Is he, dare I say it

Is he, dare I say it...

can't believe I fell for this conman

I really want to beat the shit out that kike

Trump?

How well would Billy Kristol handle having his immediately family (children) filmed being skinned? Like, do you think he'd handle it well or not at all? I am asking for a dear friend of mine

I miss the days everyone hated Trump

they are getting to trump, but at least he didn't go full Jew the first day. Sadly we have no better choice than Trump next time around unless we primary him with Rand which won't happen. This country needs a revolution, not an election.

Fuckinggggg jewwsssss

I think Trump did the strike so he could appease the neo cons and the democrats but he needs to realize these people should be ignored and removed if possible. They still and always will hate Trump however.

Bill Kristol is a communist kike who actually works towards Greater Israel and the extermination of the white race and all the other shit that is USUALLY conspiratorial bullshit when you guys talk about it but is 100% absolute truth when applied to that fucking globalist hebe.

kek

Gas this fucking kike!

When things change, it is only human to wonder why.

Sometimes the answer is right in front of you.

Some people don't want to support terrorists.

Other people do.

this, i should've voted for HER!

/ourgoy/

Who would ever thought we would see the kikes expose themselves to the extreme undeniable level.

The average person can see it from the MSM to the White House. You no longer even bring it up and people are calling them out.

why are neocons so obvious

i'll show you a growth spurt

*unzips dick*