Why do feminists always attack men by calling them virgins or children?

Why do feminists always attack men by calling them virgins or children?

probably cause either they have used their puss to much so that no one wants it, or they are such whales that no one wants them, either or.

A lot of men these days are virgins (or crypto-virgins) who don't have any life skills (can't cook food, can't fix car, breaks down at first sign of stress, forces woman to wear pants)

Poor mate choices. These are the types of men that women want to avoid.

can't believe I'm still a virgin this is all trump's fault

Because they have no counter argument.

Because they want white men to man up and rape the senseless.

I saw that once, but the slap back is easy to say, "Least I am not a slut."

>crypto-virgin
What the fuck does this meme even mean, you redditspacing retard?

If the woman derives her power primarily from her sexual capacities, and this is the locus of her understanding of her place in the world, it is understandable that one of her main insults would be to imply that a man is not able to access said capacity.

because they hate children

the men who care about feminism and criticize it all the time have women problems.

you know its true.

Food preparation has been women's work since before the dawn of civilization, bro.

>implying the best cooks aren't men

you need discipline to excel at anything

They're exploiting societal expectations of men.

And ironically enough they're only reinforcing toxic masculinity by putting men down for being virgins or children.

Ultimately, women who exploit that are just absolutely fucking stupid and shallow trash.

All chefs were once men because women werent allowed to work. So actually fucking think before you spew bullshit.

You need to have life skills. If you can't fix a car, or change a diaper, or cook food, or do SOMETHING, then what use are you?

Honestly, unpaid domestic labor is a very real part of the wage gap.

All men have women problems. Virgins might have the least women problems kek.

They don't know how to argue so they use ad homs, those are just the most popular to use.

Bullshit

No it isn't

>forces woman to wear pants
Is that a thing?

because nothing except bbc will ever satisfy them

mary would never call me a virgin! mary is a nice girl.

There is sone really good post someone made about thia once. Basically because all women only think about is sex all day. Anyone have it?

or it could just be that feminism is legitimately trying to drive men into the ground and sane people know that men otherwise known as
>roughly half the population of earth
are needed for functional societies

to figuratively force the woman to "wear the pants around here"

Alright dude enough LARPing and go to bed

But being a slut is a good thing, least according to them.

Not really. I've had 9 sexual partners and have been with my current girlfriend for 7 years.

I just don't like hypocrisy and double standards.

They attack what they think matters most, only it matters most only to them.

I don't blame them, though. Evolutionary psychology and all that shit.

perfectly succinctly put, saving this

Because they're whores for the movement, e.g. they'll fuck boys who agree with them