KUSHNER IS THE ANTICHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxfBuyidKI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/#c0wb3rDiIAZlsQ47.97
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.htm
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
jta.org/2017/04/10/default/adl-alt-right-hate-against-jared-kushner-spikes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumpfags are still clinging to the hope of 4D chess. His son in law bought that so the real zionists couldnt get their hands on it, or something like that and kek wills it.

i always thought the antichrist was someone who is incredibly charming, charismatic and is generally an incredibly likeable dude.

so why is it that every time i see/hear antichrist accusations they are made against people who have none of these characteristics?

666 is an interesting number

They identified with Trump, it's hard to sever that feeling. Literally sheep

Have you met him in person? Apparently people who have state that he's extremely charismatic and acts like he really listens/cares about what you say.

(((4D chess)))

the number of the beast is 616

Fuck off, Jew-Satan

>the autism intensifies.

the antiChrist was Nero fucktard, it was a political treatsie like Inferno

but yeah you shouldn't ever give kikes more political leverage cause they're the scum of the earth

charming in your mind is probably some effeminate jrpg/anime teenage mc

i'm not even implying he's a bad guy. but whether it's justified or not it seems the public has more negative feelings towards him than positive. it goes without saying that most people don't even know who the guy is.

if he were the antichrist shouldn't he be a far larger figure than he currently is? wouldn't the media at least be on his side?

totally.

Pic related is of President. Kush-Kush on election night as Trump gives his victory speech.

Very close to the truth.

The Antichrist has some catching up to do in the evil department.

The Zionists intend to make Kushner their Jewish JFK.

They will protect him at all costs.

He looks like he already has an executive job lined up. He knew he was going to play a big part in the White House.

His role in (((their))) plans has been decided for at least 10 years. That's the look of "everything is going according to plan."

Netanyahu, Rothschild, Murdoch, Soros are all united to make him the first Israeli US President. And then the Jews will rule the world as the cruel and inhumane Pharaohs they have always longed to be.

I wonder to what extent he has power in the White House already. Many people are saying that the whole Syria thing was his idea, so I wonder what else he has control over. Is Trump just a puppet 'President' for Kushner and friends?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Reminder that the attempts at targeting Kushner are from Alinsky's playbook.

I bailed on Trump the moment he let (((Kushner))) into his inner circle

I would like kushner more if he wasnt fucking ivanka. I think ivanka should belong to me in a tony montana sense. Kushner looks weak and like he couldnt fight a person to save his life. Ive got a trust fund and am just as good looking as kushner but im pretty sure ivanka wouldnt even talk to me. Maybe she would, but she would never view me as a possible suitor. I dont know. I guess im just jealous. How can u blame me tho. Kushner is fucking ivanka trump...

Daily reminder

(((6,000,000 chess)))

He is supposed to be someone the world loves, not just people around him. He is also supposed to perform fake miracles and have a head injury.

And?

where do you get that idea?

>six three score and six
>a score is 20 years

Therefore 666. I doubt the illuminati could have fucked up that bad.

generally people dont seem to dislike him. I could swear its alarming enough the dude owns this 666 rfid chip building and people aren't converting like crazy. We're practically stuck in a cheesy 80s movie. I expected some subtlety and ambiguity in the end times prophecy. I can't believe how stupid people are though.

>I would like the antichrist more if cuckmemes

Give me a break

>Many people are saying that the whole Syria thing was his idea
Perhaps, but that was also part of the initial PR spin on the attack.

The Syria attack was supposed to be Kushner's debutante ball. Look at the stories of "Trump chooses Kushner over Bannon, Kushner advises attacking Syria" that coincided with the attack. They didn't expect there would be the enormous backlash against the attack, and thus Kushner. They had to rush to create stories protecting him, withing 24 hours the stories were "Kushner and Bannon bury the hatchet" and "Bannon agreed with Kushner." This is also why the ADL is rushing to Kushner's defense, calling any criticism of him...wait for it..."anti-semitic."

Again, this is all PR groundwork for running him for President 8 years from now.

I wrote this earlier:

Here's their plan as I see it: They will send him to the ME to "broker peace." The Palestinians have no leverage, so as always they'll have to take whatever assraping they're given. But Israel, because Kushner is their agent and they're in on the scam, will this time agree to the "Kushner Plan." The global MSM will then trumpet "Kushner Brings Peace To The Middle East!!" and they will anoint him as the new Messiah in a way that will make the MSM worship of Obama look like a Klan rally. With this wave of global PR the Zionists will sweep him right into the White House.

The Israelis will finally have their own President, their Jewish JFK, one of The Chosen ruling all of humanity from the world's grandest throne.

What if I get an RFID implanted in my left hand? Check mate Satan.

You're a faggot. Do you really think if he was actually the anti Christ he'd use 666 as his address? Give me a fucking break. He'd be the most retarded Antichrist ever to do that

Dat right eye is some spooky shit. Go ahead and cover up the face and see for yourself. Stay on your guard Christians.

I do wonder whether that silliness is just poison-the-well disinfo to hide Kushner's truly sinister Zionist background.

Good for him , maybe one day you'll make something of yourself, too.

Actually don't. I don't think its a good idea. Why didn't I just have faith.

>In charge of Middle Eastern Foreign Policy for Trump
>A top advisor
>Sits in on NSC
>Head of the new White House Office of American Innovation
He has quickly amassed quite a bit of responsibility, and the rumor is that Trump thinks very highly of him as an advisor and he may be pushing Bannon out. We also know that Bannon called him a "globalist cuck", and Bannon is pretty clearly /ourguy/

It's bizarre how he was given so much responsibility without having any professional experience or background in foreign diplomacy or politics. All he has relevant is a BA in "Government"

type his name into google. leftists seem to love the guy.

People are crediting him with trumps win

>Kushner's truly sinister Zionist background

Chabad might be something far worse than everyday zionism.
Think messianic zionism mixed with scientoloy.

Has there been odd usage of term "Children of God" more than once or twice in Trump's speeches?
What about that high energy / low energy stuff?
Any other cultish terms seeping through from Trump's speeches?

Yeah, he apparently orchestrated his whole campaign, including all the stuff online. Who knows, maybe >we were tricked by Kushner and co. into supporting Trump. And when the Dems say Russian, they really mean Kushner and his team. Just spitballing here

>messianic zionism mixed with scientoloy.
meant: messianic zionism mixed with scientology.

Also noteworthy in Haaretz article framing. BOTH Jared's and Ivanka's parents are quite invested in the movement.

the dems were just fallguys. The whole election was orchestrated to make us put our faith on a man rather than in god. It was highly symbolic. We thought we were conquering evil by electing a wealthy and dissipated lecher and it was revealed that what was evil was man. We should have seen the end times as early as the election.

this is just what kikes do. they make sure to endlessly give eachother all the credit for anything remotely subjective.

I was always skeptical of Trump, but I was convinced that he was the better option, what with Hillary's ties to satanism and whatnot. I wasn't aware that Trump was close friend with Jeff Epstein and a longtime supporter of Zionism.
breakingisraelnews.com/78896/trump-family-50-year-history-donating-jewish-israeli-causes/#c0wb3rDiIAZlsQ47.97

We should always put our faith in God instead of man. A man who preaches from "Two Corinthians" isn't to be trusted. Notice how Trump has never recognised Christ, only God? Well the Jews do the same.

hes not a close friend of epstein and never was

How do we destroy this faggot's life? I wanna see him on his fucking knees, like a proper jew, sucking cock for change in front of the ruins of his building.

He got to knock up Ivanka, he must be incredibly charming.

666 is a number of no significance. It has been debunked as being a satanic number, ie only retards think 666 is 'the sign of the beast' because they cant break their programming.

mm i love bad boys

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

>He's pals with a passel of Nobel Prize–winning scientists, CEOs like Leslie Wexner of the Limited, socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, even Donald Trump. But it wasn't until he flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa on his private Boeing 727 that the world began to wonder who he is.

>Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

>High energy/Low energy
That really was in a lot of his speeches...

>Children of God
The reading of the Lord's Prayer by Melania was... odd to say the least

Has anyone looked into Kushners Genealogy ?

He Needs to be a decendent of the Holy Roman Emperors, the house of Scion, In order to be the antichrist.

I'm convinced that Melania is basically a well-meaning gold-digger who got caught up in all this mess. She doesn't live at the White House with Donald, she stays in NY with Barron. Did anyone else see how unhappy Melania looked at Trump's swearing-in?

No user, you were supposed to say "I didn't realize trump had the antichrist in his immediate family"

In all fairness, I think that issue is still up for debate. Kushner is a good contender for the role, but nothing is proven yet.

She has been helping Donald plan his run for President since 2002, according to people who used to work for them. She's 100% on board. Yea she's not the smartest gal you'll ever find, but she's loyal and hates communism.

If you cannot see it even in the absence of the attendant information then you should pray for your soul.

We were Jewed, everyone. We were Jewed so fucking hard..

I think there's a spidergoat and an owl somewhere in there.

We could easily create a massive smearing campaign using memes to paint him as the embodiment of all evil and give the normies a bad vibe about him while painting Bannon in a holy light.

KUSHNER x (((ELITE))) (OR WORSE)
>CADRE is global real estate investment startup founded by Jared and Josh Kushner
>run by Harvard pal Ryan Williams (ex-Blackstone; Goldman-Sachs award)
>"secret financier" is George Soros; loaned Cadre $250m; Soros believes he's a Judaic messiah...as does Kushner?

>what does "cadre" mean
>in Communist history: "cadres were an extremely important group...organized on the local level...Without well organized and self-sacrificing cadres in Moscow, the (((Bolsheviks))) never would have succeeded."
>Cadre's official logo: www.cadre.com
>note the 'A' in logo
>evokes pyramid w hovering capstone; Masonry compass
>imagery synonymous w secret societies, mystery schools
>see Israel Supreme Court: financed/designed by Dorothy Rothschild; features massive pyramid w all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it) + Masonry statue nearby

>Kushner x Rothschild ties (Israel co-founders); Netanyahu lifelong friend
>Kushners gifted $100m to Israel
>Jared v. close w Rupert Murdoch who sits on GENIE ENERGY board w Jacob Rothschild, Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy: $$$ Israeli oil contracts for GOLAN HEIGHTS, cited by UN as *Syrian/Assad* land
>Murdoch ex-wife Wendi Deng reunited Ivanka/Jared on her yacht after "religious breakup"
>Jared/Ivanka = Yoel/Yael Chaim

>Kushner has messianic complex; Israel user in old thread: "he's part of long line of potential messiahs to bring about the Culling and post-apocalyptic Messianic age. some other messianics: sabbatai tsvi, jacob frank, leviev, kissinger, soros"
>paid $1.8m for 666 tower: 6+6+6; home of Lucent Tech (RFID chips; Inferno s-ware; red ouroboros logo)
>his 666 building is featured in Wolf of Wall Street, during "Rothschild block"/Top of the Sixes scenes
>as above (Orthodox faith), so below (occult shit)
> days before Syrian air strike pushed by Ivanka/Jared, NY Mag posts Kushner x Illuminati: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/alex-jones-is-starting-to-think-kushner-is-illuminati.htm

Will look into this

is he fucking the ugly trump too?

THIS THIS THIS

Thank you for articulating the problem so well. I've been posting all day screaming like Paul Revere.

I think a fine tune on the description might be "messianic zionism mixed with a doomsday cult." Since Scientologists aren't actively out to destroy the world (maybe if Xenu upgrades from a DC-8 to something with more firepower they'll consider it).

And when one considers that not just Kushner and Trump but Kushner's political backers of Netanyahu, Murdoch, Soros, and Rothschild must be fully aware and active participants, that level of global resource connected to doomsday (for the rest of us) cult takes on an even more disastrous import.

When the crazies just drink Kool-Aid the damage is limited. When Jewish Jim Jones is in control of most of the world's WMD's the problem is a fuck of a lot worse.

Sound strategy. I concur.

It isn't even remotely difficult to find candid photos of him looking unsettling as all hell (pun intended) and people here have have already been comparing him to the guy from American Psycho because of pic related.

>He Needs to be a decendent of the Holy Roman Emperors, the house of Scion, In order to be the antichrist
Don't limit this search to Kushner. It may be that their plan of having Ivanka be their new vessel, their new Goddess Mother from whom their new master race descends, is the path back to the Christian side.

So perhaps what in Christian terms might be the Antichrist, but in the Messianic Zionism side is the appearance of the Messiah, is what they believe happens when Kushner and his bride bring their first spawn into this world.

This again shows why they would be so focused on unifying bloodlines.

That this has any consistency at all with their actions is just incredibly chilling.

Sounds like Satan

is kushner somehow tied to the name "mabus"?

No, if that were possible the fact that he has a 666 building in which a company called Lucent is manufacturing RFID chips would be enough. I can't even convince my friends to see this for what it is. Even the christian ones think I am nuts. "you're just seeing patterns and drawing irrational conclusions" says one. These patterns are about on the level of looking at pic related and saying "yep that's a smug anime girl". This is practically at the level of a B movie plot. Anyone who just sees this guys face and doesn't feel an uncanny sense of revulsion is probably in big trouble spiritually. Never mind when its put together with the attendant facts about his 1.3 billion loss on the 666 building among other unsavory things.

You're right. This guy definitely isn't good at the whole faking charisma thing. Just look at those teeth! Spotless!

Source?

I feel really bad for Bannon. He has to be in the presence of supreme evil all day. Evil that wants him out of the way no less. Then again he's probably in on it and remains only as a hollow bone thrown at the Trump voters.

The entire MSM is completely on his side. Look at all the stories they've written about how he's so amazing. When Israel agrees to the "Kushner Plan" for peace they're gonna absolutely anoint him.

And timing is very important, he can't be revealed too soon. He needs to appear soon enough to grow in the public consciousness, but not so soon that those who see the danger can devise a defense. The plans have been in place and have been followed for years, we're only seeing them now because they've moving up to the next level of exposure.

Note also the way in which the Zionists are re-creating the myth of Moses, where the Pharaoh (Trump) takes the young Messiah (Moses) in and teaches him to lead the Jews to their Promised Land - after he brings down God's wrath and destroys the Egyptians, of course.

It would have to be subtle. For instance it can be argued that the Obongo/Biden memes were quite effective in painting the two in a comical light and that the "Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer" memes caused people to discredit him and effected his campaign during the elections.
>Anyone who just sees this guys face and doesn't feel an uncanny sense of revulsion is probably in big trouble spiritually.

Agreed completely; this guy gave me a bad vibe from the first time I started seeing pictures of him, especially how he looks at Trump like he's prey that is just waiting to be snatched up. Mostly the eyes are what disturb me, like there's something missing in them.

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

At this point, Bannon probably feels like a POW being played with like playtoy. I can only hope they haven't mindfuckd him yet.

Hard to remain sane when they plop you in a room with a dead body and a fuckin 12ft tall white reptilian with yellow eyes appears from nowhere and proceeds to psychically rape your mind.

I hope they fry this bastard

>Mostly the eyes are what disturb me, like there's something missing in them
Like humanity? It's the look of a shark - an amoral, ruthless, killing machine.

"I have to return some videotapes."

>Anyone who just sees this guys face and doesn't feel an uncanny sense of revulsion is probably in big trouble spiritually

Well said. As males, we're attuned to threats and naturally scan for abnormalities in others. Jews literally have spent hundreds of years hiding, going crypto, among white gentiles. They know that a minority of us can truly "see" them, but many of us are essentially blind; as you said, you can point it out to friends but it's like leading a horse to water...can't make him drink. This is the metaphor of sunglasses in 'They Live' which itself is a pulp nod to The Bible, where Jews violently interrogate a blind man whom Christ performed a miracle on: "I was blind but now I can see." The Jews are troubled by this answer.

Unfortunately, I believe Trump is another breed entirely ---he could soon reveal himself as the master of disguise, thus why Jews have anointed him the golden boy of NYC for decades, all the riches, connections, women, celebrity a man could ask for. I've always found it perturbing that Jews were blindsided by Trump going "America First."

I think Trump could be their secret weapon; as reward for securing Greater Israel for them in four years, Ivanka and Jared will ascend to the top of the NWO, the Trump sons will secure a different, perhaps Balkanized America.

Back to Jared: I believe he toys with guys who can see him. The 666 building, it's more like a tease. He knows he's untouchable and he's been taught he's better than goyim since birth. But play a role long enough, you become that part and this happens to Jews throughout history, it's why schizo stuff genetically plagues them when they get older. Expectation and Reality rubs and creates dissonance, igniting in deeper seething hatred for "the other" which is us; this also explains why Jews so visibly and relentlessly blame whites for racism and supremacism and nationalism: these are their secret traits so they project onto their biggest adversary

it has begun already
jta.org/2017/04/10/default/adl-alt-right-hate-against-jared-kushner-spikes

Nigger, you blind?

He always seems to be aware of where the camera is, and gives creepy as fuck stares when the surrounding crowd isn't looking.

>barron transitions young
>tiffany is still the ugly sister

I worry for you user. Nothing in there but wrathful words against kikes (who I name that way because I cannot in all good conscience call them Jews) and race realism. I'm not talking about some subliminal evil common to all kikes. I am saying in specific, this creature. If you cover all his face apart from his right eye and you feel nothing searching in your very soul it may be because its already been drunk up.

Spread the flame to burn his credibility and capabilities in the White House.

Has he had any children? Pardon my lack of knowledge on the Trump lineage but I'm just making sure there aren't any next of kin to the antichrist.

Spot Fucking on

Yep. His son was born on Easter of all days.

Very, very well articulated. Thank you.

I agree the 666 Building is partly just fucking with people because he knows he's untouchable.

But there's a different meaning in Zionism to "6" repeated three times than there is in Christianity to "666." (Well, they're related.) 6 is a special number to the Jews. It's the number of points on the Rothschild Red Shield (later called the Star of David), it's the number of gorillions that were supposedly killed in the Holocaust™. The 6th chakra is where the tefilllin are placed for davening (worship). And repeating a number 3 times, like the plot device in "Beetlejuice," is another big occult deal.

So 6 repeated 3 times is like an incantation that elevates the speaker to the highest possible earthly plane. The Jews, being earth-bound, would have this as their highest goal. The Christians, wanting to remind people of the existence of a life beyond the mortal, would thus find "666" - the monster human that thinks it has achieved the power and status of God - a sign of the Antichrist.

So the "666" on the front of the most expensive building in the world is much like Christians placing a cross on the world's most expensive cathedral. But because they have different views of the earthly plane they view this number totally differently.

Yes and they're being groomed to operate within Asian culture.

Only reinforces my belief that a global reserve currency shift is coming - AIIB or BRICS being the first thing to come to my mind.

Nice digits

In a way that makes sense, the devil is known to poke fun at symbolism involving Jesus Christ. It would make sense that the son of the antichrist would be born on Easter to mock the lord.

That's the reason why we, the people, are here, to disrupt whatever their plans are. The louder our voices the better, since it is one of the tactics of spreading plans of the MSM, then it is proven to be effective.

Kushner bought the 666 building for 1.8 B.
6+6+6 = 18