Hilary had more votes. She won. She fucking won

Hilary had more votes. She won. She fucking won.

Democracy 101. PERIOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion06.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
lmgtfy.com/?q=america is a constitutional republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice bait, mate

Trump voter here, even I admit that Hillary should have won. It's so obvious. She won the the people's vote!

well damn glad we're not a democracy huh retard?

Yep, couldn't agree more.

The USA isn't a democracy it's a constitutional republic
sage

Shut the motherfuck up you shareblue niggerfaggot.

yeah ok australia

The Jews did this.

can't believe I supported an illegitimate president

better delete this fucking thread unless you wanna see more dead nogs

yea that's how it should be

but she'd be shittier, both of them are fucking shit for presidency though

if trump is impeached the democrats will get to vote her in

I've had enough of these fucking threads

You forgot to turn on your Proxy ShareBlue

fuk u drumpf it wuz her turn ;(

based pence would take over.

>samefagging on a board with IDs.
Wew lad

>Democracy 101. PERIOD.

We, in America, don't live in a democracy Shill!

We, in America, live in a Republic.

She fucking lost! Big Time.

Your joke isn't funny any more. We get it - you named your file shareblue. Hah. Good one. Fooling a lot of anons with that I'm sure.

It's the same tired shit in every thread with your same filename. At least rename it and make us think there's more than just you and the canuck doing it.

You're a faggot and should consider becoming an hero

Daily reminder that the United States Of America IS NOT, has NEVER BEEN, and was NEVER INTENDED TO BE a democracy.

It is a federal presidential republic.

>but she'd be shittier

Are you kidding? She was the most QUALIFIED person to EVER run for the presidency. But I guess America is full of low information voters. You get what you deserve.

it's always weird seeing the drowning response from people who can't swim. it's literally possible to spend days in the ocean but they're incapable of doing it

The real question is, who did she piss off enough that the vote rigging came short of getting her more states?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only person who rigged the voting was Drumpf and his Russian pals.

That's why we don't live in a Democracy, because it's mob rule. Constitutional republic ftw

USA is not a democracy. never has been.

Is this the kind of bait nu/pol/ falls for now? More power to you I guess, strayacunt.

>>>/reddit/

>not even American

Even so, you fucking leftists are god damn retarded. America is not a Democracy for the last fucking time you stupid fuck.

Real democracies have a runoff when no candidate receives the majority of the vote.

Prove me wrong.

Sage

It's nice to think that my vote turned th last two digits in her number from 2 to 3. Makes me proud tro think I permanently affected history or at least the historical record.

omg i can't believe i voted for that fat orange DRUMPF. hillary was a much better choice in hindsight.

>us
>not a democracy

Cool.

Bring this up when you find a democracy and not a republic with an electoral college.

Great bait

no trump won by millions of votes
CA and NY not count repub voters
get your cherry picked story right

It's really funny...whenever we present facts in startling detail, the Sup Forums peanut gallery can only resort to cries of "bait". Pathetic.

Can someone PLEASE explain this this why do I constantly see niggers being burned and attached to tires and surrounded by other niggers

My god the shills are circle jerking each other, its like watching rats drown.

your facts aren't

Niggers gon nigg

its what happens in africa
where nigs run things

Oh my, these guys aren't having a Goodyear.

kek

Democracy is a meme.

The corrupt incompetent candidate lost to a corrupt conman candidate with more votes. In the end the Jews win anyway through shear corruption

Yes they are.

>Shareblue

Sage and report

this, this is a good bait. i salute the eternal aussie.

>liberals hate direct democracy for Brexit
>they like it in America for presidential election

How can us leafs even compete with this level of shitposting?

>This chess player had more pieces, he won.

This is why you will always be a shithole land, plagued with emus and abos. Fucking cunt.

Sage.

Fake&gay.

>Hilary had more votes. She won.
Read about demagogues from ancient greece in Democracy 102

umm, no sweetie. she lost the electoral college vote which is the system that has been in place for a century which dems had no issues with - until they lost

nah they arent
ya stupid commy
go watch yaron brook and alex epstein
youtube
ayn rand was always right

Sorry, illegal votes do not count. REAL people only, sweetie!

im amazed anyone even has the gall to repeat Trump was russian spy narative

I mean thats so fuckin laughable esp since obama stole both elections he supposedly won with acorn and union bussing and no voter ID laws

We've had issues with it since 2000, it's not just Orange Hitler.

December 2016 called, it wants its bait back

Friendly reminder that if you deduct all the illegal Russian votes cast for Trumpler...Hillary would have won the college vote in a LANDSLIDE

Theres God damn guineas out my window right now making fucking God awful noise and it goes along perfect with this gif, the rythem fits

I never considered this before, but now that you mention it, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

I wouldn't mind being plagued by emus. They're useful birds. Emu hunting would be pretty easy.

If the popular vote decided the election, both campaign strategies would have been entirely different and Trump would have won anyway

lol HRC only qualifications woman and being secretary of state along with being a one term senator. Most qualified candidate my ass.

George HW Bush was a congressman, senator, Vice president, CIA director, UN ambassador, Ambassador to China, Recieved the navy cross and then became president lol. HRC was a bag of dog shit

remove california and its not even fucking close.

one state.

Fuck off.

>Trumpler

Hahaha I love it!!

Best part is if that were the case, liberals would just say the masses are stupid and that people in cities should have more say in elections.

That would be direct democracy which is pure retardation. There's a reason we don't use systems exactly like failed systems of the past. Also we're a republic. Have you seen your fellow man? Do you realize the average IQ of your country? If you live in the city, do you have the same needs as non-city and vice versa?

You've never thought any of this through have you?

She did more than just that. I don't have to explain.

>If you remove a large number of Americans who voted for Hillary, Trump would have a greater percentage of votes
Wow!

i've found purpose

They used a machine gun against them in the emuwars and it didn't worked, the number of rounds lost was so high that they had to call out.

It's a lot more complicated than it seems.

>remove texas and its not even fucking close

>one state

>Fuck off.

What's your point?

Friendly reminder that if voting required Photo ID in every state MentallyHill's votes would have dropped considerably

>hareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.jpg

This obvious bait and the sheer amount of retards falling for it, good job user have a (You). :^)

Were a not a democracy ffs we are a republic there is a difference

It's how they punish thieves in Africa. They fill the tire with something flammable.

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion06.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

We get it, you want Jim Crow back. Racist piece of shit.

SHOOK

Texas belongs to the USA; California belongs under the ocean.

Are you new? Niggers do this kind of thing constantly in Africa. Here's another thing they do. Eat people.

Yea, she should have won.
If we were a democracy.

So she still has a chance to get out of the kitchen?

Democratic Republic 101. PERIOD.

lmgtfy.com/?q=america is a constitutional republic

Electoral college you stupid fucking mongoloid. President Donald J. Trump.

I will never recognise Trump's "victory". Never.

Not. My. Fucking. President.

>Australia

weak b8 m8

>aussie shitposter
You're right. He's not your president.

....what's your point? I speak for the MAJORITY of Americans who feel the same way.