FUCK TRUMP

Fuck you Cult of Personality motherfuckers who think we need to "stand by Trump" or he needs our support. If I get even an inkling of a notion of a hint of a suggestion that Trump no longer represents the ideas I voted him in for than I will make my reservations known. The elections are OVER, there's no need to worry about public perception (especially on fucking Sup Forums) anymore so fuck off with your Trump worship.

NOTE that I am not asserting his recent actions are an example of that, but the way to decide that is through discussion and argument, not blind idol worship.

I'm sure Trump can get better women that her anyday

she's basically wearing clothing that says "have sex with Trump"

stupid muslims

what does this mean

I can't believe I voted for that IDIOT

>please fuck me Trump dress

little desperate but whatever

*yawn* boring much?

Upvoted. What a brave post! Bravo.

Nice posts guys!

I was questioning trumps recent action in syria but now I realize I will never truly understand the genius of 1440p Grandmaster Trump!

someone explain this meme

>Trump

Based and mattis showing up the russkie s400 as junk was genius.

You are an idiot.

And you cant fucking read because that has nothing to do with what my post

I would rape that bitch to death and then shit in her dead pussy

Does she have a stinky pussy?

>If I get even an inkling of a notion of a hint of a suggestion that Trump no longer represents the ideas I voted him in for than I will make my reservations known.
THIS. Only the r/the_donald fags will defend him regardless.

her face tells me he smells of strong aftershave

Oh wow. Clearly you're making a clever and interesting statement, what with that "Fuck Trump" loincloth image.
>Go back to licking that criminal bitch's pussy, faggot.

Trump has become the preferred method of virtue signaling - an outlet for every childish tantrum. He's the fucking whipping boy for leftist/idiot/normie frustration.

It's actually kind of fun to watch, since they're all so pissed off and I'm just sitting here feeling cool and calm. Finally, finally I get to see other people feeling like outsiders in their own land.

Nice! Makes me want to change my name to Trump.

I watched the superbowl at my friends uni and every one of those faggots was making completely out of context trump jokes and wouldn't stop talking about the race of the players. Thats the only lens they've been given to view the world.

Imagine you paid someone 15 thousand dollars for a fancy dress and you get this? Looks like some garbage bags glued together with some cellophane stapled on it. So tacky and ugly. These people have no class at all and the designer is probably the least imaginative least creative I've ever seen. No sense of style at all. Fucking gross.

This false flag totally convinces me, everyone against Trump MUST be shareblue! Thanks goy!

>Newton's third law:
>When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.

>so fuck off with your Trump worship

fuck off with your demands of abandoning Trump whenever he does something you dislike