Considering WWIII will begin this year, will you be fighting for your country Sup Forums? Will you do your duty?

Considering WWIII will begin this year, will you be fighting for your country Sup Forums? Will you do your duty?

I'll fight for my Queen.

no im type 1 diabetic

Me too.
^

In college so I could probably get a defferment

I just recieved my reinstatment papers as a Lt-Col in The 53rd Engineering brigade...so did 3700 other people.I think they are trying ti hide The mobilization of The army by calling back The reserves 3000-4000 each month.

I'm already seeking a commission in the US Army. I imagine world war would make this easier as they will need more people, so WWIII isn't all bad - silver linings. Ideally I want to do something that will give me a career with the military/federal government like infantry, artillery, armor, or intelligence.

No, I'll be a rebel.

I'm ready to kill some gooks and sandniggers let's go

Hmmm.... Fight for a bunch of jew bankers that give zero shits about my family and friends. They start wars for profit. Fuck that. I'll get hammered, take a bottle of ambien and take a sail on a leaky raft. 29 is enough years

Lets go lads!

Probably will go north to keep the gooks off our shores.

Fuck that shit. I'll take my life into my own hands before I trust it to some government swine that need another meatshield

Goy, you send me a time and place and I'll launch with you.

tfw i get to witness all this unfold until one day the world around me shuts off.
i better start stocking up on food

Got the short end of the genetic stick, can't move well with my skeletal derfomities.

I'll take a gun anyway.

You people are retarded and gay. Please go to war and start killing yourselves, I'll be innawoods not being part of your gay ass civilization. I fucking hate you all (generally speaking, nothing to do with this particular thread) and I hope you die, fucking human scum.

I wont.

Not for this government

This. I'd only fight for the protection of our sovereign borders. No one should be forced to fight in another country to appease some Jewish bankers and (((corporations))) and to impose their will on a foreign nation.

I didn't vote to die in some sandy shithole. Fuck Trump.

>dying for a piece of land and random people that I don't know
Nice one.

No more brother wars

ISIS

>not dying for your based Polska
I bet you voted Nowoczesna

I voted for razem and I regret nothing :^)

against israel

you idiots aren't even renaming your shareblue templates? fucking tards

Why would you fight for Trudeau? Elizabeth seems like a better option?

Holy fuck I just noticed. They're still losing the meme war. Fucking sad

I will only fight if it means defending my country. I will not fight to satisfy the wants of the (((elites))) or virtue signallers. I will also not fight for niggers or muslims. I will only do what is needed to keep my family and my people safe.

hypertension due to stress from this fucking board and knowing that my people are doomed to die out.

I don't fight for """Justin""" but the Queen, I'll fight for her.

That's why I can join the British Army.

Already fought a jew war because of amerifats so I think I'll sit this one out.

Brazil in a war? Good joke

I know exactly the kind of person you are from this. I feel sorry for the people you will command.

How do I type 1 diabetic?

pic related

the hammer and sickle ie the tools to kill the jewish capitalist exploiter is the only thing worth fighting and dying for

no

ill fight for my country tho we would probably get stomped over instantly since our military is so shit

You guys can go off to fight.
Sup Forums will be better with less people on it.

my country died decades before my birth, i have nothing to fight for.

Eh, China's got this covered. And if not I suppose living in a post-apocalyptic world would be kind of interesting.

I'll be fighting the great meme anti-war from home, thanks.

its Brazil's time to shine just you wait
we will give this dolphin-like creature the Final Solution