This is the US border wall

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/border-wall-bids-deadline-extended-another-week-n740266
archive.is/eade0
archive.is/r4ThE
youtube.com/watch?v=2h-FkD-uYC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the selected design?
nice.
looks alot like the one in israel
idk about that wire on the top tho, seems like that would make it easier to climb with grapping hooks
what was the bid amount?

that barbed wire won't take that much stress on it, if you tried to climb it would probably break and once you get to the top you have to deal with barbed wire.

>trump dropped the wall
not anymore

Any idea what the (I assume concrete) is for in front of the wall? I can only assume it's to prevent hole digging right next to the wall but it doesn't like it would be enough to prevent that sort of thing. Unless it's merely meant as a delaying mechanic to allow patrols to catch them before they get to the other side.

the side with the big american flag on it is the side facing america

ahhh i see what you did there.
but for shits and giggles.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/border-wall-bids-deadline-extended-another-week-n740266

That's most likely on the US side,
1. It stops people from building short quick holes under the wall to get out
2. can provide a stable "road" for service vechiles and patrols
3. It makes a flat surface so grappling hook toss overs become insanely difficult

dual purpose.
base so the wall doesnt fall over and a road so they dont have to pave a seperate road alonside it.

pretty smart design, i wouldnt have thought of that

What about the hundred kilometres of mountains? Or are Mexicans to lazy to traverse mountain ranges?

Why is it not dildo-shaped?

Those areas you have to go on foot almost the whole way, which is pretty much suicide and everyone knows it.

the mountains in the SW are no fucking joke dude. they are a natural wall.

Lazy Americans, don't even have mountains in their backyard.

>china's wall is still better than ours
:( america loses again

That shit look weak as fuck, a tornado could tear it apart in an instant.

>Not using solid stone foundations
No wonder why your houses get destroyed during tornados

>not selling rights for the engraving of bantz

idk what your even saying here, but no one is climbing shit like this. thats what all the mountains look like in arizona. they are fortresses

You guys act like it's olympic athletes who are crossing the border by foot. The reality is it's overweight Mexican families who are already worn out from the walk and have probably been raped and beaten a million times by the time they got there. They have zero plans on climbing, digging or anything of the sort. That's why they cross in areas where they can simply walk across.

lmmaooo stupidest shit i ever heard

they are willing to pick up everything and sneak across the border but cant be bothered to climb?

the wall must be a psychological barrier, as much as a physical one.

average mexican/honduran peasants wont be super determined, but the cartels and coyotes most certainly WILL attempt to traverse it. it has to defeat them too.

>sketchup rendering
LOL

even africans can climb

In addition to the other suggestions I would say that they put concrete on the US side so it's really sketchy to jump down from the top of the wall. Someone might try it into soft grass or a bush or something to break their fall, but no way you're jumping down onto concrete. Also keeps trees from growing next to it.

I can't believe I voted for that cornman

Pretty much, AZ fag here. Every year we get europeans who come here in the summer and try to hike in the weather run out of water and die or need to be airlifted out because they grossly underestimated the amount of water they need.

>Democrats in Congress along with McCain and the usual suspects threatening to shut down the government to block the wall's funding
We need helicopters. Now.
Trump didn't drop it. Congress is trying to kill it.

Its okay dude! You don't need a wall... trump said there are a lot of "real viscous rivers" and big mountains along the border

wetbacks cant swim through vicious rivers!!

>even africans can climb
Monkeys climb. How is this surprising?

Have you seen poor Mexicans? They are usually pretty slim or fit, because they usually work 7am to 7pm, and those the guys jumping the border.

There are tons of obese mexicans, but they are middle class, some rich, also lot of old people and kids, but the guys jumping the border are fit. They get fat because they can eat good finally in the USA.

>mccain trying to kill the wall
proof?

Never been in any weather above 30 degrees, what's it like climbing over there. Not a full on climber just climb mountains when I feel like it or when hunting tahr.

arent they supposed to be putting water fountains in??

Trump said he was going to make Mexico pay for it.

Not seeing how Congress is involved at this point.

> usual suspects threatening to shut down the government

Yeah. Let us post pictures of people in Congress that have actually shut the government down. I'll open with $24 billion loss to the US Treasury so we could listen to an asshole stumble through Green Eggs And Ham. This could get entertaining.

archive.is/eade0
archive.is/r4ThE

ngl 2nd from the right is kinda cute

>Never been in any weather above 30 degrees, what's it like climbing over there.
you will die of heat stroke in 2 hours during the summer.
july reaches 120F last year, 48C.

It varies, I've been in 40 grades in my city and it can be fixed sitting under a shadow of a tree or even with light clothes. However 40 grades in jungle or beach is almost like killing you, because with humidity you can't breath at all.

Don't forget to mention the part where it can also hit freezing the same night.

Some trails have them some don't most all have warning signs telling you that death is a real issue.

Yup got to 50C as a record last year IIRC, love it when aussies say americans can't stand heat. Those mountains are also bigger than they look, it's kinda surprising that without vegetation on them the size is surprisingly deceptive

That's fucking dedication right there. That ladder looks like it's made out of pallets. Crafty little bastards.

is that sarcasm?
are you trying to say that arizona doesnt have hot temperatures?

here is the temps from july last year

I lived near several major shipping depots a few years back. Mountains of pallets in several locations. Made friends with a couple guys that watched the gates and they let me hunt through them for whatever I wanted. Filled the back of a truck about four times. Recovered enough solid oak planks, between 3/4" and 1" thick, to floor my entire attic, sanded it down with a floor sander, applied copious amounts of teak oil and suddenly had a 35 foot x 20 foot extra room.

Also filled the walls of the room and my garage with oak shelving.

"Economics teaches us that there is no free lunch. But in order to achieve and maintain a libertarian social order, there will be free helicopter rides." - Robert Taylor, Reactionary Liberty

seems like someone lied about 120 degrees

Pretty used to humidity and the cold, never been in sunburnt lungs weather though, what's it like walking in the desert I imagine you could cover affair bit of ground over night.

Ever camped out in the high range desert? Sure as fuck gets hot in the day. If you don't have an insulated sleeping bag you can get hypothermia at night.

You were referencing mountain climbing, and that's what I was responding to. It'll bake you dead dry in the day with near-zero humidity to suck the water out of your skin. Then when the sun goes down, you'd better have a Plan for fire and insulation. Dawn is a fucking long Hell away if you're not prepared for it.

I did about five months total field work for my geology degree between Joshua Tree, Mojave and Grand Canyon national parks. I've been rained on under a 120 degree sun and damn near watched the same water freeze the same night.

4 people died in the city the weekend it hit 118 last year.

june 20th and 19th

It's all so open there, is navigation a piece of piss, when I did basic training at Waiouru (a cold desert) the navigation was real fucking easy.

Sonoran fag here, I used to run bare footed when I was a kid for tortillas about a 2 miles away back and fort just for the fuck of it in mid summer when the temperatures claimed to roasting high and I used to sleep on the roof at night to save electricity, comfy as fuck with a sarape for someone like me.

I can walk that desert all the way to Yuma backwards and comeback with a bunch of Budweiser just to drink something else than Mexican made piss.

I was also raised on the high mountains and got family all over.

That wall doing shit but maybe scare central amerimonkeys which all and all are the real threat.

>mexicans can still get through the gaps

>I imagine you could cover affair bit of ground over night.

If you want to break your legs. The terrain in the American SouthWest ain't your fucking Arabia sand dunes. It's some brutal broken ground, rocks and ravines everywhere. Even with flashlights, the shadows are tricky as all fuck. You can travel at night. In fact, you almost have to. But don't expect to make any time doing it. You can cover a bit of ground first thing in the morning just before the Sun comes up and for the first few hours. Best to have shelter for noon through 4 or 5, then cover ground as best you can before night gets completely black.

If you have to travel at night ... man. Just don't unless it's an emergency. The risk isn't worth it otherwise. If you're desperate, you save a small amount on the water you need, but one wrong step and you can go down 10 or 50 feet just real fast, all on sharp & broken rocks. Less than 50-50 chance you'll get up and walk away from that.

There's a wall near where I live. The Romans built it to keep the Scottish away. It runs across northern England and is very old; over 1000 years. The landscape is mountainous so is a natural defence. And it's always cold.
I took my kids there a couple of weeks ago - they were delighted that it still has guard towers and ancient toilets. It was a massive project to build a wall like this. It amazes me that it's still there.

doesnt look very effective

no its actually projected to be pretty effective

although your training has made you super human i guess so

That's why we export tons of our American food and drinks down there at the same time. They won't be able to fit with our diet!

>training

I was born in to punk

Too bad that's 200+ miles from the border

Huh, I can't really think of anywhere I've been that's like that, except for maybe fiordland in the dead of summer.

that's a japanese firefighter contest.

that's basically what the plans at this stage call for. resist 20minutes of tampering. at which point patrols will be on scene.

I think that is razor wire, actually. You wouldn't want to climb that. It looks like the wire we had at the prison I was in, that shit will slice you up.

oh man. what a shooting gallery. 10/22 plinking time

Depends on where you are, and how well you've got it mapped in your head. When I did it, we didn't have smart phones or anything. All paper geological survey maps and a compass. Plus experienced professors who had been taking students out there for decades.

You can still get turned around with all that. Doesn't take much, especially if ... WHEN ... you get fatigued. I did all right, but I've got a pretty solid sense of direction, had experience hunting in Utah and Colorado mountains. AND had professors who took this shit seriously. I was part of a well-equipped group, so there was no shortage of help and supplies.

But, I've hunted in mountains before. I've a lot of respect for the South West. Small mistakes get fatal very fast in that terrain. You go in prepared and smart and your odds are quite good, especially if you keep your head. Never go it alone, unless you want to try and cheat death. Go in without the proper supplies and get lost, you'll be royal fukt but quick.

this

>plinking
>not pinko

Wait so is it mountains over there or is it flat terrain or both, this whole time I've been thinking its a flat desert with pointy rocks, like on roadrunner.

>no 30 ft tall guard towers and gate towers equipped with buckets of boiling oil

Drumpf btfo

We need to cut all of their government gibs, period. We need to refuse to give them foodstamps, allow their children to go to school, and fine any employer who hires them a ridiculously high amount of money to deter that. Then the choice is simple: stay in your own country (or leave our country on your own free-will) or starve to death.

As far as the physical wall is concerned, shoot on sight. add some mine fields.

>find out walls height
>build modular ladder
>get family and friends to help carry a piece of the modular ladder
>set up at wall
>climb
>profit?

>Parkour becomes popular in Mexico
>Millions of Mexicans pouring over the wall every minute
>100% of Americans in prison because they can't afford the 1000% increase in taxes to pay for the border parkour amusement park

youtube.com/watch?v=2h-FkD-uYC8

You yanks can get an AR15 for like $700 why would you use a 10/22? Also is it true that an sky over there is like $600?

here's a (you) b/c I like this kind of trolling

I don't see why you're surprised by this news, he opposes Trump on everything. McCain is a neocon kike who needs to fuck off.

Brown people get +2 dexterity and +5 willpower when doing anything that leads to them getting gibs me dats.

No its not this is the Japanese firefighter contest

Trump is literally a neocon and a kike with a kike son in law, 7 kikes in his inner circle and his grandparents were kikes.

Stopping mexicans from coming in is not going to matter. they will take over because they breed like rabbits.

It's everything. You get flat stretches, some for miles. Then you get into broken ground, and you're up & down ravines and gullies, all rock and sand and cactus for miles.

The original context here was about climbing mountains in the area, and that I know some about. When you are near the mountains, the ground is broken as all fuck most of the time.

That shit that looks all "flat" in the Roadrunner cartoons is "flat" as in constantly up and over rock and washes by "only" 2 or 3 or 5 feet for every 10 or 20 feet linear you go. Real easy to lose sight of the horizon and just hard as all fuck to walk a straight line most of the time. You spend a lot of time watching where you're walking so you don't twist your foot on something. Or step onto or near a rattlesnake. That'll just make your whole afternoon buckets of fun.

haven't even talked about sage brush & cactus and all sorts of other scrub & brush that's designed to tear your clothes and slice your skin up like razors.

Sure, you get some stretches that are easy. You'll hardly remember them for the stretches that suck.

Still, really beautiful. I'd go again in a heartbeat. You just got to know in your heart & head it ain't no movie set.

I write this for whoever designed this shit, because it's dumb af.
Here's what'll happen:

rope goes around 2 of the poles supporting the razor wire.

Mexicans hoist himself up to use modified-blade on long handled tree pruner or geared lopper to deal with the razor wire.

lower yourself down the other side.

Simple.
Razor wire is not a deterent if there's no rush.

Please improve your shitty design.
It will only weed out the least fit.
The most athletic and most determined will be up and over in minutes. Would there be any undesireable people in that group, do you think?

Well, would there?

You've clearly never jumped from a great height (not that I blame you). There is no soft landing.

His son in law, is undeniably a kike. Trump is not a neocon, but unfortunately, they apparently have his ear. I'm not here to be a Trump cheerleader, when he is wrong I have no problem admitting it.

John McCain, on the other hand, needs to die in a ditch somewhere.

Vancouver here -- we are a temerate rainforest. We get the ones who think they can deal with the mountains, snow, ice, wild animals. They snowboard out-of-bounds or hike off on their own, without skills and proper preparedness.

And we find them days later frozen, or in a river, or at the bottom of a cliff, or never find them.

it was on "truthfeed" they wouldn't lie would they?

Ah, the "unaccompanied child refugee" scam. The "refugees" love it as much as the private companies that soak the taxpayers a minimum of $350USD/day to provide accomodations and services to these poor helpless children.

this 14-year-old is as cute as a button, dontcha think?

>wasting 35ยข per 5.56 round on target practice
.22 let's you hurt others before hurting your wallet. If you nab em on the way up or at the top no doubt they'll fall like squirrels from trees.
>$700
We below $500 now family.

Not enough electrified barbed wire and guard towers with drone-operated machine guns, but it's a start.

How will it be built across rivers?

And the asshole doesnt even holds back :D, no he has to win.

The kid with the silver will beat breivics score