officers were excessive in their behavior, when United Airlines should've known better. As a business, you do not fuck around with this shit.

They didn't target him to remove him, the people to be removed were chosen at random. They weren't trying to protect anybody. Read the story.

For one, the airline had nothing to do with the "assault", they don't have authority over the people who physically removed him from the aircraft.

The city would assert that their employees had the right to remove him from the aircraft and almost certainly pay absolutely nothing, because the video shows him as being clearly unstable and uncooperative. He'll be in the docket right behind Tyrone suing for the broken nose he got while getting pinned and cuffed.

I think you're leaving out the part where the "poor old" Asian man screams at the top of his lungs and refuses to leave the property of United Airlines when told to do so.

Kike.

Since you like getting cucked by Jamal, then I guess United is just right for you! Come fly on our airlines and we will fulfill all your fantasies!

The video shows everyone insulting the cops and feeling sorry for him you dumb ass cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-concussion_syndrome
>Psychological conditions, which are present in about half of people with PCS, may include irritability, anxiety, depression, and a change in personality.[15] Other emotional and behavioral symptoms include restlessness,[19] aggression,[20] and mood swings.[18][21] Some common symptoms, such as apathy, insomnia, irritability, or lack of motivation, may result from other co-occurring conditions, such as depression.[15]

>For one, the airline had nothing to do with the "assault", they don't have authority over the people who physically removed him from the aircraft.
Yes they do. They're like campus fucking police.

>excusing police brutality
bootlicking cuck. excessive force is fucking illegal, no matter how "unstable" the person is ( a fucking doctor mind you)

Jamal is nothing but a servant of the airline, doing his job. I don't give a shit about the race of the officer, so long as he's doing what he's meant to do for the law. In this case, removing an undesirable passenger from the private property of the airline. I don't see what the problem is here.

>They're like campus fucking police.
The planes in the US are still protected by mall cops?

>they don't have authority over the people who physically removed him from the aircraft

Not entirely true. They have initial say in how the paid, off-duty cops handle things. All they have to do is say "hey, don't let this shit escalate". After all, they are the ones paying the off-duty officers.

>muh excessive force
It's the private property of the airline. They can do what they want to anyone who fails to comply with their personal standards. I think you should rethink your assumptions on this matter.

>Screaming and making a scene when being attacked by a nigger means someone is unstable

Come on, they were forcfully removing him. He wasn't hurting anyone and they WERE NOT following protocol. Obviously there is fault on the "rent a cops" and on the airlines for instructing his foceful removal.

For the most part, yes. Air Marshalls are rare.

>It's the private property of the airline. They can do what they want to anyone who fails to comply with their personal standards.
You are wrong dumb ass. Both ethically and legally.

>They can do what they want to anyone who fails to comply with their personal standards.
Not this day and age, where everyone has a video camera on them. Public opinion > 54 page TOS agreement.

>personal property
>Some one visits my house and I kill them for not washing the dishes correctly after I instruct them

Fuck off, that's not how it works.

>Yes they do. They're like campus fucking police.

They work for the airport, not the airline. They're not United employees.

If I tell you to get out off my property and call the police, I'm not liable if they start beating you when they show up, whether they're in the right or wrong.

>bootlicking cuck. excessive force is fucking illegal, no matter how "unstable" the person is ( a fucking doctor mind you)

They didn't use any more excessive force than is common when people are being physically restrained/moved while being uncooperative.... if this was the kind of thing that people could successfully sue for millions over, every city in the country would be bankrupt.

I'm not excusing how the nogs took him off the flight, I'm just saying he's not going to get shit for it.

And you're nothing more than an insolent brat who thinks he should be able to tell United how to act within the confines of their private property.

If you want to do things differently inside of an airplane, get your own. Until then, this is not something you can control. You're nothing more than a whining child.

underrated

He probably had the most legitimate reason to not give his seat away too.

nobody was killed.
you can forcibly remove someone from your house. it's well within your right.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfUCtkOdUzQ

>They work for the airport, not the airline.
Like campus police dumb ass.

>If I tell you to get out off my property and call the police,
You are if the police are your security force. These guys aren't public servants.

>hey didn't use any more excessive force than is common when people are being physically restrained/moved while being uncooperative...
They slammed his fucking head into an armrest and knocked him out. That's excessive as shit, especially to an old ass man.

>if this was the kind of thing that people could successfully sue for millions over, every city in the country would be bankrupt.
It's all about publicity. And this one's getting a lot of it. Not to mention, it has already happened.

>And you're nothing more than an insolent brat who thinks he should be able to tell United how to act within the confines of their private property.
Yes because I'm a fucking customer.

>If you want to do things differently inside of an airplane, get your own. Until then, this is not something you can control. You're nothing more than a whining child.
Not an argument faggot. Go be a cuck somewhere else.

this is true. believe me, I'm a lawyer.
:^)

Of course you can. But if you invite someone over for a dinner party, sit down to eat and then tell them to GTFO, you don't have the right to shoot them if they don't immediately leave.

I know you don't like it, but it is. They could have drawn and quartered the guy in front of the entire plane if they wanted to. It's called the right to private property for a reason. I think if you get on someone else's property and decide to behave in an ugly, unlikable way, that it is frankly quite understandable if you end up getting shot. I understand that being drawn and quartered might be painful, however it's not his choice what United does once he steps onto their property. I really think you need to learn more about law before you dare try to refute me.

dammit.

>I know you don't like it, but it is
Show me where in the law it says that you delusional faggot.

>implode your PR over $800

How Jewish do you have to be to not just put your staff on a bus or offer more money so there'd be other takers?

>b-but our stocks are up on the same day this event takes place....

nobody was shot either.
you have every right to forcibly remove someone from your house.

because they probably did this same exact thing a thousand other times and nothing happened to them

I think you know already the basics of private property... right? Well just accept the fact that sometimes it isn't what other people want that is how the people who OWN the property want. In that case, they wanted to kick him off. Maybe they wanted to poison him. Or perhaps something even more painful. That's for THEM to decide, not the people who enter their private holdings.

Ultimately, it's up to people to decide where they want to spend their time. It's not United's job to run things how YOU want them to.

Regardless of whether you think he is going to win the lawsuit or not so long as he sues he gets paid.

United must be fucking stupid if they drag this to court and have the media continually play the clip of him getting his face bashed in, him running back into the plane and him saying Kill Me is worth winning in court. He will likely get a high 6 digit out of court settlement and he will take it instead of dragging it out for years in court which benefits neither of the parties.

They are absolutely public servants. You seem to have no idea how airport security works.

>loitering in the campus McDonald's
>staff tells you to leave
>you don't
>campus police show up to lawfully remove you
>police brutality ensues
>THIS IS ALL MCDONALD'S FAULT

Retarded.

If he gets anything, it'll be United giving him something to try to spin the PR positively.

They do this to tons of people every day and nothing happens. They stepped on an autism landmine.

even if he wasn't it was a civil dispute not a criminal one

the police shouldn't have tried to rip him in half

they could have just said the plane won't be leaving with him on it and if he doesn't get off then either the plane doesn't leave or he gets gently picked up

again it's a civil case on a criminal one

he was already seated when they came on and asked people to get off

Must be cool to spend your life helping sick people and then get tossed around a plane like a bag of garbage

Not an argument fag. Show me where in the law it says you can do anything to anyone on your private property.

he was already seated and the plane was ready to go before they asked people to get off for their employees

why couldn't the employees split the rental and drive

Calling law enforcement on your paying customers is absolutely a fucking retarded thing to do. He doesn't want to leave? Up the price for leaving his seats. I am sure someone will take his place. I cannot imagine a situation where calling the law enforcement on your customer would be beneficial to offering 400 more dollars to someone else. Someone is getting fired for this mess for sure.

if you harm someone with the intention to kill, or cause serious bodily harm, even on your own private property, is against the law.

The original argument is that if it is your property, you can basically do anything.

Imagine going into a store and the employees won't let you buy something and then tell you to leave. Do they immediately have the right to call over their loss prevention person, or mall security to knock you and drag your body out of the store?

Hint: No they fucking don't, you bring in REAL police to deescalate and deal with the fucking situation.

All she had to do was follow the damn train

Nobody needs to review basic concepts of American government which 99% of people are already aware of. I'm not here to baby you.

Just read the Bill of Rights.