Tfw it didn't even take 3 months for the oaf to back down on every single promise and go golfing a dozen times

>tfw it didn't even take 3 months for the oaf to back down on every single promise and go golfing a dozen times

Trump may be the great deception in Matthew 24:24

he's supposed to be wearing a maga hat. how is anybody supposed to know that he's a regretful POTUS voter?

I voted for Trump, and it appears that I may be guilty of a grave sin for doing so. God forgive me, I'm so sorry

can't believe I voted for this conman

>shilling after the election

I mocked the liberals for crying, and now it's me who's crying my eyes out, Justice perhaps. I will abstain from all voting in the future if this country has a future

lol. you shills are too obvious.

Omg I liked drumph but now he sucks cuz of bombs lolz. Sup Forums so edgy right guys? Gowsh, he's got Jews lol pol. Bad guy 4 sure cuz Jews lol pol. Omg Syria now, go away plebbitors Sup Forums for edgy drumph h8ers lol pol

Such shitty and obvious atempt at raiding Sup Forums

saged

Be less obvious next time and/or fuck off newfags

I mean, drumph sux right Sup Forums? We so edgy now lol pol,,,,,, omg drumph

Surely drumph is finished now lol pol drumph sux lololol

Omg drumph sux lol pol drumph!!!

Who am I shilling for? Any other vote would have been just as bad. Hind sight is 20 20

Hey man i really like your posts. Keep fighting the good fight.

Omg right, drumphers go back to plebbit ok! Sup Forums so edgy right now drumph sux lol pol drumph! ! I am a certified open water diver now! Omg drumph sux lol pol

Drumph

Sux

Lolpol

Seriously though, you shills are so fucking stupid it is incredible

At least he managed to sell out his voters by allowing employers to demand genetic tests and ISPs to sell their customer's data :^)

Me as I watch your stupid fucking country get raped by sandniggers like the bottom bitch you really are

he's one of the false prophets and is a vessel for the coming of the antichrist

Triggered? :^)

Lol omg rite? Drumph sux!

>Drumph sux!

Correct

>best thing to do now is ensure dems win in 2018 and 2020 so they can give us .a truly BASED JUDGE like Ruth Vader. amirite fellow white people?

>SCREEEEEEE but WE WUZ CONNED

Ooooooo laaa laaaa! Me likey a lot

it's almost like he goes "golfing" to get away from the obama leakers in the white house hmmmmm

Trump's policies... feels bad man. I voted for a nationalist. A man who would build a wall, kick out illegals, kick out migrants, kill terrorists, and make liberals cry. Where did we go wrong?

if this wasn't painfully obvious I don't know what to say.

Everything about him screams retarded