How do we stop Russia from gassing babies and dropping barrel bombs on children?

How do we stop Russia from gassing babies and dropping barrel bombs on children?

We should flood their country with black people

Alright, step one already accomplished, what's the next step?

By firing 50 tomahawk missiles into St. Petersburg

hey buddy, I wouldn't be saying that shit around here.
we are a PRO-RUSSIA meme board

They are gassing sunni muslims you fucking arab semen drinking americunt

Re-incarnate Stalin, make soviet union great again

>PRO-RUSSIA
hey shill

We need to nuke them

>stop
what are you fucking gay? you should join

Just let Russia rot by themselfs. If left alone, Russia will be without ((("enemy"))) and will be without any meanings to live.

Is there any greater act of cuckoldry greater than supporting a foreign country over your own nation ?

Keep Prepping your bull faggot

Toothpaste pls go

GUYS, /pol is a Cristian board, stop cursing you fucking Down syndromes

Supporting Trump after he betrays every campaign promise?

Are you proud of your country? Seriously, what the fuck has Canada ever accomplished?
shut the FUCK up, leaf

>Re-incarnate Stalin

>Stalin proceeds to kill half of his own people.

Faggot, please. Religion is just tool to manipulate dumb-fuck masses. Gagarin went to space, have seen no gods.

>barrel bomb

I really hate this term. It's like neocons think it's worse to use a bomb wasn't made by lockheed martin and doesn't have a nice slick aerodynamic casing.
>barrel bombs: evil as fuck
>regular bombs: no problem schlomo

40s and hookers

>less mouths to feed
>more goods for living
>makes Russia stronger

By ending your lies.

Says the dude who's flag can't be told apart from Zealand's or Australia's, which one is it faggot?

>commie

Day of the emu soon you treasonous little bitch

lel

Canada has a higher GDP than Russia.

at least they properly display their union jack you fucking LEAF, show some respect to your queen

saved

Even Gabon have higher GDP than Russia. Seriously guys, russian men are always rejoice when they have (((enemy))). And in times of peace they are became weak. Just left them alone.

You don t .

Nobody stopped you from napalming rice farmers back in the 60s , so let others have fun will ya

You're a non entity trying to relive a glorious past. Your people peaked ages ago. Fade away into obscurity

maintaining your culture and ethnic heritage is more important than the economy
of course we cant maintain either, but you GDPfags need to understand this regardless. reducing societal importance to numbers and products is inherently a marxist ideology.

Why would any American be pro-America and support sunni extremists in toppling a sovereign nation? The highest of high treason. You can and will be killed for remote support of this, count on it.

Nice. I am good today.

and you are just simply a non-entity. we have a vibrant history and culture. you have tim hortons.

Now Pol unironically follows and belives fake news? GG, pol had a good run, i guess.

make me

>ulture and ethnic heritage
Getting drunk every night to cope with sexual abuse and beating your heroin addict wife within an inch of her life for cleaning your alcohol infused vomit that you drink off the floor.

WHAT A CULTURE

Yea, lets rather relive our "glorious" past rather than feed our people or improve society. "Russians"

I still do not believe in any difference between nowadays russians and khokholes.

>makes fun of Australias flag
>has leaf on flag

>Glorious past
You're nation is beyond cucked.

(((You))) forgot about bears playing balalaikas and lolis drinking vodka while smuggling nuclear weapons.

At least it's recognizable rather than being some sort of throw back to the oh so "great" Britannia

Well, even Adam wears leaf in Heaven, yes?

that is 90s culture and wholly a product of a failed system - one that your prime minister is inheriting.
why not both? you do not need to throw your entire identity away just for a little bit of economic growth. ultimately, an economy can not grow infinitely.

Life expectancy in Russia is lower than most African states.

Stop defending your colonial masters. You're nor Russian; they will always view you as inferior. Try living amongst them and see how they treat you.

>recognizable
for all the wrong reasons

We do it before they do!

Too cold for them. Russia isn't a prosperus country that everyone wnats to be in.
And it's pretty much impossible to become a citizen unless the President grants you it or you're a former USSR citizen.
Negroes mostly come here for free university education and go back as soon as they finish it,

Nonsense. Sup Forums is a board of peas.

>>Stalin proceeds to kill half of his own people.
>that's what Sup Forumsaks actually believe

What identity? Canada is beyond cucked with Quebec separatists. it's kind of hard to have any culture when you're country is proud of such a retarted system as multiculturalism.

What came before that ? Communist revolution with rivers of blood and mass genocide to serve a rootless international clique ? Before that peasant farmers enslaved to a local warlord.

Glorious storied traditions of peasant pig farmers and whores

And we lost it with that phony "democracy". We need to go back to our roots - restore slavic slavery and become great again!

Russia talking bout economic growth

Can't y'all just kill civilians w/500 lb bombs like civilized countries do?

No, no, no, m8. I am not defending them. I just write, that you have forgotten all the stereotypes. Russians now are so much kukd, than they were great. All that "new iron curtains", all that "little republics that needs our money". Shit.

not speaking only of canada but yurop & the US too. "we need six gorrillion migrants specifically from africa for economic growth" is the worst excuse for outright ethnic replacement but many will believe it

what is holodomor, collectivization, mass purges

We do regularly, but only in our sphere of influence. Americans, Europeans and Chinese gets all pissy if we go beyond them.

But what about Zarine Storage life? They heavy worked to make some and then is no more wars.

Is the narrative now that Russia gassed those arabs?
I thought it was Assad who did it with their permission.

Operation hornet's nest

>How do we stop Russia from gassing babies and dropping barrel bombs on children?
Why would we want to stop them?

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Putin have gassed those innocents by himself.

Russianon isn't responsible for communism just like I'm not responsible for lynched niggers.

We just have a difference of opinion on the proper way to maim/kill unruly civilians.

Putin didn't gas the danm Syrians, it was the Jews

We can't be supporting bombing on the cheap! Hurts the bottom line if people figure out a bomb that cost a couple hundred bucks can do a lot of what the 100k ones can.

I don't speak Kyrg.

Meant for

B-but all russian weapons are cheaper than murrican! How do we solve that?

Thou can speak English.

Ironically the creator of Chemical warfare and later Zyklon B supposedly used in nazi gas chambers was a Jew. His Christian wife was so disgusted by him upon learning what he did that she committed suicide. Joe Rogan was talking about him on air today.

Witnessed.

handing over control to the most moral army in the world

fuck you, where do we sign up to help?

Meme magic

You know who else uses "chemical weapons" to kill babies in america??

Abortion clinics...