ALIENS

Do you think we're truly alone in the universe Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxrr_3YO81E
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmqk4gv9sEs)
youtube.com/watch?v=GWu5GXh0gyQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No there's aliens in our country.

Not for long.

yeah were alone and none of you can prove otherwise

Given the ridiculous size of the Universe.
No, we cannot be alone.
Inteligent life? Idk probably.
Any form of life? Fuck yea for sure

>what are bacteria or amoeba

just look at jellyfish man by our OWN account they shouldn't exist we don't even know how they can function without a brain

No

>One light year is 6.2 trillion miles
>Live in an observable universe that is 14.5 billion light years
>Thinks that there is NO other chance of life to form despite there being trillions of stars and planets

Yeah, you have a low IQ. How's ditch digging going for you?

Shouldn't this be on /x/

There is undoubtedly life out there. Humans will never get to see it because we're too stupid. We continue to fight resource wars on our own planet when there are unlimited resources out in the universe for the taking. That, combined with our ridiculous socioeconomic system, is leading to our own extinction.

We would also need faster-than-light travel, and from our current understanding of physics, that is impossible. Humans could have put ourselves in the stars but instead we will die on this planet like the other 99 percent of species that have lived on Earth. A shame, really. So much potential, all ruined for the incessant greed of a tiny few.

pol and /x/ should be merged at this point

Oh fuck not that Ayy photo again.

Yes. Aliens are fallen angels masquerading as ayyliens. They "abduct" you and perform sexually degrading acts on you.
PROOFS: youtube.com/watch?v=oxrr_3YO81E
>inb4 I DON'T HAVE THAT LONG
watch it later then. or stay ignorant.

Wait so you're saying there can't be other intelligent life out there? They always have to be fallen angels or something religious?

I don't know if there is and I don't give a fuck either.

All I do know is that if we do find them, we hunt them and kill them first.

no we're not, and none of you can prove otherwise

There has to be life somewhere out there. Intelligent or not there has to be some kind of pond scum that isn't of this planet existing in some part of the universe.

>I hope the other planets don't have Jews. Jews were a mistake.
t. God

I'm glad you brought up that "point" user,where did that idea even come from though it makes absolutely no sense that aliens would be demon's in disguise

Agreed, makes no fucking sense.

Math (probabilities specificaly) says that VERY much likelly there are alien life forms.
But i dont expect you to understand it.

We aren't even alone on our planet.

No. Anyone who think we're alone is a goddamn retard.

If they do exist the godless heathens must be introduced to the lord savior Jesus Christ

Considering that all of this is a simulation, yes.

We are absolutely alone in this universe.

maybe they are god.

Hold up now what if Jesus Christ. Was an alien?

Listen dude, I came across those videos at random. And I thought it made no sense at all either, but once I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING (and all the parts of this wouldn't hurt either: youtube.com/watch?v=Xmqk4gv9sEs) it made sense. It's very in depth. I implore you to watch it, and pay attention.
It's a very simple disguise. We've deluded ourselves in having faith that "something is out there" that isn't God, but green men in spaceships. No one can prove or disprove it, so Satan capitalizes on this absolute retardation by manipulating the weakest of wills or just picking out certain people.

Delete this, it gives me a headache.

Uh huh and what about all those stories of ETs being benevolent and such? Or how about world goverments that have had contact with them?

but the bible doesn't mention what happens if aliens exist?

Please OP. I don't know if I am a pussy or not but I still don't want a repeat of what happened back in February.

We have been visited for hundreds of thousands of years. The 'original' human bloodlines retreated into the Inner Earth long ago to escape a natural cataclysm, occasionally reemerging to reseed civilization to the savage surface plebs. Things have gone all topsy turvy as 40-60 different races have interfered for various reasons, primarily related to genetic research and hybridization. Additionally, there have been various refugee races that have come here and ended up stranded with little functional technology. We have seen not only numerous natural disasters, but quite a few cosmic wars and deliberate spiritual/geopolitical manipulation. It is a very long and complicated story. A significant portion of the ETs in this story look so similar to us that they could be walking among us. Prepare your butts comrades, a sanitized Antarctica archaeological announcement is coming. First they will say there were only humans, but at a much earlier date than thought possible. But that is hardly even a half-truth.

Every "benevolent ET" pushes a globalist ideal on the men who think they're being enlightened by a higher being. Good ayyliens are just globalism evangelists with a high convert rate.

I could believe that yeah. Who knows who all is in on that agenda.

Didn't Art Bell back in the day get a bunch of callers talking about that? Refugee species on our planet and what not?

> Simulation
Consider that there is no spoon to bend, but, rather, it is your mind that you need to bend.

of course not

Rofl xdddddd

my college history teacher actually did believe this & punched it onto my classmates

This explains my position:

If there wete only two people on planet earth, and they each lived in a cave on opposite sides of the planet, with no way of communicating or ever visiting one another, are they each alone?

I assume that there exist other civilzations on other planets somewhere in the universe.

However, if we can never communicate with them or find them, then we certainly will remain alone until then.

Keep telling yourself that

The All is Mind, the Universe is Mental.

I cannot prove that we are not alone. But I like to hope We arent.

I believe that intelligent life is extremely rare but every year we learn new things, and I'd say there's a high chance we have lower forms of life even in our own solar system (excluding earth) like bacteria underneath Europa's surface.

We will probably never meet intelligent life in our lifetimes but we may find lower forms somewhere else, or the hint of life on far away planets on different star systems.

Loves me some Art Bell, but yeah, it's an old concept. Some of them came from Mars when they fucked the planet up. One of the reasons Mars has been long associated with war. It has been posited that our solar system is a sort of stepping stone for those in deep space travel, like a gas station in the boonies. Now humanity is the subject of a 'grand experiment' in which most of our current visitors are involved in some way.

It seems impossible now to achieve FTL travel, but I think in the future we will find some way of reaching other star systems even if it's cryosleep or uploading our brains onto computers and sending them away

I don't think it's a physics problem more along the line's of "missing" technology that could crack the FTL theory that permeates throughout how travel in space works there's some key elemental that's missing from the full picture

I think we will just find a way to 'bend' physics to allow us to go FTL, but yeah I agree... there's so much more to be learned in physics at the moment, we still don't have a unifying theory everything is a big jumble. Half of it is probably wrong it's just the best we have.

>implying you wouldn't want to learn from them

Jews are obviously the trial a civilization must overcome in order to be considered advanced enough to be contacted and recognized by the galactic space council of ayy lmaos

No we should fuck them first to show dominance

we have no basis for making any assumptions

Well, there's three options.

1) The aliens don't have souls, and thus don't require salvation.

2) The aliens never fell into sin like mankind did, and thus don't require salvation.

3) The aliens are like us and require salvation. It would thus be our duty to spread the gospel to them.

I hope an alien fucks me.

Was a child living in Phoenix, AZ in March, 1997.

> Phoenix Lights happen
> Mom and Dad are outside at night doing the nightly routine of using a black-light to search for scorpions (protip: they glow in the dark with a black-light).
> Mom notices something in the sky
> She sees it splitting in to more lights
> Calls brother and I outside
> I miss the splitting of lights, but see it hover over downtown Phoenix
> It slowly passes overhead in the distance, but literally no sound is made

Either US black project WAY beyond our imagination or it was an alien race. No question or doubt on my part. I saw what I saw

It's not in the Bible, why are we even talking about this

Closer to the truth than you actually realize

I've been interested in the Phoenix lights for a while now. Tell us more, user

user the chances of humans being compatible with anything other then our own species are very little stop watching mass effect m8

Oh sorry, let me elaborate.

I hope an alien fucks me to death.

no, you have no idea how big the universe is. You however, are in fact, forever alone.

we live in a flat realm, stop being silly

>muh infinite space
>muh gorillions of lightyears
>muh nasa footage

get some sense, dummy

pic 1 photoshoppped
pic 2: ww2 or around there air experiment, at nighttime they would light it up to get proper view
pic 3: photoshop obviously
pic 4; some shit nasa dropped

I mean if you were to encounter one of these things, maybe?

Giger was a TOTAL weirdo in designing these things.

I'd be okay with that if they were 50 ft tall qt3.14's

At best we have a tiny fraction of what's right

At worse we're completely wrong on multiple levels & are in fact surround by organic life we haven't been able to detect yet

>deepthroating so intense you die

Sign me up family

2 is the battle of LA

Verified ayy lmao trespassing in muh air space

Very famous incident. We still don't know what it was to this day.

Inb4 Japanese balloon bomb

Looks like the office of some kind of laboratory. But it's a pretty good prop though.

The universe is literally endless. It's delusional to think that solar systems similar to our own don't exist somewhere in the vast expanse. With that in mind, it's equally delusional to believe we'll ever encounter alien life.

>literally endless

We're not, but at the rate of expansion the universe is at and the chances of any civilization reaching a type three stage in the Kardashev scale to travel throughout their host galaxy to find said extraterrestrial life before an extinction level event occurs, we might as well be alone

>what a waste of universe if there's only us.

how hasn't a more advanced alien society found us by now?

it's delusional to believe you live on a spinning ball in a vast universe

We're aliens to any aliens out there, and what a disappointment we would be to them.

Because you can't travel faster than the speed of light dumbass

They probably laugh at us. Make memes about the stupid funny monkey people.

t.
>A nigga who gets it.

Fucking /thread

Because the universe is so big. From 1,000,000,000ly they wouldn't even be able to see Earth no matter what kind of advanced telescopes. Even then, it's like a needle in 1 million haystacks kind of thing.

spinning disk*, you misspelled disk.
>implying anyone is retarded enough to be a flat earther

probably because the universe is so fucking big you retard. imagine the power and capabilities of trying to hop from one galaxy to another

fucking retard

In a sense, like an ant walking on a balloon, you could keep walking indefinitely and never find the edge, it's like that for us, because we can't find/perceive our edge.

Listen to this wise Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWu5GXh0gyQ

Any of you gentlemen familiar with the Wow Signal?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow!_signal

It's very unlikely that we're alone in the universe, but we may as well be because FTL travel is most likely impossible even for highly advanced alien species.

And thats not to mention the time thing

an alien with super advanced telescopes 70 million light years away looking at earth at this moment would just see dinosaurs

kys, you dumb retard

Indeed. One time radio pulse, never heard again. A call in the dark, thousand of light years away from the nearest star.

Is been a while since I've seen a Poe like this, takes me back...

Aliens would just kill us all if they arrived at Earth, right?

But there is an edge even if we can't perceive or reach it, math doesn't lie

You're the type of dude who wanted to close the patent office after the locomotive was invented because "everything useful had already been discovered"

Do you think it was from intelligent life?

good fucking job, goy, keep parroting bullshit

Depends, they might see us like we see ants or a bunch of mice, alternatively, they might be hippie green peace aliens and make us pets

No, AYYYs are real and have visited Earth. They probably hang out in Arizona and Antarctica and shiet.