Holy crap I can't believe we let Trump get the nuclear codes

Holy crap I can't believe we let Trump get the nuclear codes...

haha, yeah

but in all seriousness, we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

But in all guy, we can't let these nuclear codes get the serious

I can't believe I voted for that conman

w..... wa-....... nee-...... need...... wal-...... need w-wa-... need wall...

ITT: Cucks and globalists

>mfw you guys unironically memed a Hillary puppet into the presidency

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

This^

QUICK DAILY REMINDER Sup Forums IS A PRO TRUMP BOARD

DO NOT READ, THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE USjpg. THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US Y U HATE REDDIT?

TWNDU

And the ride comes to an end Kek gave us what we all really wanted

t. Voter of the orange retard in denial about Trump betrayal.

ur a gay lol xDDDDD

Leftists memes are transparent, you can see the reee hidden inside of them.

YEAH, Sup Forums WAS ALWAYS FOR NEOCON INTERVENTION

THAT'S WHY THE WHOLE BOARD STOOD BEHIND DUBYA DURING THE IRAQ WAR AND STOOD BEHIND OBAMA DURING THE LIBYA WAR

literally your only comeback is an ad hominem cuz you're a braindead moron :^)

THAT'S ALSO WHY THE AMERICAN /POLTARDS/ MEMED SO HARD TO GET HILLARY ELECTED, THEY LOVED HER FOREIGN POLICY OF WAAAAAAAARRRRR, WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOREVER AND THE 3RD WORLD WAR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Back to /r/the_Donald with you and your filth you fucking nigger. You people truly are a cancer to this board. Blind disciples of a kike-loving neocon, all of you.

What's the worst that could happen? some dead sandniggers? so what?

you're loving the fact that a bigger war there will get 2 more million refugees to sweden, aren't you?

ASSAD WAS ALREADY FIGHTING ISIS OVER THERE YOU MORON

NOW THAT TRUMPS INTERVENING THIS GIVES ISIS A CHANCE TO BECOME MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE ASSAD'S ATTENTION WILL NOT ONLY BE ON ISIS BUT ON THE US TOO

PLUS YOURE GOING TO GET MORE REFUGEES! MORE MULTICULTURALISM FOR YOU BAND OF KEKS