DC fag here. Word of mouth is that Trump offered to take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles...

DC fag here. Word of mouth is that Trump offered to take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles, missile counter-measures - everything - out of Korea and Japan if China helps us reunify Korea.

China does the land invasion from the north and supposedly launching an amphibious landing somewhere else. US navy and air force hits artillery positions, NBC-R weapon facilities, missile launch sites (given to us by China), and - as an afterthought - the NK air force.

Fun fact: North Korea isn't the only one with tunnels under the DMZ. USSF are inserting into the area as I type this to destroy artillery pointed at Seoul and to destroy anti-air batteries.

Microwave your tendies and chug mountain dew, pol. It's happening.

>tfw you will get to see the reunification of Korea this year

broolstoryco.jpg

Always bet on Trump.

As it should be. We should also split the Mideast three ways after we glass it between us Russia and China

This is sensible foreign policy

Hell yeah, we can finally get rid of that fat piece of crap, plus China and Worst Korea will be the ones who'll get to deal with the wreckage.

And the reunification of Eurasia. And the great state in the Western Hemisphere.

Let's do it

This would be just wonderful if true.
imagine the threads.

Lets take it slow at first. One step at a time. First we knock out the Norks, then we turn ISIS into WASWAS, and then we can do other shit.

I don't believe you.

based trump

Nah, Russia gets Europe, China gets Japan and the poos, and we get the Americas plus Australia, Britain, and the whiter parts of Africa. The mideast gets walled off and/or glassed, and north africa becomes slave labor for the civilized world.

that is an incredibly stable geopolitical configuration. I know Dugin agrees

This makes no sense. So we unify Korea and then leave it and Japan like sitting ducks for China?

>We should also split the Mideast three ways after we glass it between us Russia and China
>Obviously didn't get the memo ...

They would develop their own nukes and missiles, probably.

This guy is correct.

This would be fucking awful. Almost 1st world country SK combined with third world starving, brainwashed peasants in NK? It would destroy their economy unless they're kept completely separate for decades.

We could not just leave overnight. It would have to be a drawdown that lasts a decade or more. For most of the years since WWII we forbade Japan from having a military. We can't just leave until they ramp up their own armed forces.

We'd be forced to spend crazy on a military (helicopter money) which would solve our deflation problem, hey-0

They're not retards (unlike some other countries). Give it 15 years and they'll have everything on track.

>Almost 1st world country SK combined with third world starving, brainwashed peasants in NK

so much this

immediate reunification would be an absolute disaster

Korea I could see but Japan makes little sense, China is more likely to want to have the US back off in the S. China sea and SE Asia. Japan isn't large enough to warrant them wanting to take it other than for shits and giggles.

Establish some crazy high-tech feudalism and use the Norks as serfs slaving away in Samsung factories.

you're a retard if you think the u. s. is going to give up that much influence in the pacific for silencing what is essentially a non-threat. that would be the most shortsighted decision ever made

Your posts never disappoint.

Japan has missile tech, and plenty of un or underemployed NEETs. Switch to an 2 year national guard duty for all men under the age of 30 and their masculinity crisis is solved. Besides that, China has to get across a sea to do anything meaningful.

Korea is a weaker position but they already have armed forces. We could sell them some missiles and they'd be done.

I want shortsighted decisions. Fuck the norks.

What the fuck do you think Trump campaigned on?

We can't back off the South China Sea. Obama made things very difficult for us by letting China build those islands on the reefs (btw where were the hypocrite environmentalists when this was happening)

Yeah well DACA and DAPA ("Dreamers") work permits are still being issued.

kek

Levering our strengths to our advantage, not doubling down on obama's pussy strategy

In the short term. In the long term it would make Korea an extremely powerful country.

The Chinese aren't exactly fond of the Japanese, especially after that whole Rape of Nanking thing they did about 70 years ago...

this
plus it's not like NK has nothing to offer, they are extremely resource rich

>Eastasia, Eurasia and Oceania

Who do you think pays for this shit? If Trump gets his way on everything, we won't buy jack shit from any of those chink countries.

No way the US pulls out completely.

>(btw where were the hypocrite environmentalists when this was happening)
They only attack what they are told to attack.

That's true of the average the Chinaman but that's small peanuts in world politics though.

What does that have to do with China trying to steal the territorial waters of a bunch of other countries

>reunifying korea in the south's favor
gayyyyyyy

You are wise

>mfw we end up with a fuckton of North Korean AND Arab refugees

I forgot about that. When is that meant to happen anyway

"Greater Israel" gets bigger everytime I see it.

Did they finally finish that thing or am I looking at CG?

I wonder how many ameritards believe this crap

There are many countries that want NK to stop making nukes but not a single one wants reunification. It's the worst deal for everyone

I don't give a fuck about a bunch of slants destroying their territorial fishing waters. They can all go kill themselves for all I care.

they've had the outside finished for years, it's just empty inside. not functioning as a hotel yet.

hopefully it does someday, I'd really like to visit the country and stay there. unfortunately it looks like they're about to take globalist cock down their throat, though.

>Word of mouth is that Trump offered to take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles, missile counter-measures - everything - out of Korea and Japan if China helps us reunify Korea.

not bad.

it would be pretty god damn tense between China and Japan until Japan got their nukes though.

That's been the plan all along. (((They))) have been quite busy.

What are you talking about? It has always been from the west boarder of Egypt to the caucus mountains.

as many tards that believe north korea is a thread or even a problem, and that we should do something about it. utter globalist propaganda.

I unironically think this is the coolest large structure ever built by human beings.

>DC fag here. Word of mouth is that Trump offered to take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles, missile counter-measures - everything - out of Korea and Japan if China helps us reunify Korea.

lol. OP has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

shariablue shill here. I guess he really is a deal maker

Here we go
Let's get comfy boys the happening is on!

>Deprogram homogenous close knit North Koreans
>Reprogram them to worship faggots, diversity, Facebook, and consumerism

Unified Korea! Western Civilization wins!

MFW it becomes Trump Tower, Korea.

>USSF are inserting into the area as I type this to destroy artillery pointed at Seoul and to destroy anti-air batteries.
>USSF

Lost the war before it started

>Microwave your tendies and chug mountain dew, pol. It's happening.

I've got my pizza rolls and Dr. Pepper, I'm set.
When does the show begin?

Trump has very publicly met with
- Xi Jinping (China, recent meeting )
- Shinzo Abe (Japan, met two months ago)

They're both surrounding North Korea... He's been actively working with South Korea...

This could be a happening

>ISIS into WASWAS

Fuck you nigger you made me chortle on my chili

Its just a matter of when now....

and how will Russia and Iran respond? Do they care about NK?

Yeah.

As much as I love their national fervor, homogeneity, and scrappiness in the fight against the eternal Jew, the accomplishment of denuclearizing North Korea would be just too good for Trump to pass up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan is next.

Pakistan would probably give up their nukes if they see us neuter NK

I think they are trying to pin WWIII on Trump

good question. I think they only align with NK for China's sake. Not sure they care at all.

>don't get tired of winning
>tired of winning
>winning

I agree. Bad deal. Giving up SK, Taiwan and Japan for China taking out a bunch of malnourished peasants is retarded.

Your country is fucking insane and needs to be dealt with. You're a threat to the entire world.

Oh no I better go die for Dutertes fishing rights.

Fuck off gook fight your own wars

Get it through your head. America First means every single serviceman returns to the US, we close down every embassy (waste of money), we build the wall 600 feet high around along every border and coast, place anti-aircraft installations at the top, shut down every now walled off port (don't want to sell goods outside the US, what if someone AMERICAN wants to buy it?) No one comes, no one goes. AMERICA FIRST. If Drumpf does anything else WE WUZ CONNED

>this LARPing

SK has no interest reuniting with NK and neither does the US

>take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles, missile counter-measures - everything

Fat chance retard.

I hope no one believed this

They might.

Pakistan is in prime pipeline territory though. If they give up their nukes, they're probably a neocon invasion target in the future.

They're China's babby, they keep India in line for daddy chinkbux. If we neutered Pakistan and NK it would send a hell of a message to China.

I'd be happy if India stopped fucking around in Afghanistan long enough for us to leave. They can all nuke each other after we're gone though.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.tif

I'm sure China is constantly risking conflict with the world over fishing rights. Not possible that the South China Sea and freedom of the seas have longterm strategic implications that are important to America's longterm interests.

They are not allowed to by the terms of surrender after WW II. They would have to change it.

Hmmm, it's a shame we don't have a legendary deal-maker to negotiate better terms.

It looks like a stand to display your fine china

We sail where we want period. If they sink our ships we nuke the ocean and sink their Navy. They can fish wherever the fuck they want in those chink waters

>reunify Korea.

Only way that's happening is with nuclear war or a government coup.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Don't want us meddling in shit that doesn't concern us, but I also don't want our strategy to be so one-dimensional that it becomes literally smashing anyone who gets in our way if there were alternative paths we pruned by virtue of not wanting to play the geopolitical game.

Well a coup isn't that unlikely. They get WAY overworked can't sleep then if they pass out during fatty's meetings they get the firing squad, that doesn't exactly build up a loyal group.

>Word of mouth is that Trump offered to take all American radar installations, troops, bases, missiles, missile counter-measures - everything - out of Korea and Japan if China helps us reunify Korea.
don't believe it but I would take that deal

>Trump re-unifies Korea
>images of American troops liberating ACTUAL concentration camps/gulags fill the media
>Trump wins Nobel Peace Prize
>most beloved world leader in history

I'm ready

Remind me why are we cheering for one of the last non-Rothschild controlled places on the planet to become a vassal state like us?

>>images of American troops liberating ACTUAL concentration camps/gulags fill the media
Just how naive are you?

Leave it to a Trumptard to believe in Rothschild owned media lies about North Korea.

>word on the street in DC
Straight from the depths of your ass

And destroy SK's labor market, which is already both shit and highly competitive.

Yeah. Don't believe the Rothschild media. This user has it figured out. North Korea really is a bastion of freedom. They are the strongest foe of the [[[jew]]] and Jared Kosher is really in control, convincing the white house that nk is an enemy. Soros is actually funding the invasion so they can send colored people to interbreed with the nkoreans with the ultimate goal of importing north Korean nigger hybrids to fuck our white women.
Fuck. I hate trump

>if China helps us reunify Korea
A reunified Korea is a military dictatorship with nukes. Think twice about this.

worst larp i've seen in a while

frees up the army in Korea to fight in Syria

MIGA

>turn ISIS into WASWAS

If he does this (and leaves based Assad alone) he will have redeemed himself in my book.

At the moment he's just the ultimate good goy.

if he does do this, then obam would look like a limp wristed muslim faggot, which he is