So T_D is pretending to be ShareBlue shills so they can turn this board into a kike shilling board?

so T_D is pretending to be ShareBlue shills so they can turn this board into a kike shilling board?

wow

can't believe I voted for this conman

It doesn't matter who is shilling what. Facts matter.
The fact is that Trump fucked us. Everything from the Muslim ban to no more foreign wars was a complete lie.

>tfw your kid just got into your sarin stash

i prefer this to the fake screenshot actually, based pede

Those T_D fags think if shills are also shilling against something the majority of the userbase don't like that we can't hate on it anymore. They're fucking retarded.

That's right, this board belongs to us true 'ped-I mean, Sup Forumslacks, am I right?

Gas the..."kikes", race war now!

>turning this board into a kike shilling board
As if hasn't been for years.

Yeah, let's take this board back to stormf- oldfags, fuck drumpf I can't believe I voted for him

Murdoc knows whats in this document. So do you OP. What is funny is, you are both on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to it.

Go fuck yourself OP

AWOO-I mean thats right fellow oldfag, (((Drumpf))) must go, lets meme Hillary into office

tl:dr i am pretending to be a shareblue shill, will protect god emperor, praise kek

Damn mods

90% of the comments in this thread are shareblue kek. Most of y'all have realized your attempts failed miserably but there's still a few stragglers around that need execution

>T_D
Yet another slide thread. I'll go to 8 chong and come back when the invasion from plebbit retards and shariablue niggers are over.

nice try shills

Trump lied to us. The democrats have my vote in 2020

The only person you'll ever vote for is Trudeau.

Fuck off leaf.

>yfw the real shilling is making everyone on this board dismiss anything that's anti-Trump, making everyone on this board a servant of the state

You guys are getting played so hard it's hilarious. I don't really have anything against Trump and his typical neocon administration, but the idol worship has reached an all time high. Revert to your peasant status, retards, it sure makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, doesn't it?

>inb4 some kike accuses me of being Jewish because I hate the government

fuck off anti-semites, this is a trump board

>turn this board into a kike shilling board
That's never going to happen