This pepe shit was a psyops by (((them))) from the beginning and it (((failed)))

This pepe kek chaos gods shit was another failed psyops in a long line of attempts to meme Trump as "alt right" "white nationalist" and "neo nazi"

>pepe meme arises
Alot of normie exposure happens, sad pepe occurs
>pepe is normalized
(((chantards))) sperg out claiming pepe as (((their own))
>pepe must (((taken back)))
At this point pepepoopoo.jpgs flood the Internet in attempt to secure pepe's place on the chans
>pepe becomes nazi frog
(((potential for pepe memes increases))) smug pepe occurs
>pepe Trump memes arise
(((now is the time to act))) meanwhile Trump popularity surges
>pepe gains even more (((popularity))) on the chans through importance of digits, evolves into "kek"
Trump popularity still surging, wins primaries amid (((psyops))) to meme him as "nazi"
>digits evolves "kek" into "chaos god"
Trump wins election. (((their))) plan failed skip ahead to claiming chaos is what fueled Trump to victory.
>pepe remains as (((kek, chaos god incarnate, giver of digits))) and (((reappears))) now as an endless supply of Sup Forumstier slide threads on Sup Forums.
Psyops are still at war on Sup Forums meming even to this day

It was a scripted psyop to label Trump as a nazi, maybe even from beginning to end

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/columns/trumps-syria-strike-inspired-dangerous-vision-cauldronising-middle-east-2138445408
fairfieldproject.wikidot.com/critical-mass-theologians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm intrigued.

Have a bump.

Dubs. Kek agrees.

Honestly tho, I'm gonna be pretty sad when Pepe finally dies. At least I'll have Spurdo.

I dont think you understand what (((this))) means friend

In my post it signifies (((influence)))

>frog meme long predating anyone knowing that Trump would even run for election was psyop to make everyone think Trump was a nazi
Am I understanding this correctly?

WTF is with your use of ((()))?

IDK if you're a shill or not. Highly suspicious. Pepe didn't arise, Pepe never died, really fucking old meme. Sad Pepe is from around 2011.

And they failed at memeing him as a Nazi, Normies didn't care and all of us saw through it obviously.

I'm saying pepe was subverted once (((they)) saw how popular it was on the chans

>this is an actual article
Journalism is dead because useless liberal cunts have infested it with their irrational meme brains.

Women belong in the kitchen, no exceptions.

Oh boy, another completely autistic post in response to this boards shitstorm.
Let me guess, stop posting cartoon frogs because it's /r_the donald using it in conjunction with their hidden slavery to the shadow cabal?

lol that's not how it works (((you))) fuckin' (((retard)))

>pepe
>subverted

Pepe can literally be used for anything and cannot be "taken". He is just the ultimate reaction image. Feelsguy is his friend that he normally annoys, beats, taunts.

>pic related you brainlet

>when a newfaggy redditor is hungry for (you)s but totally mess up the facts/the timeline because he is simply a newfaggy

plz lurk more

>Feelsguy
fuck off his name is wojak

This is #VeryFakeNews

Kek is not a demon you dumb white bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums always falls for the jew tricks
you'll always be toys for the globalists

this is some seriously delusional shit, OP.

Is dis nigga serious ? Spurdo is suberior to ur gay bebe aniwei! :D

Shhh the normies don't know about spurdo let's keep it that way

Sauce? Cause this looks fake af

We witnessed it happening. Why would you need an article?

I personally took it a step further with a RNG.

We need to use the power of KEK to get rid of Kushner.

Does Kek prove the simulation Theory?

Astutely observed, OP.

Waiting for this thread to be invaded by shills.

Praying to your frog god isn't going to save you now.

I thought a lot of the Nazi/KKK Pepes--like pee pee poo poo--were made for the purpose of driving the normies away from their appropriation of Pepe...and the dumbass media and leftists are blowing it out of proportion

NO U

Symbols work though. Like the swastika vs V sign

you already here, shill... I have news for you: NOBODY CARES about trump taxes outside reddit...
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Sure is the_donald in here.

>misuse of the echoes meme

(((Kike shill))) detected.

I'm serious Sup Forums. At this point even beloved spurdo and gondola aren't safe.

>Trump wins election. (((their))) plan failed
What makes you think it failed?

middleeasteye.net/columns/trumps-syria-strike-inspired-dangerous-vision-cauldronising-middle-east-2138445408

>misusing basic echoes this badly

I never understood this. Especially from Alex Jones. Isn't Trump the "Solution" in "Problem – Reaction – Solution"?

>I'm scared, so should you be
This is gramatically awkward

so it was basically the Critical Mass Theologians from Delta Green?

fairfieldproject.wikidot.com/critical-mass-theologians

it's correct actually

If Hillary had won we'd already be at war with russia+Middle East. All the sabre rattling going on now proves they wanted to start drama. (((syrian))) gas attack was an attempt to force trumps hand.

this isn't fucking Nam, we have rules here cowboy

Hey i got interviewed by her once. Fuck is she hot in person

You're psyops trying to sow discord and deny the existence of kek because it unifies us and gives us strength. Meme magic is real and you're trying to keep us in the dark.

Fortunately for now, memes on the Internet evolve faster than they can play catch up with stale memes.
Remember this shit?

>>Growing Stronger

So will Kek fully awaken at ?