Trumps vacations

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/air-force-one-travel-costs-president-trump-2017-2
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-07/trump-hits-emblem-of-presidential-power-with-air-force-one-tweet
cnbc.com/2016/09/22/cost-of-clinton-obama-air-force-one-ride-disclosed.html
fox25boston.com/news/this-is-how-much-it-costs-to-fly-air-force-one/391305852
google.com/#q=avgas price
google.com/#q=how many gallons does a 747 use in a hour
ntu.org/foundation/detail/presidential-travel-costs-to-taxpayers-april-snapshot
snopes.com/taxpayers-air-force-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So he still gets shit done while vacationing? Putting king nigger to shame twice as hard.

Really made me think.

Clinton had a staycation in the WH with hookers and cocaine for 8 years.

> being this delusional

Wew, lad

>working meetings

It's like you fags have no idea how business works.

If you think more politicians, working harder, passing more laws is the answer you haven't been paying attention.

“No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.”
― Gideon J. Tucker

wtf i love bill now

lol goddamn how much does trump pay you retards

Mar a lago isnt a vacation place, he does work there too

*slurp slurp slurp*

God damn.. if you're gonna suck his dick at least do it somewhat quietly.

I do it for free. How much does shariablue pay you?

Btw neck yourself.

He's probably meeting up with his secret society handlers off-book. This is fake news.

>admitting to being unemployed.

I guess you are a legitimate trump supporter.

Thanks for highlighting the presidents, I almost missed them.

>all those qualifiers
trump hasn't gone on vacation at all, he plays golf on the weekend
somehow because he owns the course he plays on its a "private vacation getaway" which has about as much meaning as military style assault weapon

can't believe I voted for this lazy orange

here's trump on one of his "working vacations"

he's not in control.

Why are conservatives so fucking lazy

>Met with a foreign leader on every "vacation"
>Its a vacation

You shareblue niggers are retarded

> Watching fake news

W

E

W

I'm gonna have to ask for my 5's and 0's back.

Fucking this. It's like none of you plebs even own a lakehouse

I'm not against any President taking vacations, but Trump ripped on Obama for constantly golfing and not working enough.

Now Trump is working less than Obama and golfing more than him.

It's insane. Why did Trump build up this campaign for the last few years only to do the exact opposite in the first few months?

Sorry, he's not a Democrat, he has a job.

>no secret service
>wearing campaign hat
>completely noncontextual

really made me think, for all we know this was from during his campaign

Does this mention that every time king nigger went golfing or took a vacation that he flew all the way to fucking Hawaii on the tax payers dime?

>working less
he absolutely is not lmao

more golf=/=less work

>more golf=/=less work

Then why did Trump tweet for years things like "Obama out golfing again instead of working!"

Out, out, out! We don't need any shareblue infiltrators here.

The pathetic thing here is that you probably think this comment was actually clever lol

>private vacation getaway

Interesting wording. Seems to be biased against presidents that actually own property.

Shhh

Kek.

The devil is always in the details. Pay attention to the misleading framing on this one:
>Days AT private vacation getaway
Notice it doesn't say days vacationing. It just says days at getaway. By this metric Trump's meeting with Xi would be included in this. Was he not fulfilling his duties during that meeting? Don't allowed yourself to be fooled by cheap rhetorical tricks like this or pathetic bait like the OP.

"Private Vacation Getaway" is a misnomer when you remember that
TRUMP OWNS THE RESORT
HE'S ESSENTIALLY JUST GOING HOME ON WEEKENDS

TROLL HARDER

It's 20D cybersex, if you aren't one of us 'pedes it's kinda beyond your comprehension. B)

Trump termed Mar A Lago the winter white house. He's doing all his business there because, well hell it's nicer than the white house. Disingenuous as fuck for the jew york times to call these 'vacations' considering he's moved his entire staff down there.

Washington to Florida isn't a 1 hour flight.

He didn't say he wasn't unemployed he said he wasn't a shill. I guess you wouldn't know the difference though huh

Fpbp

I came in here to say and I quote 'and he still gets more shit done' but I see it was needlessly obvious

Trump isn't vacationing though.

It's more of a "I own a $20 million dollar Floridian resort, fuck the DC winter and fuck this small shitty whitehouse" office-away-from-home.

Yeah but that's bullshit the White House is in Washington and if any other President was doing it he'd be ripped to shreds. fuck All the media ever talked about and joked about was how Bush was always at his ranch in Texas for 8 years.

Pretty sure they didn't count it as a vacation every time Obama left the house like they do with Trump.

I mean, you're not wrong.

It's easy to take days off when kikes are running everything back in DC.

>going to his own resorts and buildings that arent wire taped to discuss with forieghn leaders is a bad thing
>BUT MUH TAX PAYERS MUHNUY
>he doesnt have to pay to go to his buildings and eat their and sleep their

the delusion is strong with you chesscuck

>when the MSM counts every Saturday and Sunday as a vacation day

As if it's not were tapped it's already been proven both the Americans and British were spying on everyone.

It looks like Papa Smurf

Thats not Trump why is the photo blurry, being this much of a gay faggot

It's not him. That's a little guy

>hey, we're taking our weekend flight down to FL!

You slipped up Sharia blue. We know it's you. You used lol in a non ironic way which is a dead fucking giveaway. Now unironically kill yourself to rid your family of the shame.

im aware of that, it will be harder for someone to spy on him in his buildings though and he doesnt have to pay for it is all im saying

>t. /r/The_Donald

>weekend
>vacation

nope. He works 9-5 M to F like everybody else, but he still gets some shit done on the weekends too.

Fucking liberal media smdh

He flys down there every weekend in Air Force one doesn't he? Doesn't that cost money? He brings his staff, probably cost some money. I'm not one to talk though cause our fuck head prime minister is on permanent vacation so.

This is "Hillary has pneumonia and is still campaigning? How strong of her!"-tier.

AV gas is cheap, doesnt have to buy tickets, and doesnt cost anything to take a few staff and some SS agents down their. hes probably using his jet anyways.

>meeting with foreign leaders and negotiating
>Vacationing
Pick one

Ummm I think you should look in to costs of flying that cause any governmental bill is usually ridiculously over price. Look at the medical costs in your country. Ours too.

He's in the bunker scared shitless.

typical Trump voter here. Wow, just wow.

In fact here's a link that's says it's 200,000.00 an hot. And he's making several hour flights every weekend on top of other flights around the country. A little over spending if you ask me.

>inb4 35D BDSM bocci ball explaining why it makes sense

This.

*hour

flying is cheap as i said so earlier. and the president spending something like 7,000 on plane, gas etc to travel and in return getting thousands of jobs and millions of dollars invested in the US is a great trade

>bussinessinsider
>doesnt post a single citation
in the trash it goes

Only one person on that list has actively paid off the national debt... to the tune of BILLIONS.

successful CEOs deserve bonus's and holidays. deal with it.

le trump masterful 69D Hungry Hungry Hippos

proof?

>goes to mar-largo with world leaders

LE VACATIONS GUYZ

do the same with camp david,see how the numbers match up

retards

You are a complete retard if you think flying is cheap. I'm done arguing with you, a fucking helicopter a cheap one is over 3,000.00 an hour. That's not cheap.

Clinton was on many vacations in these wetlands titled "Monica's Poon".

He's working.

Actually getting things done can be tiring

>i dont have any facts so im leaving
k, bye

I know for a fucking fact Obama had more then 4 days

>That keyboard

What shit? Making Israel Great Again? Wake the fuck up already :D

Yeah because he was totally vacationing when he brought the Japanese prime minister, or the Chinese president, to his resort. And I imagine businessmen took up golf as a pastime because everyone wants to play a sport that nobody is good at.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-07/trump-hits-emblem-of-presidential-power-with-air-force-one-tweet

cnbc.com/2016/09/22/cost-of-clinton-obama-air-force-one-ride-disclosed.html

It costs about $3 million per trip. A bit more, like $3.2 mil or so average. He spent more on his first 5 trips than Obama spent in any single year. As of today (10 April), Trump has spent about the same amount on his vacation trips as Obama did in any two entire years combined, while trump's properties have been charging the treasury several millions to put up staff, secret service and "guests" etc. and dumping those profits straight into his business bank accounts.

Also, his sons/son-in-law are soaking the Treasury for their business trips all over the world to manage the Donald's businesses for him.

And, he ain't done shit for jobs. Job growth dropped by half per month. Was something like 90,000 last month, compared to the 190,000-250,000/month under Obama.

>muh conspiracy
Is this the only argument Trump-cucks have left? You out of ways to defend him already?

Stop making fun of Trump

How does it count vacation days?
For example a lot of people count Bush as having a ton of vacation days when in reality he was doing work on his ranch

Will Fox News suffice you fucking inbred American retard. I have more you sound like an idiot who has no idea how any government works let alone your own. All government are known for overspending on this shit.
fox25boston.com/news/this-is-how-much-it-costs-to-fly-air-force-one/391305852

>still no citation of where they get this info
>((((bloomberg))))
>cnbc
>still no sitation of where they recieve this info
>shit lib websites that use no facts or evidence
>no link, evidence, or fact
nice opinion

'private vacation getaway'

You mean Trump goes to his OWN "second home" on his weekends off. And he still works while he's there on his weekends off.
Compare that to Obama's 217 vacation days he took off on weekdays.

Something else, it IS irritating that Trump has to spend so much money going home on weekends. But that's because of all the security. All the liberal death threats and people scaling walls and that crazy ass manifesto-guy threatening to kill him. If liberals would just stop being violent and threatening to harm Trump and his family, it would cost us taxpayers a lot less for him to go home on his weekends off.

ITT shills who have don't realize most successful business deals are negotiated on the golf course or similar venues. There is a difference between just playing a round on your own time and playing with people you are negotiating with.

They're counting every time he's at mar a lago as vacation time even though it's basically Trump's second white house at this point. Fake news.

So you really don't think the info is published anywhere, you really think it costs 7,000.00 in jet fuel to fly from Washington to Florida every weekend in Air Force one? Do you know how stupid you sound. Call an airline right now and ask how much to charter a plane to Florida. Might give you a cost idea.

>4D chess

Ingenious method to lie to yourself that he's not a jewish puppet and lying piece of shit.

whoooaaa...

Trump takes his weekends off to go home and play golf. And ONLY his weekends.

Compare that to Obama taking 217 WEEKDAY vacations off --in addition to-- his weekends off. That's what Trump complained about.

you're either know you're lying, have been fooled by the OP, or you want Trump to work 24/7/365 with no weekends off and want to keep him prisoner in the White House. Sorry, slavery ended in 1863.

I can't believe I voted for that cornman

google.com/#q=avgas price
9 USD per gallon average
google.com/#q=how many gallons does a 747 use in a hour
average 747 uses 1 gallon a second
60x60=3600
3600x9=32400 dollars
one hour costs 32400 dollars, do some simple math, it costs about 1 million to fly from DC to flordia (just a guess) so your missing 2.3 million more dollars like your sources said. so where does it go. and your sources just say "sources say this or that" without providng documentation of who said it, followed by facts.
>call and as a business how much it costs because they dont charge more because they totally arent doing it for money

Impeach him now!!!!!!

ntu.org/foundation/detail/presidential-travel-costs-to-taxpayers-april-snapshot

snopes.com/taxpayers-air-force-one/

Doesn't seem like there is an exact consensus from skimming those results, but it's very expensive, far more than your $7k figure.