Remember that guy who thought his pastor was a frog-like alien and shot him like 8 times and he didn't die ??

Remember that guy who thought his pastor was a frog-like alien and shot him like 8 times and he didn't die ??

Other urls found in this thread:

cdapress.com/article/20170325/ARTICLE/170329854
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/armed-ex-marine-sought-shooting-pastor-outside-idaho-church-n533531
youtube.com/watch?v=HFLb3NSuLKs
whale.to/b/eight_o.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
de.scribd.com/doc/303500166/Odom-Manifesto
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_and_Back
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
media.spokesman.com/documents/2016/03/ODOMDOCS.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Creepy as fuck. Dude thinks people are talking to him in his head, finds a nice church, then finds out it's full of Martians. Shot the pastor 6 or 8 times, including at least one headshot. Dude didn't die. Totally human.

>sometimes it's schizophrenia
>sometimes it's X-Files

kyle odom, dragon slayer

wasnt just a regular guy, dude was 175IQ genius on full ride college scolarship and interning at some government biotech contractor.

tinfoil hat firmly attached, shit is going to get real.

I was living in CDA at the time. It was talk of the town. Dude was able to board an airplane and make it to Washington DC....from Idaho.

Wasn't the pastor giving sermons the next week or something?

he was conscious and talking to his family the same day.

either a miracle of the bullet hit the meat suit and missed his real brain.

source
or name of the kid?

???
prove

So was the priest actually a priest of kek?

People can survive being shot in the head. It happens all the time.

Yeah I remember and the story was total bullshit. Nowhere could I find any verifiable information from the hospital or the police that the guy was shot 8 times, that shit was made up by the media and Sup Forums. The pastor was shot twice, and the one bullet skimmed the side of his head, it wasn't direct shot.

>/x/-tier fake news conspiritard crap with no evidence again

slide thread, everyone sage this thread.

it's getting late in the USA anyway, don't we all have jobs to get to tomorrow? it's time to go to bed.

Who boarded a plane to DC?

go to bed kid, the grown ups are talking

start by looking up David Icke

He probably just used 9mm

cdapress.com/article/20170325/ARTICLE/170329854

This type of shit was on the xfiles(old one), where aliens inhabit human bodies.

T. Lizard priests

Kyle Odom

You do realize they would do everything possible to cover this shit up and make you think it was a a fake story.

Also, Icke has always been right.

>shot 8 times
>shot 8 times in the head
Nowhere does it state the latter

Does anyone remember the location of this? I want to take a field trip and talk to a reptilian pastor

>Odom threw flash drives on the White House lawn

Wonder what was on them

I wouldn't worry about it.

> Shot 6 or 8 times and once in the head
> Means shot in the head 8 times

>>sometimes it's X-Files

I don't believe anyone said he was shot 8 times in the head? Certainly not myself.

Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

fuck the people who dont believe in reptilian people. just watch the youtube vids its blow ur mind m8

Headshot could have just grazed

Linky or you stinky

The janitor (we have to call them facilities maintenance technicians) where I work got shot in his face, twice. If you're standing on his right side he looks normal, but the left side of his face is gone. Looks like someone put a shotgun to his head and pulled the trigger just missing everything important. I don't know the details other than he was shot a bunch of times, twice in the face.

>sometimes it's x-files

Sounds like a tampon ad slogan.

Do you guys have to clean your meat suits or does your entire body transform into a human?
I wonder if it gets sweaty and shit like a mascot suit or fursuit

You're forgetting this

>shoot someone in the head with a .44

Shot placement

Dude was shot 6 times in the head, point blank hollowpoint 45s.

He was also a marksman

>headshot

If you don't hit the brainstem there's no telling what will happen.

That's why you go center mass and aim for the sternum.

Have you ever seen what a .45 hollowpoint does to a human skull?

3 of them placed anywhere in the skull, you will not have a face anymore.

Facilities Maintenance Technicians take care of all our equipment. We just sign out whatever we need from Supply.

>Odom was a flight expedition technician for the Marine Corps from 2006 to 2010, based at Camp Pendleton, California. He was awarded an Iraq Campaign Medal with one star, according to the document. Odom then entered the University of Idaho, graduating summa cum laude in biochemistry in 2014, the resumé says. University records confirm that Odom was a dean's list student who was awarded a fellowship in 2013 for advanced research in aging. As part of the fellowship, Odom presented biomedical research at a regional conference of the National Institutes of Health. In biographical documents associated with the fellowship, Odom wrote that he planned to seek a Ph.D. in biochemistry but hadn't yet decided on an eventual career path.

>MAR 9 2016
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/armed-ex-marine-sought-shooting-pastor-outside-idaho-church-n533531

>White said investigators don't know what Odom has been doing since he graduated in 2014.
Generally means security clearance, classified job.

Spoopy

>6 rounds of .45 ACP 230 grain JHP+ to the cabeza .

I mean I assume the guy he shot a vegetable or a tard at this point?

If you don't hit the brainstem you'll fuck up their brain; but its not going to kill them if it doesn't fuck up the brains autonomic functions (breathing, heart beating, ect.).

If the dude is still walking and talking normally then I guess I have to concede he's a replicant or a pod person.

>Have you ever seen what a .45 hollowpoint does to a human skull?

Not specifically.

>3 of them placed anywhere in the skull, you will not have a face anymore.

If they shot you in the back of the skull maybe.

If they shot you in the face then you wouldn't have a back to your skull. Exit wounds are larger, particularly with hollow points senpai..

this. David Icke is easily one of the most redpilled people.

Kinda blows your cover as a human if you get your head blown off for being a frog man and then continue on like nothing happened.

Yes, he was shot in the back of the head. as well as his back.

Many times, from less than 6 feet away.

The guy did an interview within a week with no facial scarring.

Simon Parkes is also a good source of reptilian info. Did a couple skype sessions with him and got to pick his brain.

He IS a pastor, so it's not like he is using his brain, anyway.

be honest, do you think true Sup Forumslacks should all move to Sandpoint and start a right wing citystate?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFLb3NSuLKs

ike is a gatekeeper, he tells you a lot of true things but always tilts it towards his own beliefs (theosophy, new age, spiritual matrix, lots of woo woo satan is actually good and god is evil shit).

I don't know dude, he took a magazine of .45 ACP to the head and walked away.

Maybe his God protected him.

Ok Wtf. Where are the articles about the pastor. The link about the thumbdrives at the white house before he surrendered to ss is fucking crazy.

If he wasn't crazy, why didn't he just collect evidence before attempting to kill the frog pope?

Maybe he did

He used .44

Look up his manifesto

what the hell is this from, i really want to watch it

In his manifesto, he talks about.....

Find me a link so I don't have to.

it was .45 i swear to god i remember this

i made memes about this hold on

cant find them, if someone has the one that is like
>tfw no one human to rape
>my feet hurt etc

or obamas anus

>it's another "non-sourced story but its non-sourced because (((they))) are covering it up" episode

>you will never see what was on those thumb drives

>lelmo

Wut

his manifesto is basically They Live. Alien lizard muppet things hide inside an outer human appearance run the world and use humans as food, sex, entertainment.

The original story They Live is based on also used reptilian looking aliens, the "look" was changed to weird skull people in the movie probably as a budget saving measure.

>whale.to/b/eight_o.html

is the story.

also obama is being raped by the aliens

Parentheses (fucking idiot)
documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

if only this dude was a better artist this would actually be spooky. Instead its just silly.

According to Kyle, he shot the pastor 12 times...

Odom's Pepe is a timeless work of art

don't make me go on Sup Forums to ask, those motherfuckers are the worst

Google zombies shooting uzis

that went about as well as you would have expected

The words fit all descriptions of reptilians, though not Draco, more of he subterranean reptoids

It was
>TFW no wild human to rape

>I wish I was at home fucking obama

link

de.scribd.com/doc/303500166/Odom-Manifesto

Pretty interesting read.

He tapped into something vie meditation.
There is something. Ik because I also tapped into this.

Meh, he's probably right.

I mean damn, it's pretty clear we have a secret shadow cabal running the government. Why wouldn't reptialians be involved somehow?

I wonder what he tapped into.

madness
never tap into madness bro

So he wanted to go back to hell? Because he suicided

whats this talk about a usb key

I can't find his 20 page diary that he threw over white house fence, can someone link me?
Can someone link me?

many humans on this planet, not just powerful ones often carry reptilian DNA. Being that a soul must have a sympathetic vibration with the DNA, many of us are actual hybrid reptilians.

The emphasis on bloodlines comes down to DNA purity. The more reptilian blood, the stronger the connection with a reptilian soul. When he two are not in tune, health suffers, hence why many of those folks associated with reptilian organizations have that sickly look to them, especially so when the body begins to degrade.

Yeah, it's a retarded creepypasta. The third picture makes it all so stupid I didn't even bother.

You know I've read that hell isn't actually eternity, but only what feels like it. eventually you become cleansed of your sins and get to go to heaven if that makes any sense.

No you have to finish please.

You guys should read about what he claims the aliens were telling him.
Some of it really does read like he has pervert user trolls shit posting to him.

Um, read the first post. Dude didn't die.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_and_Back

post the rest please sir

By "youtube vids" he mean crappy quality videos that show live stream glitches, which are proof of reptilian holograms.
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

sign of the end times i guess

That fucking thing is a fucking pepe.

FUCK KEK.

DUDe

>His Manifesto

media.spokesman.com/documents/2016/03/ODOMDOCS.pdf