Assad bombing stuff idk

Argued with my library brother earlier today. He said trump attacking the base was good because it prevented so many more deaths.

I'd say it should be trumps priority to make America great again, not try to be Superman comping to the rescue for others.

trump is nothing but a neocon now. redpill your brother and tell him not to follow (((him))) anymore. the only way to fix this is to vote democrat

He's one of the annoying fucks who won't shut up about trump, this is the first time he's complemented the guy.

>I'd say it should be trumps priority to make America great again, not try to be Superman comping to the rescue for others.

Really deep

After Drumpf bombed that concrete tarmac he confirmed himself as a neocon KIKE puppet who sold us out, we would be no worse off with Hillary, probably better

>Hillary would have probably been better
This would have happened four months earlier and it'd have kicked off with Assad getting droned in Damascus, probably some Russians too. WWIII would have went hot fast as opposed to a slow burn we're looking at now.

It's like, the best thing about him was he planned to get us out of the desert and start fixing our home after years of killing civilians in the third world, then started bombing actual targets thinking it justifies staying in the desert.

I can't wait for WWIII

I embraced irreverence a while ago, I just can't wait for the hilarious memes and scared fuckheads

After Thursday, bring it the fuck on. Black pill to the hilt.

You think WWIII is starting on Thursday?

I'm not very politically informed, so tell me about why that is.

Tell him the cool bois lick granny cunts nowadays. Everyone should be with (((her)))

I meant last Thursday with the strike, sorry. But now that you say that, yeah sure, NK shit won't be going down until later in the week if it's going down.

Like your brother actually cares about people dieing. He probably said that while eating meat (an animal someone killed) and enjoying the american economy that makes millions starve to death each year and gangs probably killed someone outside his hosue the other day and millions of people die of some disease he doesn't care about each day and he probably got a job at the expense of someone else who killed themselves after being unemployed for years and so on and forever. The idea that humans actually care about other people dying is just fake. It is all fake.

fuck assad and fuck sandnigger people

I think he really does care, and that's just an overly cynical blown out way of putting it.

They aren't so bad if they play nice in modern society

Back to the sewer you came from you hunched backed cowardly fuck.
Fuck you and fuck Assad.

t. Melbourne

He's dumb enough to fall for Iraq all over again?

Ask him how come the media only shows dead babies from Syria, not the rest of the world?

Remind him over and over that he's pro-war. Liberals hate being reminded of that.

He says he's pro war if it saves innocent lives. What he doesn't get is that war turns innocent lives into soldiers lives.

Trump is Sephiroth

GET THE FUCK OUT!

Yee agreed

Stop believing lies
Media lied in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
What is diffrent this time?
Stop believing for fuck sake they want war, and they want you to fight it for them
Cant you just stop and think about this
Why is average memory span 2 months or less for fuck sake

Innocent lives hahahaha

Sure he'll be mowing down some

This myth of guardian protector USA is why whole world is so upset woth you guys

National sovreignty is not something you decide in 2 days of frenzy

Truly how stupid must people over the sea be

He sees it like how we helped Korea and shit