Persian living in Sweden - Ask me anything

Hello Sup Forums! I'm a Persian living in Sweden. I was born and raised here. Ask me anything.

Hejsan Sup Forums! Jag är en pers som lever i Sverige. Jag är född och uppväxt här. Fråga mig vad som helst.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rbXyT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Iranians#Notable_Iranians_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will you fuck my wife?

No, thank you.

What do you think about Islamism growing stronger in the förort?

Go back to the shitstain of Asia.

I think it's horrible, I used to live in betongen myself, so I have seen what religious radicalism can do to poor people who are easily manipulated and have no path of success in life. I think all religion is stupid.

Does IKEA sell prayer mats?

Go back to Iran

I'm serious, they seem pretty woke

archive.is/rbXyT

Do you come from the north of Persia?

Persians are so cucked, they literally suck dick as long as its yellow and blue

I worked as a supply chain manager in IKEA last year, and back then they didn't sell prayer mats. But I don't know if they do now. However I think it's very unlikely that they would do that.

My parents do.

Do you have any Azeri blood in you?

Not as far as I know, but I haven't done any type of DNA test, so it would be difficult for me to know that.

What do you think about our countries, why did we both fucked up even though we are far superior to arabs.

Because we were so busy focusing on our superiority that we forgot to focus on improving.

Are you a mudslime?

How many qt hijabis are there around you

Are you planning on going back?

This. We couldnt protect our blood and trusted to foreigners. Now our countries are under full islamic culture. Even 10 years ago we didn't got our lessons and it doesnt seem like we will. A "Turkey-Iran-Egypt" unity could prevent all these middle eastern troubles. But Turkey is a puppet state now and we probably will fight each other instead of working together.

How long do you think Iran will hold out when it's the last country without a Rothschild bank?

you should go back

also "girl.png"

slide thread rofl

Explain to me why Sunnis are bad and you guys are good

also what do you think of Assad

Fite me irl m8

Most radicals are supposed to be college educated from a stable family. Sjw level camel niggers

What party would you vote for in Sweden?
Which US prez candidate would you vote foe last election?
Do you like Rouhani?
What happens in Iran when Ayatollah dies?

You know Azeri's are ethnic Persians too right?
If anything you are genetically the closest group to ancient Persians today since modern "Persians" are all arab rape babies.
Only difference is since you were the group of Persians who came into contact with Turks you adopted some of their stuff into your language.

Fuck off Swedefag, come back when you've expelled the Islamishits from your country.

You are a retard. Persians are Poorseans and Azeris are Azeris that's been turkified. You want to see "real", original Poorseans, look at the south eastern parts of Iran.

Why do you love letting Arabs mutilate your vaj?

Who is she

Your mom

Poorseans are cucked creatures but religion does not matter.

A gypsy, Indian, nigger, Arab, Asian and Slav, regardless of their belief, is still a fucking disease to the world.

Keep believing Soviet propaganda dumbass. There are no such a thing as Azeri we all are Turk. Try to say some Azerbaijaini that he is not Turk but Persian.

Azeris have been turkified.

persia sure sucks, doesn't it?! i know what you mean, fuck that place yeah!

Snow nigger on the other hand are so insignificant I wouldn't even classify them as a disease

i bleached a persian girl once
persian women are sexy as hell

you should be put to death

Do you look like your pic in OP? Every Persian girl I've met is god-tier hot and I'm beginning to believe I'll either marry a Jewish or Persian girl

1. I voted for the Green party in the last election, because I think global warming is the biggest obstacle of humanity right now. And they were also the only ones that were pushing for basic income, and in a country like Sweden where complete automation is so close to becoming a reality I feel like this will be a necessity to evolve. However after the election I was very regretful of my vote, because they pushed for terrible immigration policies that would lead to massive segregation and increasing social rifts between ethnic Swedes and the immigrants.

2. If I had to choose I would probably vote for Bernie Sanders. Even though I know many of his policies would be impossible to fulfill I know that he at least is a person who genuinly would want the best for the people.

3. I like some of his policies and some of the things he says and does, but for the most part no.

4. They will pick a new Ayatollah.

Look at DNA tests, Azeris, modern "Persians", and most other Iranian "ethnic groups" if you can even call it that test almost identical to each other with "Persians" being slightly closer to Arabs than Azeri's are with Arabs.
No one believes in your pan-turkism propaganda m8. Every Iranian today identifies as Iranian as ancient Persians no longer exist (they all have some Arab blood but Azeri's have the least of it which why they are the whitest looking Iranians) but it is common knowledge most Iranian groups today were one and the same back in the times of the Persian empire.
Only linguistically due to being the group of Persians exposed to Turks.

>2. If I had to choose I would probably vote for Bernie Sanders

Sanders wasn't a candidate you swedish fuck

OP är en bög lol, benis i rumpa :DD

Are you aware that you're part of the problem?

Tits or gtfo

Genetically,Culturally,Mentally,Spiritually Azeris are Turkic. Even in Soviet era they keep their Turkic traditions and you can't call a Azeri dude as Persian, they are even dislike the Azeri word that have been created by Soviet and not real. Anyway that means they care about pan-turkism. Only reason pan-turkism is not posible is that Turkey is in control of western powers and going more Arabic everyday.

How are Persians girls so beautiful? They either look bad or they look extraordinarily GREAT.

delete this

Tits or GTFO

Ergodan is turning Turkey in a shitole,Ilham is turning Azerbaijan in to a shithole. We both need actual nationalist leaders who care about the people and teach those Armenians a lesson.

Underrated post.

Haha, Swedes being Swedes. Did Ahmed put you in your cuck shed while he destroy your gf poop pussy?

>Genetically,Culturally,Mentally,Spiritually Azeris are Turkic
Lol no they're not. They consider themselves Iranian/Persian and have always been Persian since the earliest empires. It wasn't until after the late Persian empire did groups in Persia isolate themselves and began forming their own groups.
Go look at DNA tests if you don't believe me. Even Azerbaijan the country was always a part of Iran until the soviets annexed it, then the country was artificially created as a buffer zone between Iran and Russia.
Unless you mean to tell me Azeris in Azerbaijan and Azeris in Iran are 2 completely different people then idk but I doubt they are, but I am talking about Azeris in Iran from my own knowledge as an Iranian and my first hand experience with Iranians living in the Azerbaijan province.
The Achmaedian empire for example was ruled by people who came from the modern day Azerbaijan province, the Safavid dynasty were Azeris, and Khamenei himself is Azeri.
Inbreeding

It is not posible untill Erdogan's death. People in Turkey are so ignorant, they think being Türk means islam. Even the nationalist ones need education. They don't see Turan as brotherhood but our childrens. I'm ready to give my life on this case but i'm not sure if we will see it in our lifetime.

As an Azeri i don't like Persia since they are trying to spread their form of Islam to us, i don't like the Turks thanks to Ergodan. It is true that the Safavids were Azeri empires but the Ottomans and Russians destroyed them.

When are you going back?

People in Azerbaijan are much less religious and as the economy gets worse people are getting red pilled on the president, i just hope we don't become the next Syria.

>Persian
Extinct. You are a mongrel. I hope the Swedish nationalists will repatriate you or murder your whole family, if you dare to resist

Isn't your country majority shia though? You may be moderate muslims but you still are part of the same sect.
And those azeri empires and Khamenei being Azeri I listed are only the ones I know of, but there could of course be more instances of Azeri dynasties and rulers. Also the concept of "azeri" didn't exist during most of Persia's pre islamic history, as I have previously stated.
The fact that Azeris are the whitest and most indo european looking among Iranians today and that all the white looking "Persians" who people post cherrypicked photos of are Azeri only furthers the argument that Azeri's are the closest group of people today to the ancient Persians.

Why are you wearing the iranian flag when u are living in Sweden? Time to gl back to your root I reckon. We all agree here. Tack du ha!

He has to go back not because of muh flag or muh culture. He has not to go back because he is not Northern European

Poo in loo fuck off

>I was born and raised here

Why don't you identify as Swedish, then?
Why the "Persian" thing?
Why not call yourself Iranian?
It hasn't been called Persia since 651 AD
I mean I don't call myself a Norman even though my ancestors were Norsemen.
I'm an American.

Are you Jewish?
Because all the Persians I know are Jewish.

>Why don't you identify as Swedish
Bruce Jenner tier. You can't "identify as Swedish". You are either genetically Swedish or you are not

Sandniggers are incredibly tribalistic.

Can you do us a favor and find out how hard, exactly, it is to rent a large truck/van?

Last time I check Sweden was a country not a race.
Nice try, Haschmeck.

1. I do identify as Swedish. I wrote that I am Persian because I am ethnically Persian.

2. I am of Persian ethnicity, but of Swedish nationality.

3. Because Iranian is a nationality and Persian is an ethnicity.

4. I know that Persia is not a country, I am refering to the Persian ethnicity. I understand what you mean. That's one of the perks of being an American I guess, it doesn't matter where you're from or what ethnicity you have - as long as you identify as an American, you're called an American. It's not quite like that in Sweden, unless you're ethnically Swedish here you're most likely not going to be called Swedish.

5. No, I'm an atheist.

Ask a swede and a dane if they are the same.

Nice qt. Nice to know there are still good girls in the middle east.

Why are Iranians in Sweden so successful?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Iranians#Notable_Iranians_in_Sweden

>persian ethnicity

du e inte helt dum.

men säg, mulle meck eller pettson och findus?

>do identify as Swedish.
Congrats, you are a schizo

Både och. Jag älskade även Pettsson och Findus-serien som brukade gå på Bolibompa. Jag spenderade så många timmar på de spelen att hela fritidsgården samlades runt datorn när jag spelade för att vittna mig köra speedruns.

Hey Persbro how should Sweden solve the non-whites problem? What about the Islam problem?

När ska du åka hem?

Show us your tits or gtfo. No one cares about your opinions.

rätt svar. Du e svensk.

how new?
Angie Varona

Assassinate Erdogone for me

Country = a place for one Race only. Blood and Race > everything else. To kill him violently is no crime at all. There should be no non-Nords with citizenship in Sweden whatsoever

Dood you sound like a typical Swede fag, you fit right in
>muh global warming
>muh all religions are stupid not just mh backwards goat fucker pedophile cult
>muh bernie
Holy fuck your bitch nigger

Weak kike triggered at the very thought of a middle eastern, not surprised at all.

is that u in pic user? if so, are u wet baby?

This. Former Danish cop here. I honestly can't wait for a full scale civil unrest.

That's a complicated issue. And I myself am not educated enough to know exactly how we would solve the segregation problems and the problems with Islamic fundamentalism thriving in the ghettos of Sweden. But I think the first step is to stop patting ourselves on the back and telling ourselves how awesome and altruistic we are for bringing in so many immigrants, and start actually discussing the problems that occur when you pack them all into ghettos with virtually zero opportunities to make it in life. People are not born with funtamentalistic ideas, so we should start working against the causes that make people turn to fundamentalism, such as poverty and a poor educational system. We need to get rid of the politically correct idea that all cultures are equal from an objective standpoint, and start teaching the children why secularism is beneficial for all in society.

Leaf this place. Ethno-nationalism is the way forward

Although to be fair, I've heard that the Iranians who moved to Sweden long time ago are not as cancerous as these new "Syrian" "refugee" "doctors"

It seems shia are less cancerous than their Arab/Sunni counterparts

Iranians are arabs though. Sorry to birst your bubble

>Persians

>muh poverty
The reason those people are poor is because they're stupid. They're literally too stupid to be useful to society. And since intelligence is genetic, it will never change. And because they are useless, they cling to stuff like fundamentalist Islam. There is no fix to these issues, which is also why the progressives have failed. Also the reason why people segregate is because nobody wants to live with them, and why on earth would they?

>ask me anything
when are you going back to Iran? will you voluntarily or do we have to "liberate" you?

Couldn't have said it better.

>we just need mo money for dem skoolz

>we are
You are NOT Swedish. NEVER EVER will be.
>so many immigrants

>civic nationalism
>muh limiting the immigration
>implying moderates can be nationalists
Let me explain something to you, faggot: if you are a Nationalist, you are an extremist, because you're smart enough to realise that accomodation and temperance are what fucking got us here in the first place.

How does a Nationalist become moderate enough to negotiate with a cultural marxist? By insisting that non-Nordic migration be capped at 30K a year instead of 100K? By insisting that the nation not be displaced by foreigners until 2065 instead of 2050?

You are either a Nationalist or you are not. There is no such thing as a moderate nationalist, or "civic" nationalist. Those people are simply cretins and traitors by a more polite and misleading name.

This guy is right

>tfw Schlomo is on the same page
You're alright rabbi

But in the same breath he'll donate to the ADL.

No, it will be a execution.