The small Kekistani village known for its peace and prosperity, Sup Forums, is under attack. Stop the genocide

The small Kekistani village known for its peace and prosperity, Sup Forums, is under attack. Stop the genocide.

We need an hero. We need an based stick man.

It's been a fucking mess
Bump

VAE VICTIS!

kike worshiping /r_donald faggots ruined everything...

T_D ruined everything

It was the anti-trumps that fucked everything up

These stupid threads that are like "I cant believe I voted for le donald" are so disgustingly obvious, and then no one is violently saging them. The ones where they try to speak for the community like "cant believe pol doesnt like drumpf anymore" are the worst. Make the bad men leave :^(

Increase the genocide.

The veterans of memetic warfare did what every good soldier does in such a situation.

these raids didnt ruin shit you fucking faggots. deal with them and break their fucking arguments. stop being a bunch of god damn cry babies getting upset at snowflake sjw arguments.

good fucking grief get a grip Sup Forums

>shitposting in an ocean of shitposts
>devastated
really activates those almonds

They'll adapt. Nobody enters Sup Forums and stays the same.

You're here forever and the ride never ends.

>liking >le donald
he's a certifiable mong and has proven it now

>Arguments
Which ones?

>now
What the hell is wrong with people? The previous decades of retard antics did convince anyone?

Been enjoying it, the lefty groups I have infiltrated are bouncing between

> we have won le subversion is complete

And

> wtf is wrong with these people they are insane and why are the obsessed with anime and nigger cock

They are battling forces they will never understand

*didn't

Well, they are battling Sup Forums now. Have fun with those retards.

>I cant believe I voted for le donald
>cant believe pol doesnt like drumpf anymore
these are made by the_donald to make every anti trump thread look like shilling. you can thank them for being retarded redditors

>kekistani
literally a reddit meme
sage

Surf the Kali Yuga

Are they really?

>white people BTFO indians
>white people should let themselves be invaded
Fuck you and fuck Dearborn.

Ingens can't use Internet.....

>one group with an average IQ of 110 moves in and improves quality of life for literally everyone even oppressed groups
>other group with average IQ of 80 moves in and forces barbaric and backwards ways into people and lowers quality of life.

Nice false equivalence.

Whatever. The shill should be sleepy,, sooooo sleepy in a couple days max. If not we can just use the standard protocols and flood the place with gore. I got my external drive ready.

Or we could radicalize and burn down cities

Fuck you

Arson in DC and LA doesn,t seems like a good idea.

Seriously, i got some nice STD picture saved for the occasion where Sup Forums get invaded. Probably have old classic like zippocat on my old laptop. Back to 2005 baby.

Fluffys have a way of disturbing normies.

Perhaps it's time to make some speshaw fwiends

So you're thinking a furry spam?