Meme ball thread

meme ball thread

just a reminder that trump is a jewish puppet and americans are dogs

i don't get it.

Plz stop
That hurt

>w-won't someone think of the w-windows

9/10 meme.

They don't read basic economics because they evolved past scarcity to a much more intellectual and totally realistic form of economics, you wouldn't understand because you didn't go to a prestigious university like I did.
I really pity the Trump crowd, they are so easily mislead unlike us communists, maybe one day they will see the light, or at least leave their mother's basements.

Its really fucked up what antifa did to that lightpost at UC Berkley and that bank window during inaugeration. I hope our militarized police murder antifa for that shit

kek

Sorry if I sound like a fucking normie, but what is that symbol?

CEOs are based and for the win

bunch of private roads in JP
rented a car there twice
the tolls really aren't that bad. the inconvenience also seems to disincentivize vehicle ownership, which is neat

that's a violation of the NAP, reddit.

Anarcho-Capitalism.

Change that to Mexico.

Polandball or Memeball?

Gee, thanks for the eye opener, /leftypol/.

Quit playing. You know that dumb nigger on the right uses it as a coloring book.

It's really not about the windows but who has to pay for them. Not everyone is a big, successful, abusive corporation that can afford fixing windows every time you get bad news.

I agree its fucked up what they do to windows. They should be euthenized for that shit.

Plz gib ancap balls
BUMP

Ayy shit. That is a good one. Saved for future encounters with Americans.

>lets make this struggling small business man have to pay thousands of dollars in property damage and have to fire multiple employees, that will convince them to rise up against the bourgeois!

So why are you always trying to sneak your way into their bottom Pedro?

moar

I didn't know I wanted these

>that's a violation of the NAP
So? Who care?

Oh fuck off, Paco. Just because you can't escape your shitty ass existence in Mexicock doesn't mean you have to shit on the country you secretly want to flee to.

that's a good one

AMAZING

For (You), by far the best one I've seen here, even if it isn't your own OC. Good save choice

That would mean the police do something right once in a while. They can't be bothered to do that.